Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
to be quite honest, that post is about as honest as it gets, this is the exact reason darker people seek to procreate with lighter skinned people, so their offspring might have a shot at an easier life in a world that judges people based on the color of their skin.

"my child gon have good hair and pretty eyes"

hnXLQAe.png

Well, if you've studied black people's
reproducing habits for the past four hundred years in America you would see that most of us have and continue to reproduce with one another who share the same skin tone hence why the vast majority of African Americans still reflect their ancestry.

If what you said was close to being true then the vast majority of us would have diluted blood or look like Alicia Keys which is not the case.

Why do you idiots go by what you read on the internet instead of going outside and traveling around the country like I have? The notion that black people as a collective have accepted defeat by believing their offspring would have it easier if they were lighter is a crazy lie created by white supremist and delusional half breeds.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
no, but what attracted you to that specific pink peen?
Ae4qrox.png

Another question. Do you have casual sex with black men too?:lupe:
To the first question, his sense of humor he made he laugh a lot.

To the second question, when I did have causal sex yes I did.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised no one has made a bedwench smiley seeing as though the term is thrown around here so much
4M5SUNZ.png

There I go thinking out loud again
Ae4qrox.png

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Another shaming tactic shame. I'm telling my truth and nobody else's. Yes you are correct that is exactly what Im saying as far as your points on black men/women. I would change and make more clear is saying that men dont care as much as women and you or nobody else can get me to think otherwise. Ive heard online and irl more black women say they wont support something because of who the black guy dating.

It wasn't a shaming tactic.

You disqualified my opinion because you assumed I based my view thecoli.

I just pushed your logic to your side of the court.

It's okay if you use your social circle & internet sources, but, I can't? And I wasn't.

Black women's self hate has soley on approval of interracial marriage.

We destroy their self image, because, throughout society a lot of us support a standard of beauty that is created by racist.

Dude, my view goes far beyond the opinions black men express on Twitter and thecoli. Excuse me, if I came off that dense. People need to stop boiling social issues down to the stuff that happens to them and in "their world."

It's not as simple as; ppl just need to love themselves and ignore other ppl. I wish it was that simple.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
To the first question, his sense of humor he made he laugh a lot.

To the second question, when I did have causal sex yes I did.
But you couldn't find a funny black man to drop it off in them draws? Were you just trying to try white men for the first time?:mjpls:
For Christ sake, what if he could have got you pregnant or given you some kind of Euro disease?:wow:

Anyways, I hope you've learned the errors of you ways.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Well, if you've studied black people's
reproducing habits for the past four hundred years in America you would see that most of us have and continue to reproduce with one another who share the same skin tone hence why the vast majority of African Americans still reflect their ancestry.

If what you said was close to being true then the vast majority of us would have diluted blood or look like Alicia Keys which is not the case.

Why do you idiots go by what you read on the internet instead of going outside and traveling around the country like I have? The notion that black people as a collective have accepted defeat by believing their offspring would have it easier if they were lighter is a crazy lie created by white supremist and delusional half breeds.

seeking or wanting to procreate with a lighter person as a darker person doesn't necessarily mean that it will happen.

you've never heard Black women say I want my baby to have "good hair and pretty eyes"?

have a listen to this conversation from this Black woman married to a white man with biracial children.

4M5SUNZ.png

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It wasn't a shaming tactic.

You disqualified my opinion because you assumed I based my view thecoli.

I just pushed your logic to your side of the court.

It's okay if you use your social circle & internet sources, but, I can't? And I wasn't.

Black women's self hate has soley on approval of interracial marriage.

We destroy their self image, because, throughout society a lot of us support a standard of beauty that is created by racist.

Dude, my view goes far beyond the opinions black men express on Twitter and thecoli. Excuse me, if I came off that dense. People need to stop boiling social issues down to the stuff that happens to them and in "their world."

It's not as simple as; ppl just need to love themselves and ignore other ppl. I wish it was that simple.
You are correct about bold ill give you that but in all truthfulness if you viewpoint is one that is not the norm I'm treating it as such. I won't apologize for that but I do understand what you're saying though. I can't agree with anybody esp guys agreeing with this because in the words of Michael Smith NNL. If what you were saying were so true black men wouldn't be married to black women 90+% of the time. Stop using a few high profile people and making that the norm. How many people do you honestly see that are not married and or dating mostly intraracial? The sheer numbers throws any other thing people are saying in the bushes straight up. I think its that simple we can just agree to disagree on that one. I'm a dark skin dude that had jokes said about me when I was younger but it doesn't have any effect on me now. I guess some would say me having a preference for light skin chicks it did but Ill counter and say Ive dated women as dark as me also. They couldn't even use that logic on me going by my dating track record and for me is only when things are close. I'm not talking to a 4 light skin chick over a 9/10 dark skin chick that's when it's not preference IMO. Some people are just unattractive to the masses and need to stop trying to get on the dark skin sympathy train. I'm just a believer for dang near everything whether its your financial situation to self esteem what goes on in it is on you. I can understand people not wanting to do that since that means they have to take accountability which alot of people don't like doing.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
But you couldn't find a funny black man to drop it off in them draws? Were you just trying to try white men for the first time?:mjpls:
For Christ sake, what if he could have got you pregnant or given you some kind of Euro disease?:wow:

Anyways, I hope you've learned the errors of you ways.
I'm sure I could have, I just happen to find a white guy. My school is predominantly white, I was usually the only black girl in class so I don't really see black dudes on the regular expect at work. You act like I had both a black guy and a white guy and turned down the black guy. Plus I use the protection, both condoms and birth control so I'm good.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
it hurts your pride to be called a bedwench.

but:

ain't none of us your man either, so why do you care what we think?

is it because we're Black?

4M5SUNZ.png
[/quot
No it don't, that shyt is like a badge of honor. Just ask any African or AA woman in Hollywood.

So hating other blacks is a good thing now? Why are y'all so hell bent on calling me a bedwench and a c00n?