Are these GOT fakkits the lamest virgins on thecoli? Yes they are.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
tlr is the best forum on this site.
current tlr is trash as fukk. a cesspool of misery and bitterness. FOH
Z7IFzU2.png

the real TLR died a long time ago
Z7IFzU2.png

word to chilly @Chill
Z7IFzU2.png

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
There are certain things that if I know someone is into, they go down a few levels in my eyes: I don't know what grown ass black man can just sit there and watch that nerdy cac fantasy shyt.

nah breh, that one 'black' guy in here has a zelda triforce so it's cool. black people can watch whatever they want. :troll:

---

Superstar
Daps
You made a thread about how someone else watching a tv shows got you in your feeling.
:russ:
Weak ass thread!

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This is going to be interesting. :mjlol:
Random but I find it funny how your pic is of Omoi and mine's is of Darui and we joined the Coli around the same time, that shyt's crazy! :ohhh:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
dang last episode was epic but it just hit me the only brown dude is castrated and that falls in right line with cac fantasy :ohhh::picard::francis:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Gotta agree the show is racist. The only black male character on the show is a eunic slave.
Great show in lots of ways, but I'd never spend a dime on it. It might be the only series wher I own the first two books ($3 each before I knew the show was racist) and I have no intrest in complleting the collection.

Everything I spend any money on has strong black characters now that I'm an adult. No exceptions.

To clarify for those wondering how the show is racist:
It exhibits the white savior trope no different than works like Tom Cruise being the 'Last Samurai' or other works where an indigenous ethnic people need a blonde haired blue-eyed cac to show up and liberate them cause in the work they can't do it themselves.
I already mentioned that all the white characters are kings and lords and assasins and priests, and anyone of color is a shirtless barbarian or shirtless culturesless dikkless slave.

White savior narrative in film - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The Haradrim are African, Far Harad corresponds to West and Central Africa while Near Harad corresponds to post-Moor North Africa

The Orcs are essentially Eastern European, Tolkien based their language on Bulgarian and Hungarian, which he considered harsh to the ears

A Russian author wrote a pro-Sauron version about a Haradrim and an Orc, in this version the fellowship are nothing but superstious savages that live in lice infested huts while the men who follow Sauron basically live in a Moorish nation

The Last Ringbearer - second edition
You know what I confused this with later D&D Lore.