Are these GOT fakkits the lamest virgins on thecoli? Yes they are.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
A fiction book has no basis for any race to be in it

Where are Asian folk?

We have bigger shyt to worry about, besides being on GoT.

I don't know why we have this fukking mentality that we need to be in everything.

The show is set in England! In the Middle Ages

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
GRRM is a white supremacist and Game Of Thrones has traces of white supremacy in it. With that said, I still love the show. And so what? The fukk you gonna do about it?

How many of y'all listen to music about nikkas killing nikkas?

How many of y'all can't wait until opening game even though nobody in the NFL want Kaepernick?

And how many TSC brehs we got up in here? Wrestling gave us Papa Shango, Kamala, Cryme Tyme and The Godfather. How many of y'all gonna get your beer and wings for Summerslam?

We can and should have a discussion about how prevalent white supremacy is in ALL of our favorite media. But stop singling one show and one fandom out, that's fukk shyt..

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Tbh

I don't even think its racist.

Most of the black people were ship captains, dignitaries, lead guards, lead smuggler, etc.

Only Greyworm and the bad chick are "servants" but not neccessarily because they are not there by force (they can leave) and are free slaves.

But I agree, there aren't many black ppl on the show... Not saying they don't exist i just don't think they are in that continent heavy.

And regardless, with all the fukked up shyt going on in that show I'm not sure I would want them on it that bad. Most of the leads have either gotten physically fukked up, killed, paralyzed, castrated, raped, etc.

They are forcing that one chick to physically watch her daughter slowly die and decompose right in front of her in a prison cell:heh:

This show is all kinds of fukked up. I prefer most of the black people to chill on the sidelines for some of this shyt:hubie:

The two main black characters are slaves......pause

The showing undying loyalty to their blond haired owner who saved them, that is their whole purpose in the show ..... pause

if that is not a sign of how the show and the casting director views black people I don't know what is

But I have no problem giving the show it's props and like I said, it's not really about got it's about the way black people are portrayed in Hollywood in general

In the end black people have to create their own stuff

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The two main black characters are slaves......pause

The showing undying loyalty to their blond haired owner who saved them, that is their whole purpose in the show ..... pause

if that is not a sign of how the show and the casting director views black people I don't know what is

But I have no problem giving the show it's props and like I said, it's not really about got it's about the way black people are portrayed in Hollywood in general

In the end black people have to create their own stuff
Were slaves... Unpause

What has changed from any other slave movie or show on TV?

Other black characters weren't slaves.. Some white charscters were slaves as well

Im just glad the black dudes aren't gay

Like its been said, the story is based off of the middle ages, most of the black people are not around there. The brown people that are, aren't slaves now. In fact, the "blond haired" chick killed all the slave owners. They are free to not follow her in which some didn't

Its not even that serious

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Were slaves... Unpause

What has changed from any other slave movie or show on TV?

Other black characters weren't slaves.. Some white charscters were slaves as well

Im just glad the black dudes aren't gay

Like its been said, the story is based off of the middle ages, most of the black people are not around there. The brown people that are, aren't slaves now. In fact, the "blond haired" chick killed all the slave owners. They are free to not follow her in which some didn't

Its not even that serious

Them being free is just a white savior plot line, it's a long running Hollywood trope

Racism in Hollywood movies is as serious as you want to take it

But it's important to be able to recognize it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Them being free is just a white savior plot line, it's a long running Hollywood trope

Racism in Hollywood movies is as serious as you want to take it

But it's important to be able to recognize it
Theres other whites that think she's a savior too:laff:

Whatever though. Its really not even serious.

Just like there is the "white savior" shyt in movies theres the equally or more offensive "black stereotype" shyt that is in TV shows and movies.

And not to mention the gay black male epidemic..

Trust me, im wide awake bruh, this shyt is lite af and literally the only thing the black-non watchers bring up.

Theres a ton of TV shows and movies that actually portray blacks in a much more negative light or in worse conditions/situations yet theyre celebrated.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Coworker: Winter is coming!
Me: what you mean, i can't wait but it's the middle of summer, gonna be over a 100 for the next couple months:wtf:

CW: You know game of thrones

Me: Never seen it, I don't get cable, and magic/fantasy really ain't my thing:manny:

CW: Oh you have to watch it, it's great, blah blah blah. I tell you what, I got the first two seasons on Blu Ray, I'll bring them in for you

Me: :whoa: nah I'm good, but thanks anyway

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Theres other whites that think she's a savior too:laff:

Whatever though. Its really not even serious.

Just like there is the "white savior" shyt in movies theres the equally or more offensive "black stereotype" shyt that is in TV shows and movies.

And not to mention the gay black male epidemic..

Trust me, im wide awake bruh, this shyt is lite af and literally the only thing the black-non watchers bring up.

Theres a ton of TV shows and movies that actually portray blacks in a much more negative light or in worse conditions/situations yet theyre celebrated.

you can take it as serious as you want to or not, in my first post i said that it isnt more racist than any other hollywood product and that its racist in subtle way, but it is racist

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you can take it as serious as you want to or not, in my first post i said that it isnt more racist than any other hollywood product and that its racist in subtle way, but it is racist
Ok bruh, whatever your excuse is :mjlol:

Like I said... Not serious at all

NFL and college football is a fukking plantation but I bet you or your nikkas will watch that all day long

Selfish

Banned
Daps
In every thread, no matter what it's about, you get some big-eared dweeb coming in there talking about #starkset or some stupid bullshyt like that. Newsflash, no one gives a fukk about your little gay ass white people show that is racist against black people. Ya'll talking about racism always in America, but lusting after the white man and his shows and his idiotic-ass books. Seen a couple scenes years ago of this retarded show and was like is that it? Was mad lame and there wasn't even any magic and yet they got the audacity to compare the shyt to LOTRs. fukk a throne and a game. Discuss.

edit: if i have offended anyone with my post then i sincerely apologize.
nikka go run into a aids tipped spear :pacspit: