Are these GOT fakkits the lamest virgins on thecoli? Yes they are.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
it's #starkset til the death of me & if you don't like it suck ah dikk and die...
20BKHVL.png
to whom is this post directed friend?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
i also have a zelda triforce :krs:

i've thought nothing about it since i've placed it there really, yr whole argument is coli members are "brainwashed" like everyone else in society

you just wanna seem angry about something
no mufukka, black people are brainwashed to see white shyt as the pinnacle of what can be and so ya'll worship white shyt even though it's racist. but you may not even be black though to begin with.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Why are people so insecure about what other people watch? Not OP specifically, but on FB and other social media there's always someone like "I'm the only one who doesn't watch such and such" OK, congrats...

I don't let people know the shows I don't watch, because quite frankly, who cares?

I let them know about the shows I do watch, because given the popularity of the particular shows I watch, ALOT of ppl care.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
no mufukka, black people are brainwashed to see white shyt as the pinnacle of what can be and so ya'll worship white shyt even though it's racist. but you may not even be black though to begin with.
this is the stupidest argument :dead:

I don't watch something i'm not gonna go out of my way to say how I don't watch it and what's 'wrong' with it, weirdo\

but this is TLR and I understand there's a requirement to find something new that's racist

Daps
Legit. Confused how its racist towards black ppl.

Maybe their could be more black ppl in the cast....but i wouldnt call it racist.

nikkas are all slaves in the show...

There's only been 2 Black people who have been slaves. Greg Worm and Missandei. The other 2 were one was a Merchant and the other a Pirate.

Black people in GoT live in the Summer Isles ( which is far as fukk ) but GoT mainly takes place in Westeros so of course you aren't really going to see any Black people.

41751de17318f5f62e64f3937ac9041527a93d15_hq.jpg

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
There's only been 2 Black people who have been slaves. Greg Worm and Missandei. The other 2 were one was a Merchant and the other a Pirate.

Black people in GoT live in the Summer Isles ( which is far as fukk ) but GoT mainly takes place in Westeros so of course you aren't really going to see any Black people.
You really gonna believe that? :mjpls:
Next season you gonna find out all the black people in that place were killed off or enslaved :sas2:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps

41751de17318f5f62e64f3937ac9041527a93d15_hq.jpg

funny how that works isn't? you won't ever see any black people where white people are unless the blacks have fought to get themselves included. they don't like black people breh.