Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
I sure ain't reading all the shyt y'all typed in this thread
but Imma just leave this here

also one last thing: you can be the happiest person you can be but only in your own body not in someone's else nor in their eyes if that makes sense
I personally don't put lighter skinned girls on a piedestal and I try not to put them down either and I'm sure there are plenty other guys like me out there

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
kobe-bryant-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1660.gif
The coli is a strange and funny place where if you aren't a perfect person whose never made a mistake and learned from it it warrants laughing.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I had to pause right here, before I continue.

Dude, I have ZERO problem with interracial marriage. Until someone shows me otherwise; I don't understand how that, all on it's own, negatively effects black women.

Bruh, we on the same page with that. Black people marrying interracial isn't even close to even with black/black marriages.

No shots; but, stop bringing up IR. I'm not even talking about that. Again, forgive me for being unclear.

Bruh, not everyone who goes to war come back home with post traumatic stress disorder. But, PSTD is very real.

The bolded is a pretty dense outlook on life. I don't know how old you are, but; as life goes on, I realize ppl have very little control what happens to them, in this life.

Bruh, this is a complex issue you & I are trying to simplify.

Black woman don't just have people rejecting them because of their skin tone & their natural hair texture.

They're pressured to marry us and only us (as we've agreed, it's kinda working); a huge amount of black men have image (not just visually; the whole issue) issues when it comes to black women.

It's not as simple as the amount of light skin women you've dated. I'm sure if I polled one random black dude from each state in the US, a majority of them would have a problem with their woman walkin' in the crib like this:

natural-black-hair-styles-4.jpg

Why, her hair's long (another Euro-centric beauty standard--if we want to admit it or not)? Because they "can't run their fingers through it."

:huh: Where in the world did we even get that value from? From the same place that told black women they have to wear their hair like this to be beautiful (A big part of acceptance, in this society, unfortunately--especially for women [of all races]):

black-long-hair-with-light-curls.jpg

But, we tell black women they gotta "stay home," but; what's a home, when they are gonna be judged for everything from their natural hair texture to their skin tone to a stereotypical notion they aren't meek enough?

This is the number one reason I say it's our faults: No, we aren't the biggest factors in the expectation of black women to marry/date/fornicate with black men, exclusively (all social groups do that).

But, we have this position that they are a problem not because they aren't our type, aren't the same religion as we are, have goals that are atleast parallel to ours...

...it's because they "waste money on weave," "have too many kids," "welfare," "too aggressive," "wanna bring the black man down for the white man," "go to church too much," "aren't 'nasty' enough' sexually" etc.

We come at black women over racial issues and our own vanity and egos.

If it ain't you, me, your brother, my cousin, your best friend, my uncle, your grandfather, it's a couple million of other men who hold that idea and it effects black women, because they want (as we both agree) to be with black men.

Again, this is a complex issue that's not gonna be settled on thecoli. But, if we agree to disagree (cool), but; I just hope you think, a bit, outside of your social circle.
You may feel my outlook is dense but I'm ok with that because like I said people rather have others to blame than themselves. Think about it like this how are you stopped from being great? That's why for the vast majority of people I can't let them not be responsible for how their lives turn out. As far as the women that black chick looks good and cats I know would talk to her only cats probably wouldn't are moreso hood mentality dudes. Outside of that this chick would get talked to by alot of black dudes. I'm not saying they don't exist but I think some of y'all see these types of dudes because y'all are around them most of the time. I'm not even though I have some as friends and have talked to them but just don't think they represent the majority. Same way I don't most black women are loud hood rats. Its the vocal minority that fukks everything up. I always can step outside my social circle but hood mentality people,that folks usually mention when talking about this stuff like this aren't taking up much time on my radar.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
I had to pause right here, before I continue.

Dude, I have ZERO problem with interracial marriage. Until someone shows me otherwise; I don't understand how that, all on it's own, negatively effects black women.

Bruh, we on the same page with that. Black people marrying interracial isn't even close to even with black/black marriages.

No shots; but, stop bringing up IR. I'm not even talking about that. Again, forgive me for being unclear.

Bruh, not everyone who goes to war come back home with post traumatic stress disorder. But, PSTD is very real.

The bolded is a pretty dense outlook on life. I don't know how old you are, but; as life goes on, I realize ppl have very little control what happens to them, in this life.

Bruh, this is a complex issue you & I are trying to simplify.

Black woman don't just have people rejecting them because of their skin tone & their natural hair texture.

They're pressured to marry us and only us (as we've agreed, it's kinda working); a huge amount of black men have image (not just visually; the whole issue) issues when it comes to black women.

It's not as simple as the amount of light skin women you've dated. I'm sure if I polled one random black dude from each state in the US, a majority of them would have a problem with their woman walkin' in the crib like this:

natural-black-hair-styles-4.jpg

Why, her hair's long (another Euro-centric beauty standard--if we want to admit it or not)? Because they "can't run their fingers through it."

:huh: Where in the world did we even get that value from? From the same place that told black women they have to wear their hair like this to be beautiful (A big part of acceptance, in this society, unfortunately--especially for women [of all races]):

black-long-hair-with-light-curls.jpg

But, we tell black women they gotta "stay home," but; what's a home, when they are gonna be judged for everything from their natural hair texture to their skin tone to a stereotypical notion they aren't meek enough?

This is the number one reason I say it's our faults: No, we aren't the biggest factors in the expectation of black women to marry/date/fornicate with black men, exclusively (all social groups do that).

But, we have this position that they are a problem not because they aren't our type, aren't the same religion as we are, have goals that are atleast parallel to ours...

...it's because they "waste money on weave," "have too many kids," "welfare," "too aggressive," "wanna bring the black man down for the white man," "go to church too much," "aren't 'nasty' enough' sexually" etc.

We come at black women over racial issues and our own vanity and egos.

If it ain't you, me, your brother, my cousin, your best friend, my uncle, your grandfather, it's a couple million of other men who hold that idea and it effects black women, because they want (as we both agree) to be with black men.

Again, this is a complex issue that's not gonna be settled on thecoli. But, if we agree to disagree (cool), but; I just hope you think, a bit, outside of your social circle.

Asian women have long straight hair. Is that also euro beauty standard? take that simp shyt somewhere else :camby:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Again, you're calling brown dudes "dark skinned". Most people, especially black people, do not find this skin tone attractive

243_1sudan2.jpg

Anyone that went to high school with black people will tell you this.
story behing this pic ? I can read miss South Sudan beauty...and a big ass AUSTRALIA ?
they are pretty and would be even more so if they smiled

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Mods should just move this thread to the rafters. I'm sick of this fake black activist/pride bullshyt.
Paragon of black pride, please instill in us the knowledge to be real in our black pride so that we don't spread our falseness around your greatness.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
fsdn.png
Why do you keep on quoting me?

Where was your black pride at when you let the white dude split your black oak?

Exactly! It's not that serious, neither is this topic and it's 59 pages of comments.

Everyone should live their life however they want to live it.
Lol I keep quoting you because you're entertaining :russ:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Oh man this means I can't watch Hidden Colors 3 because Tariq Nasheed has been with non black women :sadbron: where is his black pride? Damn I better stop reading The New Jim Crow too :damn:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MarsPunka

Your creditability is shot here. I don't think you know what black pride means. But then again neither does Jamie Foxx. The bedwench feminist deception continues.