Are we gonna pretend Drake hasn't surpassed Kanye?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Why are nikkaz mad at boy for this thread :heh:
I thought ghostwriting ruins ur standing

Well kanye has utilized more ghost writers than drake so according to u coli real hip hop heads drake should be the lesser of two evils right :mjpls:
Oh I get it..u just don't like drake this was never about the authenticity of hip hop

they can't hear you while inside the hypocrisy chamber

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
You don't want counterpoints.. you just want attention and get dismissive and passive aggressive

like a female

It's a basic script of say outlandish nonsense>>>await incoming negs>>> [insert artist] stan-shaming>>>deflect>>>post MJ smiley

rinse and repeat no different from an insecure IG thot with a revolving block button who keeps posting booty pics

It will get old and you'll need a new gimmick like this since your Kendrick hate strategy is drying up

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Why are nikkaz mad at boy for this thread :heh:
I thought ghostwriting ruins ur standing

Well kanye has utilized more ghost writers than drake so according to u coli real hip hop heads drake should be the lesser of two evils right :mjpls:
Oh I get it..u just don't like drake this was never about the authenticity of hip hop
drake has never wrote a bar in his life. Not even that horrible chaining tatum line :mjlol: . Drake has the same amount of credibility as Vanilla Ice and Iggy

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
drake has never wrote a bar in his life. Not even that horrible chaining tatum line :mjlol: . Drake has the same amount of credibility as Vanilla Ice and Iggy
Theres more proof Kanye has had more for him written than Drake has so what are u sayin?

I know ur supposed to play this whole corny anti drake character but lets talk real talk

Kanye has used more ghostwriters than damn near everybody

Nikka had 16 ghostwriters for one song in All Day

so again what is u gettin at

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Theres more proof Kanye has had more for him written than Drake has so what are u sayin?

I know ur supposed to play this whole corny anti drake character but lets talk real talk

Kanye has used more ghostwriters than damn near everybody

Nikka had 16 ghostwriters for one song in All Day

so again what is u gettin at

:lupe:

These shook stans won't address this head-on

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Saying Kanye hasnt classics or anything close, FOH

negged

he doesn't.

he has 3 or 4 really good albums, but no classics.

that's still more than I could say for drake tho, so I don't agree with the thread title.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i didnt care for the tlop. but i havent heard it in its newest form so maybe that could sway me a bit. i feel like the span of time between yeezus and now was a pretty sizable one only to lead to an unfinished, unfocused, underwhelming album. his feature verses hav been pretty lackluster also. i wont say all encompassing but drake is easily the better artist to me at the moment and has been so a few yrs now.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
This thread would make more sense if they came out at the same time. Kanye is an established legend.

Kanye's catalog is better, college dropout and late registration were classics. 808s and MBDTF were groundbreaking.

Drake is gonna be up there when its all said and done.. But u cant compare him to a legend like they came out at the same time.

Yea right now Drake >Kanye .... But overall chill

milik_19

Pro
Daps
he doesn't.

he has 3 or 4 really good albums, but no classics.

that's still more than I could say for drake tho, so I don't agree with the thread title.

So you say that Late Registration or MBDTF arent classics? Even 808s could be called a classic considering how influential it has been

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye puts so much work into all his tracks it's insane. Drake as a "Creator" of sorts is questionable now. Kanye held y'all down since 2001 when he was an inhouse producer for the roc, then as a solo artist.

REally that shyt puts alot of his old stuff to shame but not by much. You have a gospel choir, you have samples, you have Kanye rapping. how does it not get any better than that?

Now you got me in Kanye stan mode. LOL.

All the work put in doesn't matter if it doesn't sound good.
And Kanye has some of the worst displays of rapping I've ever heard.