Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
I think we play a huge role. It shows in our music videos - they're either mixed or white chicks with overly sized asses. If there black, then they are a super light complexion. Look at Nikki Minaj - she was way darker before, now she is all tanned out with ass and boob jobs along with that fukked up nose look like a sugar ray lenonard.

It's sad. I do feel that we are responsible.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
After further review,I must conclude that you do infact have a self defeatist mindset.

Self defense is protected under international law, you p*ssy.

White America knows damn well if they ever attacked Black people on a nationwide level they would also suffer significant casualties on a large scale,which is one of the main reason why nothing like that has taken place in the 21st century because the entire country would be in shambles with car bombs going off in white neighborhoods all across the country,IED's controlled by cell phones detonating on invading tanks, plus one skilled sniper who has higher ground can pin down hundreds of soldiers.Now imagine 300,000 snipers across the country with good concealment and a good rifle.

BTW,there are two million plus black military veterans in this country.

I can tell you are a coward at heart.

Black people may not win in the end, however we can at least take out as many cacs as possible you, little bytch.
:russ:

other nations like who?

Black people have already been painted as not worth saving around the entire globe, you think the UN is gonna save us if some shyt popped off?

Black people regularly go to the UN for all the fukked up things that happen to Black people collectively in America, nothing happens.

They could start rounding Black people up and killing ALL of us off today, and the rest of the world wouldn't have a clue, all they'd have to do is eliminate internet and phone access, which they have complete control over, but that's unnecessary because no one will come to our rescue even if they did know what was happening.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I think we play a huge role. It shows in our music videos - they're either mixed or white chicks with overly sized asses. If there black, then they are a super light complexion. Look at Nikki Minaj - she was way darker before, now she is all tanned out with ass and boob jobs along with that fukked up nose look like a sugar ray lenonard.

It's sad. I do feel that we are responsible.
This video thing is stupid. In one breath chicks say they want "respect" but get mad when they not saw as "sluts and hoes" in "c00n" rappers videos. With janky logic like that you will never and I repeat never be taken seriously. You and anybody that feels we are responsible for how grown women feel about theirselves I think are enablers. Y'all are the worse type of people to me because you allow folks to make excuses their whole life with no repercussions and its shameful.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Lol @ dudes who simp white cootchie talking about someone elses fake black pride. You fakkits don't even know what a bedwench is. It's NOT just any chick that likes a white dude.
exactly. which i why i can't figure out why ole girl is back tracking ..apologizing and promising not to do it again. :dahell: @MarsPunka half the dudes bashing you sweat white chicks non stop on here. Premeditated stays dapping pis of white chicks in different threads talking about "sleeping with the "enemy" ". :comeon: fukk them. :camby: live your life the way YOU want to and make no apologies. it makes you look fickle minded. :ld:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
exactly. which i why i can't figure out why ole girl is back tracking ..apologizing and promising not to do it again. :dahell: @MarsPunka half the dudes bashing you sweat white chicks non stop on here. Premeditated stays dapping pis of white chicks in different threads talking about "sleeping with the "enemy" ". :comeon: fukk them. :camby: live your life the way YOU want to and make no apologies. it makes you look fickle minded. :ld:

Thank you. Baby girl is not holding it down at all.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I was trolling when I was apologizing lol. I'm not about to live my life based on what dudes on the internet say.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
What i can't get over is how black men openly call their women 'b1tches' like it's nothing.

No other race of men disrespects their women as much as black men.
So women of different races haven't been referred to as 'bytch' by Black men before? Not saying that is right at all but Black men don't reserve that word for Black women only.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Especially these motherfukkers. :mjpls:
I hope the ones talking shyt aren't the ones posing with their white nubian princesses on fb like what I saw on The Coli page on FB :mjpls:
it's funny cos they're the ones that bark the MOST. you don't even want us so fukk u complaining for?? :wtf: ole "if i don't want you nobody should ass" negros.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Keep it up yall
Ae4qrox.png

only 39 more pages to go
4M5SUNZ.png