Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Holy shyt this thread is still going
Yep and I don't get why lol. Cats going to always paint themselves as victims and the story will continue to play out like this thread. Dudes thinking every chick even halfway decent jaw shot got 50'11 dudes on deck and chicks thinking every dude want an "exotical" or whatever makes them feel better about not getting choose. Sad cycle honestly

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That's fine. But why get mad at black women who don't get with you because they find you significantly less attractive than they could get?

You're judging their worth based on their looks and they did the same to you. What's the problem?
:ehh: I don't relate to this thread much, but I guess they get mad cause later in life when they ruined they want those same black men who they didn't value earlier in life, those black will more than likely never want those unattractive black women who they turning down unless she does a 180 looks wise.

#2cents

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I actually know several women in that thread and many more just like them who are virgins well into their late 20s (and don't want to be), have contemplated suicide from loneliness and/or have crippling shyness and social awkwardness.
Well damn