Are these GOT fakkits the lamest virgins on thecoli? Yes they are.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Yes, but he also popularized black folk as orcs.:mjpls:
Orcish is Eastern European influenced :gucci:

In the book he describes a slain Haradrim as having "plaits of hair braided with gold" [dreadlocks] and dark skin

Besides, Sauron's the hero to me anyways, just a breh tryna rid the world of white fairies and their reactionary spook god system

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Can a mod move this to The Film Room where all the "got fakkits" post so they can see it?:mjgrin:

#Targset :blessed:
Seriously

I see people bring it up here and there but nothing thread worthy

You will find most GOT watchers in the official GOT season thread in the Film Room...

Love the show though, Fukkery in every single storyline

If I go "down" in someones elses eyes I honestly could care less.. nikkas rather watch fantasies of make believe drug dealers, scammers, nikkas singing, dancing, rapping, and going to jail that plays into the stereotypical popular "black" show...

But I get judged for watching a flying dinasoar cook a million white people:mjlol:

Or a setup at wedding in which the king and his pregnant bride get their throat slit

Or a guy whose sister was raped and murdered by a gigantic nikka who is almost killed by that guy only to slip up and gets his head crushed like a grapefruit

(Idgaf about spoilers either for people who never planned on watching it)

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Orcish is Eastern European influenced :gucci:

In the book he describes a slain Haradrim as having "plaits of hair braided with gold" [dreadlocks] and dark skin

Besides, Sauron's the hero to me anyways, just a breh tryna rid the world of white fairies and their reactionary spook god system
i was talking about Gygax.:beli:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
i love got, its one of the best shows ever made but its racist, the racism is very subtle, the only defense is that its the same racism you see all over hollywood where they always put black people in subservient characters and whites as powerful or saviors

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Sometimes I think OP has autism or Downs. Asberger's even.
Posts are just retarded. Dumb.

1. shytting on an group of random innocents? check.
2. talking tough online? check.
3. trying hard for daps? check.

sad hoe

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i love got, its one of the best shows ever made but its racist, the racism is very subtle, the only defense is that its the same racism you see all over hollywood where they always put black people in subservient characters and whites as powerful or saviors
Tbh

I don't even think its racist.

Most of the black people were ship captains, dignitaries, lead guards, lead smuggler, etc.

Only Greyworm and the bad chick are "servants" but not neccessarily because they are not there by force (they can leave) and are free slaves.

But I agree, there aren't many black ppl on the show... Not saying they don't exist i just don't think they are in that continent heavy.

And regardless, with all the fukked up shyt going on in that show I'm not sure I would want them on it that bad. Most of the leads have either gotten physically fukked up, killed, paralyzed, castrated, raped, etc.

They are forcing that one chick to physically watch her daughter slowly die and decompose right in front of her in a prison cell:heh:

This show is all kinds of fukked up. I prefer most of the black people to chill on the sidelines for some of this shyt:hubie: