Are we gonna pretend Drake hasn't surpassed Kanye?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Mad = making up lies about negs and pointing out typos :umad:

I don't keep track of my stans like that. As I said, just noticed that my rep plummeted after I made the Kanye statement :russ: Of course my rep is constantly going down since I affect souls daily, but this is epic. You were put on blast :yeshrug:

I'm sure I'll see you lurking soon.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:mjlol: at all that juelz. You actually think shyt like "greenest lawn" matters to who's the better hip hop artist?

:russ: Why would you post garbage as an example?
Kanye puts so much work into all his tracks it's insane. Drake as a "Creator" of sorts is questionable now. Kanye held y'all down since 2001 when he was an inhouse producer for the roc, then as a solo artist.

REally that shyt puts alot of his old stuff to shame but not by much. You have a gospel choir, you have samples, you have Kanye rapping. how does it not get any better than that?

Now you got me in Kanye stan mode. LOL.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I don't keep track of my stans like that. As I said, just noticed that my rep plummeted after I made the Kanye statement :russ: Of course my rep is constantly going down since I affect souls daily, but this is epic. You were put on blast :yeshrug:

I'm sure I'll see you lurking soon.

Means a lot coming from the WOAT booth poster :wow:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Neither have classics or anything close.

Drake has a better voice. Has rhymed over better beats. Has more quotables. "nikkaz want my spot and don't deserve it".

Discuss
1386611327_point_large.gif

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Kanye puts so much work into all his tracks it's insane. Drake as a "Creator" of sorts is questionable now. Kanye held y'all down since 2001 when he was an inhouse producer for the roc, then as a solo artist.

REally that shyt puts alot of his old stuff to shame but not by much. You have a gospel choir, you have samples, you have Kanye rapping. how does it not get any better than that?

Now you got me in Kanye stan mode. LOL.

because there's way more to making a good song than that :what: