Are these GOT fakkits the lamest virgins on thecoli? Yes they are.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
i enjoy fukkery with my anime & TV shows... :lolbron:

you & any other mfers dissing...
HhN1j3V.png

yeah, that's what i thought, give me that address so you can get these hands

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
In every thread, no matter what it's about, you get some big-eared dweeb coming in there talking about #starkset or some stupid bullshyt like that. Newsflash, no one gives a fukk about your little gay ass white people show that is racist against black people. Ya'll talking about racism always in America, but lusting after the white man and his shows and his idiotic-ass books. Seen a couple scenes years ago of this retarded show and was like is that it? Was mad lame and there wasn't even any magic and yet they got the audacity to compare the shyt to LOTRs. fukk a throne and a game. Discuss.

edit: if i have offended anyone with my post then i sincerely apologize.
You've offended me

Edit: I see your edit, we're good now, thanks

Daps
funny how that works isn't? you won't ever see any black people where white people are unless the blacks have fought to get themselves included. they don't like black people breh.

Well no shyt, the books are written by a 70 year White guy. :francis:

Start being like the Japanese and start making your own content cause White people won't include you

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
everyone I know watches this shyt

why cant they watch Spartacus like a normal person

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You really gonna believe that? :mjpls:
Next season you gonna find out all the black people in that place were killed off or enslaved :sas2:

Unlikely. Author has it that the Summer Isles have deterred slavers and pirates from even trying to get that far. They have the world's best bows and archers to keep their borders safe. They're even on code where they have the rest of the black regions charted and won't share the information with cacs instead keeping potential invaders away with false intel of those places being filled with monsters and disease.

They're safe from the fukkery unless the Whitewalkers ain't satisfied with Westeros.