Are you a Beta Male if you Wife up a Single Mother and raise her Child?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Pretty much, the only kids I'd raise that aren't my own are my nieces if their parents were to die.

Even animals toss previous children in the bushes.

I know Steve Piffler will come with his 1 in a million story, and that's great and all.
But :beli:, relationships are hard already why make it harder on yourself with her b*stard child and baby daddy in the picture.

sent from royalty via tapatalk

:comeon: you're just a scorned former simp. since you have been fukked over by so many chicks, now ALL chicks are bad news. fukk outta here. we already know that there are bad apples out here, with or without kids. but contrary to what you think, a large majority of women are stand up chicks. i work around hundreds of them. people let their physical preferences hold too much weight and don't pay enough attention to the rest of the package. that's why nikkas end up like your bitter ass. just kill yourself and get it over with. or get a boyfriend, since women don't do it for you anymore. quit whining, nikka....:why::aicmon:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Smh @ nikkas talking that nerd shyt about alpha males/beta males. " LOOK AT ME IM ALPHA" :snoop:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I got that kinda love to "raise" a child that ain't mine like its mine,but I do fuk single mothers.....so its ca chance if I get her pregnant I could either get stuck having too....or she could move at anytime and move along with another dude or dudes and they helping "raise" MY kid,doing god knows what since alotta these women don't pay attention......or if there is no other dude around the other fatherless kids in the household could end up helpin raise my kid:to:....if u ain't in the household and don't have custody the only alpha male is the court system:blessed: and they takein orders from the women:mindblown:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I'm torn with this topic because I have had examples in my father's family where men have stepped up to marry women that were either in bad marriages or the chick was a single mother. One was my grandmother and the other one was an uncle who married a single mother from Detroit and both marriages are/were successful.

I don't think I would do it now because the women are quite different from those days. Judge me if you want. I don't want to raise anybody's kids but my own. As my pops use to tell me when I told him something wasn't fair..... LIFE AIN'T FAIR!!!!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:comeon: you're just a scorned former simp. since you have been fukked over by so many chicks, now ALL chicks are bad news. fukk outta here. we already know that there are bad apples out here, with or without kids. but contrary to what you think, a large majority of women are stand up chicks. i work around hundreds of them. people let their physical preferences hold too much weight and don't pay enough attention to the rest of the package. that's why nikkas end up like your bitter ass. just kill yourself and get it over with. or get a boyfriend, since women don't do it for you anymore. quit whining, nikka....:why::aicmon:

:khom:

Actually I was giving a compliment on how you lucked out and hit the lottery with a decent single mom, but since you want to go this route.

Sorry not scorned nor bitter. Your the same midget nikka who hit your beautiful single mom wife and cheated on her Vegas, the same Man who was this close to divorce, spreading the fairytale of his wonderful marriage to a single mom :beli:

During your separation your wife was getting that 6 foot 5 mandigo dikk and you took her back, but hey you married a single mom we know you are used to sloppy seconds

:gladqueen:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Actually I was giving a compliment on how you lucked out and hit the lottery with a decent single mom, but since you want to go this route.

Sorry not scorned nor bitter. Your the same midget nikka who hit your beautiful single mom wife and cheated on her Vegas, the same Man who was this close to divorce, spreading the fairytale of his wonderful marriage to a single mom :beli:

During your separation your wife was getting that 6 foot 5 mandigo dikk and you took her back, but hey you married a single mom we know you are used to sloppy seconds

iu5wyiylxe16.gif

I completely forgot this dude was the one with that "getting divorced" trilogy.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
he comes around every now and then and pick up his son. but he has to come to MY house and i'm there to answer the door like :smugbiden::jawalrus:. his son always hits him with the :aicmon: face when he's around. the nikka lives 10 minutes away and might see his son once every 3 months. never shows up to any of his activities and only calls him every few weeks to talk to him for 5 minutes. just a sad excuse for a father. but he doesn't care, because i'm around. and i'm more of a father than he could ever dream of being to his son. his loss, because his son is a wonderful kid. :yeshrug:

:damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

:damn:

tumblr_ml3v1w8T9D1ry1rm7o2_250.gif

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
:whaaa:

Oh hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no, I'd be on that first plane out the country.

I think you may have a point there :obama3:

I guess I was being naive :lupe:

Happened to my boy's older brother. This broad took him for a ride. She had a child from a one night stand, he wifed her, bought a massive house in the 'burbs. He made well into the $300K range, she quits her job, shyt goes sour. They get divorced, he's stuck w/ alimony, support, a mortgage on a house that's insanely underwater and he lives in a one bedroom apartment on the verge of filing bankruptcy because he got hung out to dry. :skip: