Are you a Beta Male if you Wife up a Single Mother and raise her Child?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can only speak from experience all my friends with single moms have lifetime pass to that puss.

I just can't trust a single mom for a long term commitment. Of course if I want to bust a nut (inside my condom) any woman is fair game.

u mean the babys father?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I can only speak from experience all my friends with single moms have lifetime pass to that puss.

I just can't trust a single mom for a long term commitment. Of course if I want to bust a nut (inside my condom) any woman is fair game.

The main issue at hand here isn't the mothers' commitment - it's raising the child.

I thought I said "thread over", doe. :leostare:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
when u started dating this woman how did you feel about her kid?

honestly i would view the kid as a burden if i was in your situation

i love children breh, so when i met her, her son was 15 months. we hit it off immediately. we been tight ever since and we still are. i don't ever call him my "step son" i consider him my son and i love him and treat him just like i do my actual biological son. i buy him shyt, taught him how to drive, how to dress, how to talk to chicks, i gave him the birds and bees talk, money management, i help him with homework, i take him back and forth to band practice, i am present at all of his extra curricular events, i ground him, i dicipline him, and everything else that comes with being his father. his biological father pays child support and that's it. i have never had any regrets in doing any of it. i love his mother with all my being and he is a part of her, so i love him the same.

:manny:

edit: with all that said, i wouldn't have dated her if she had 2 kids. 1 was my limit.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i love children breh, so when i met her, her son was 15 months. we hit it off immediately. we been tight ever since and we still are. i don't ever call him my "step son" i consider him my son and i love him and treat him just like i do my actual biological son. i buy him shyt, taught him how to drive, how to dress, how to talk to chicks, i gave him the birds and bees talk, money management, i help him with homework, i take him back and forth to band practice, i am present at all of his extra curricular events, i ground him, i dicipline him, and everything else that comes with being his father. his biological father pays child support and that's it. i have never had any regrets in doing any of it. i love his mother with all my being and he is a part of her, so i love him the same.

so beyond the child support the father is totally out the picture?

he has no contact with the mother or child?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV

edit: with all that said, i wouldn't have dated her if she had 2 kids. 1 was my limit.

Real man ish right there...

and I feel you, 2 is a lot family...

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
its not alpha/beta

its simpin, but when you get to a certain age, that's all that's there...

:whoa: There are 3 billion+ women in the world. A quality man can always get a young chick without kids. Why should a man have to settle for a single mother just because of his age. A man who is 40 can easily find a woman in her late twenties without any children.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yes I did.

well breh, you know how important it is for children (especially sons) to have a dad around (whether biological or step). i can see if i was just picking a random kid from the street and start raising him, then i could see how it would be stupid. but i love his mom. and he was with her when i met her. so why would i miss out on a wonderful woman just because she had a kid? there are MANY women out here with no kids that ain't shyt. and there are many women out here that have a kid that are exceptional women. why cheat myself and miss out on a good woman because of her kid? she never once forced me to do anything for her son. all of what i did was because I wanted to. nothing wrong with that. and i believe that her son will be grateful that i stepped in when his real dad didn't. but that's just me. everyone has different opinions.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:huhldup: There are 3 billion+ women in the world. A quality man can always get a young chick without kids. Why should a man have to settle for a single mother just because of his age. A man who is 40 can easily find a woman in her late twenties without any children.

Maybe its not considered settling to everybody...not everybody give a fuk about the same things. That dude might have cash and not be worried about no kids hittin his wallet...or he might just like kids..

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
well breh, you know how important it is for children (especially sons) to have a dad around (whether biological or step). i can see if i was just picking a random kid from the street and start raising him, then i could see how it would be stupid. but i love his mom. and he was with her when i met her. so why would i miss out on a wonderful woman just because she had a kid? there are MANY women out here with no kids that ain't shyt. and there are many women out here that have a kid that are exceptional women. why cheat myself and miss out on a good woman because of her kid? she never once forced me to do anything for her son. all of what i did was because I wanted to. nothing wrong with that. and i believe that her son will be grateful that i stepped in when his real dad didn't. but that's just me. everyone has different opinions.

Yep. I'm blessed, and I thank God everyday that he blessed me & my brothers with the parents I have. I salute on taking care of child that isn't biologically yours. You're a bigger man than me, because I won't even consider dating a chick with a kid.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
so beyond the child support the father is totally out the picture?

he has no contact with the mother or child?

he comes around every now and then and pick up his son. but he has to come to MY house and i'm there to answer the door like :smugbiden::jawalrus:. his son always hits him with the :aicmon: face when he's around. the nikka lives 10 minutes away and might see his son once every 3 months. never shows up to any of his activities and only calls him every few weeks to talk to him for 5 minutes. just a sad excuse for a father. but he doesn't care, because i'm around. and i'm more of a father than he could ever dream of being to his son. his loss, because his son is a wonderful kid. :yeshrug: