Are you a Beta Male if you Wife up a Single Mother and raise her Child?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Funny considering I just went on a date a few weeks ago.

Keep spreading your fairytales you pathetic simp, your wife played you and you took her back, you've been spending money on a nikka that aint yours for 15 years and have the nerve to call anyone anything.

You admitted your wife cheated on you but you were such a real man you forgave her and stayed.

The great marriage of a single mom by Steve piffler

I met a broad with a 15 month old son, I dated her and married her. Baby dad came around a lot but nothing happaned :russ:, she cheated on me but I forgave because I'm a real man :usure:. I abused her, and loved her so much I couldn't be loyal for a few days in Las Vegas and got my dikk sucked by a stripper.

What a perfect blissful marriage to a single mom, I even bought a 50,000 dollar car and later sold it because I thought I was getting a divorce.

My wife was playing me on the side I was sharing that broad but I'm a real man its ok. Thankfully not many simps out there like me and did not want to settle down with a broad with two seeds from two different dad's so I lucked out and she came back to me

Wife single mom's and adopt their kids brehs

:khom:

sent from royalty via tapatalk

:whoo: :damn: :wtf:

THAT ETHER

:ohlawd:

BXTvR83.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ahhhh the life of a lonely man. all that and nobody to share with....:umad:

Lol I'm not lonely.

Loneliness is a state of mind.

My happiness doesn't depend on no one like you friend. My life is great and amazing.

Only in your distorted mindset is a young single black male lonely.

You don't see me up on dating sites, you don't see me up in clubs. I date when I feel like it and I n enjoy every day to the fullest

If wifing a single mom with a 15 month toddler is not a lonely life by your definition well give me 'lonely' life I have

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Happened to my boy's older brother. This broad took him for a ride. She had a child from a one night stand, he wifed her, bought a massive house in the 'burbs. He made well into the $300K range, she quits her job, shyt goes sour. They get divorced, he's stuck w/ alimony, support, a mortgage on a house that's insanely underwater and he lives in a one bedroom apartment on the verge of filing bankruptcy because he got hung out to dry. :skip:

:what:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
don't know about that alpha/beta shyt, but i don't understand how a man could take single mothers seriously. especially when the babies father is a piece of shyt. like oh you got knocked up by a nikka that has 2 kids already, shoots heroin, use to beat you AND goes in and out of prison :leon: sign me up

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lol I'm not lonely.

Loneliness is a state of mind.

My happiness doesn't depend on no one like you friend. My life is great and amazing.

Only in your distorted mindset is a young single black male lonely.

You don't see me up on dating sites, you don't see me up in clubs. I date when I feel like it and I n enjoy every day to the fullest

If wifing a single mom with a 15 month toddler is not a lonely life by your definition well give me 'lonely' life I have

ok breh....you're right :smugbiden: let's just see how that works out for you. the back and forth with you is old. you are too far gone.

be lonely breh.....

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
:deadhorse:

:fight:Iight cut it out you two

It was entertaining at first, but since neither one of you are clever enough to make it funny anymore, and feelings have become involved, you startin to look like two bytches. :ohhh: Both of you nikkas played yourselves in life, and on this board, and it's apparent to anyone reading.

Just cut the shenanigans and feast on this world full of bountiful clean vagina :blessed:

U go ur way, u go the other way.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
don't know about that alpha/beta shyt, but i don't understand how a man could take single mothers seriously. especially when the babies father is a piece of shyt. like oh you got knocked up by a nikka that has 2 kids already, shoots heroin, use to beat you AND goes in and out of prison :leon: sign me up

"SHOW ME THE CATFAX!"

"OMG I just stuck my dikk in a blender!"

- The Gawd Comedian

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:deadhorse:

:fight:Iight cut it out you two

It was entertaining at first, but since neither one of you are clever enough to make it funny anymore, and feelings have become involved, you startin to look like two bytches. :ohhh: Both of you nikkas played yourselves in life, and on this board, and it's apparent to anyone reading.
Just cut the shenanigans and feast on this world full of bountiful clean vagina :blessed:

U go ur way, u go the other way.

:comeon: really breh?

i think the shyt is funny. that's the closest thing to feelings that i feel for any of this. i was offering my insight and answering the question and bitter nikkas came after me. and :russ::laff: at playing myself in life......:pachaha:

this board is amazing.....:heh:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
i date single moms but i haven't spent nothing on there kids.

i tell the broad from jump don't ask me to buy your kid shyt, don't ask me to spend time with the child. I'm not the kids father and i'm not planning to either..

about 90% of the time they leave me alone, telling me i'm selfish and shyt..

I be like :manny: u chicks the same way when u say shyt like i don't want any more kids.. so u expect me to put a ring on a woman who says she doesn't want any more kids, but u want me to raised yours as they mines

Jadakiss-laughing.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:khom:

Actually I was giving a compliment on how you lucked out and hit the lottery with a decent single mom, but since you want to go this route.

Sorry not scorned nor bitter. Your the same midget nikka who hit your beautiful single mom wife and cheated on her Vegas, the same Man who was this close to divorce, spreading the fairytale of his wonderful marriage to a single mom :beli:

During your separation your wife was getting that 6 foot 5 mandigo dikk and you took her back, but hey you married a single mom we know you are used to sloppy seconds

:gladqueen:

:dead: exchanges like this between Reincar and Steve Piffler is why you gottta love the coli:blessed:...not that u can't see these exchanges ever in real life but you probaly would excuse yourself so u don't get catch a real life bullet in the crossfire:laff: