Are we gonna pretend Drake hasn't surpassed Kanye?

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Now I got to listen to TLOP again.... :banderas:

haven't listened to it in a while, but damn hearing this again makes me realize this is brilliant!@

You know, I completely spaced on listening to this album. You are 100% right though. Aubrey is too manufactured to ever come close to this. And if he were to ever try it it would come off extra corny.

Thank you for bringing this into my life.
Honestly Ultralight Beam might be too high of a bar to set for Drake, it's one of the best songs of all time.
But really that would be the case for most of Kanye's catalog, there's no way most people can match up, people better than Drake.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
drake >> kanye KTT stans mad

These cats furious!

notice how none of them can even articulate why I'm supposedly wrong. Pathetic posting :mjlol:

nikka said Drake has better quotables... And used a line by quentin miller to prove that point

at the end of the day, it's on Drake's record :umad:

Quentin Miller > Rhymefest :russ:

Try harder.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These cats furious!

notice how none of them can even articulate why I'm supposedly wrong. Pathetic posting :mjlol:

at the end of the day, it's on Drake's record :umad:

Quentin Miller > Rhymefest :russ:

Try harder.

You don't want counterpoints.. you just want attention and get dismissive and passive aggressive

like a female

It's a basic script of say outlandish nonsense>>>await incoming negs>>> [insert artist] stan-shaming>>>deflect>>>post MJ smiley

rinse and repeat no different from an insecure IG thot with a revolving block button who keeps posting booty pics

It will get old and you'll need a new gimmick like this since your Kendrick hate strategy is drying up

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why are nikkaz mad at boy for this thread :heh:
I thought ghostwriting ruins ur standing

Well kanye has utilized more ghost writers than drake so according to u coli real hip hop heads drake should be the lesser of two evils right :mjpls:
Oh I get it..u just don't like drake this was never about the authenticity of hip hop