Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
there is a market for nerdy black men amongst black women

its called nerdy black women:mjgrin:

nope, they have a desire for women they have nothing in common with. To be honest, they aren't even interested in the women, they just want to compete with the men they call Thugs and blame the women when they lose.

:francis:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Honestly...if you a nerd...or a smart nikka...you can get you a ran thru 8 in the hood chick.

Let's be real...women will let that p*ssy get ran thru and nutted in by every running back looking nikka...

Then find a nikka that can balance a budget, write a complete sentence, solve an equation and install a router.

I get plenty of thots just by knowing how to how to jailbreak a phone.

Even woman has a point where they decide they rather be with someone that can provide a suitable lifestyle.

Nerdy or smart nikkas can do that.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
nope, they have a desire for women they have nothing in common with. To be honest, they aren't even interested in the women, they just want to compete with the men they call Thugs and blame the women when they lose.

:francis:
thats what im saying, they say black women only want thugs while disregarding the ones who actually want them because they arent up to their standards

dumbass nikkas better go hit up a comic con and eat and stop tryna get with a bytch that clearly isn't compatible with them

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
So it really comes down to looks and image?
And making her feel "protected". Naturally, women want to feel like a little girl in comparison to her man. She wants a man who isn't afraid to lead and take charge. She wants that same feeling of protection that she had from her father (if he was in her life:mjpls:)when she was a young girl. If he was NOT in her life, she wants to feel what its like to be protected by a man. The feeling she never had growing up:mjcry:

This is why its imperative for fathers to be in their daughters lives and be that example of the type of man he wants his own daughter to be with when she grows up.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Honestly...if you a nerd...or a smart nikka...you can get you a ran thru 8 in the hood chick.

Let's be real...women will let that p*ssy ran thru and nutted in by every running back looking nikka...

Then find a nikka that can balance a budget, write a complete sentence, solve an equation and install a router.

I get plenty of thots just by knowing how to how to jailbreak a phone.

People thought I was a black hat after installing Anchor Free on the school comps :whew:

Younger brehs in high school, people will pay you to torrent stuff, go out there and eat :ufdup:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being a suburb nikka is cool now. 22 Jump Street touched on this. How different things are for HS kids now vs. how it was 10 years ago or before. The change happened around 2010ish. OP is 20. He was born in 95 or 96 which renders his opinion about chicks back then as worthless. If he was a teenager in the 90s or the early to mid 2000s, he'd understand why this stuff gets said.
I've pointed out that I know a good number of "nerdy" men who were by no means "struggling" during that era.
It is likely the same as it is today, the weak losers who projected their insecurities on the women around them felt rejected by Black women, while everyone else went about their merry way.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The women HE wants arent attracted to him..

Thats more than likely the issue..
Close thread because that's all this is about. That's why I hate discussions like these! Nobody is ever honest! Some of ya'll act like we didn't go to high school either. Everybody knows and has interacted with nerds before. And unless they were willing to find their kindred spirit in a female, they had the craziest expectations in the opposite sex.
I'm talking bout harboring secret resentment for the homecoming queen for dating the head of the football squad. Talking about wanting a girlfriend that looks like Lara Croft or Tifa Lockhart. Ironically a lot nerdy blk men have very narrow views of acceptable females they desire even as they accuse blk women of having the same. Unless a blk chick is 8 or above or non-blk they are invisible to these types. We used to try and help dudes like this in our social circles. "Oh she's a cute blk chick. She likes Bleach!" "Ew! I only like straight hair."
"Oh what about her! She's cute, likes COD!" "Nah, boobs aren't big enuff."

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Close thread because that's all this is about. That's why I hate discussions like these! Nobody is ever honest! Some of ya'll act like we didn't go to high school either. Everybody knows and has interacted with nerds before. And unless they were willing to find their kindred spirit in a female, they had the craziest expectations in the opposite sex.
I'm talking bout harboring secret resentment for the homecoming queen for dating the head of the football squad. Talking about wanting a girlfriend that looks like Lara Croft or Tifa Lockhart. Ironically a lot nerdy blk men have very narrow views of acceptable females they desire even as they accuse blk women of having the same. Unless a blk chick is 8 or above or non-blk they are invisible to these types. We used to try and help dudes like this in our social circles. "Oh she's a cute blk chick. She likes Bleach!" "Ew! I only like straight hair."
facts b

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

That's because Nerdy people have superiority complex because they know obscure shyt....

Like these aren't Elon Musk...creating rocket ship nerds...you know...smart people...nerd doesn't equal smart...nerd just means you look into obscure shyt that nobody else can really give a fukk about

These are the nikkas that think because they watcheed Samurai Champloo instead of BET Uncut...that they are somehow of higher value...

Let's be real...nerdy people are pretty worthless....

They are outside mainstream culture...they know a lot of unimportant shyt...they tend to be elitist...can be anti-social...

Like no nikka...nobody cares you like playing retro video games and you can install Mugen...

No nikka...she won't suck your dikk because you like to use your telescope to look at Venus

No nikka...we don't care that you spend your free time learning Korean...

I mean...3 things you need to have to make people like you without little effort...

Sex appeal, money and charisma...

Nerdy people spend their time running away from these things...in their non-mainstream world...then wanna come into the mainstream and demand their values...are installed...

No...it doesn't work that way...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So where this hypothetical man fukked up is being attracted to beautiful women. Even though there are more BW than black men this hypothetical man should not even dream of getting with an attractive bw. Attractive women in other cultures are accessible but he should be with a woman he isn't attracted to because she can name some naruto characters...lol

Given the options yall make ir seem like a layup lol

KingB137

All Star
Daps
I'm a shy nerdy dude myself and I don't have trouble with black women. Women expressing their preference for darkskin men and me being a lightskin nikka little to no game I still don't really have any problems with black women. Most of my girlfriends and my current girlfriend is black. What guys with this type of mentality don't understand is that women aren't turned off by nerdiness they're turned off by this whiny woe is me shyt. Majority women just want a masculine man whether he's nerdy or not.