Are these GOT fakkits the lamest virgins on thecoli? Yes they are.

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
In every thread, no matter what it's about, you get some big-eared dweeb coming in there talking about #starkset or some stupid bullshyt like that. Newsflash, no one gives a fukk about your little gay ass white people show that is racist against black people. Ya'll talking about racism always in America, but lusting after the white man and his shows and his idiotic-ass books. Seen a couple scenes years ago of this retarded show and was like is that it? Was mad lame and there wasn't even any magic and yet they got the audacity to compare the shyt to LOTRs. fukk a throne and a game. Discuss.

edit: if i have offended anyone with my post then i sincerely apologize.

:russ::russ::russ:

I swear some of you guys play the maddest game of connect the dots I've ever seen, with minimal evidence as well :mjlol:

Maybe people just like the show. Nuff said. :manny:

I mean if you're into the shoe and clothes game like that, does that mean you automatically cosign with sweatshop labour and child slavery? :jbhmm:

Well this is clearly an unserious thread anyways so it's all funny to me in the end:lolbron:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
:ohhh: :whoo:

Well time to add to list of stuff I can't rewatch
The Haradrim are African, Far Harad corresponds to West and Central Africa while Near Harad corresponds to post-Moor North Africa

The Orcs are essentially Eastern European, Tolkien based their language on Bulgarian and Hungarian, which he considered harsh to the ears

A Russian author wrote a pro-Sauron version about a Haradrim and an Orc, in this version the fellowship are nothing but superstious savages that live in lice infested huts while the men who follow Sauron basically live in a Moorish nation

The Last Ringbearer - second edition

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
DrogonSet bytch!

nFBMnj.gif

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

I swear some of you guys play the maddest game of connect the dots I've ever seen, with minimal evidence as well :mjlol:

Maybe people just like the show. Nuff said. :manny:

I mean if you're into the shoe and clothes game like that, does that mean you automatically cosign with sweatshop labour and child slavery? :jbhmm:

Well this is clearly an unserious thread anyways so it's all funny to me in the end:lolbron:
why would you think the thread is unserious though?:jbhmm:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Carbo Load Brad with the out-of-nowhere ether for nikkas who consume too much mainstream media

:salute:

But you shouldn't have copped out at the end breh :dame:

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
nikkas are all slaves in the show...

Why are you lying:picard:

Name the black slaves on the show?Are you talking about grey worm? And the unsullied? I don't even consider grey worm black.

There has been a black ship captain,
A black slave master,
A black imperial guard
A black assemblyman

FOH:what: