Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny to see how it's framed if the men are everything thats wrong with the situation. They're awkward, socially inept, lame, delusional etc only within this context of talking about bw

And yet....they eating with other races?

So why are they p*ssy repellant to one group of women but are able to eat among others even when facing hurdles like racism?

So many disingenuous posts I've read in this thread, I have no horse in this race either way

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
@ the bold-1. How that that answer me asking you where you live? That's litteraly all I asked homie. 2. Me and my friends are those nikkas, but we're from the hood as well. We do pretty well with women tbh
I live in the most hood, ghetto, rachet (whatever you want to call it) city in America, Memphis. Because of my friends/social circle, pretty much every female I run across or talk to is on some hipster shyt, so they fukk nikkas like us. shyt, going to an art gallery sounds like a good ass date, I could find a girl who'd be down for that right now. For some reason, you seem to think that black people can't have interests beyond stereotypical bullshyt, like going to the club. Really, that speaks volumes about how you perceive your own blackness. Being into the shyt you mentioned doesn't make you some type of special snowflake black person, it just means you have interests beyond trivial bullshyt
You don't know what a nerd is. You are trying to change the definition of it. Going to art galleries and liking things outside of stereotypes doesn't make you a nerd.

And I never said that shyt about being a special snowflake.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Youre definition of nerdy may differ. Nerdy is video games, comics, books, computers, basically someone with a niche interest. Passion and intelligence is sexy, especially when they can teach you something.

Men with just hobbies and low ambition are unattractive. So it's not the fact that they are nerdy because there are nerdy chicks too who love comic -con and anime con, etc
This.
1/2 of the people at Comic Cons are women :dead:
Its like they don't realise that women have more than one dimmension and may be interested in things other than "chasing thugs" and "loving White men" or whatever they think women do all day :heh:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm as steeped in "nerd" culture as physically possible. I watch anime, I used to cosplay with my girlfriend, tickets first day any DC/Marvel/Dark Horse movie comes out, I program, I go to hackathons, I visit the MOCA and art museums everytime I a collection I'm interested in pops up, I spend weekends at book stores, I play classical music and hit up Severance Hall whenever I can, I used to do stage, including Rocky Picture, etc.
I don't have any issues with women, and neither do the other men in my friend group who are into similar things (granted, that's like 3 guys), for the most part.
Socially awkward =/= to nerdy and most women I know are into comics, anime, art, etc.
I don't recall art galleries/hiking/biking or anything like that being considered weird, unless you're hanging out with women who grew up and currently live in the projects and have never left their 3 block radius.
I'm talking about the small frame, weak, glasses, whiny voice, socially awkward around everyone but family and friends nerds.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
If I use the guys in question (at that time, with us all being in our early 20s'): Get a job instead of thinking about weed all day, pull your pants up and wear a belt, hang around people who have things going on for themselves, join some clubs, get active instead of sitting around sulking about the next man, referring to women as bytches, but can't understand why they don't want to be around you.
One particular guy was so mad at this guy I was dating. "He's a thug" :usure:.

This 'thug' was an IT major who worked a minimum wage job even though his parents gave him a generous allowance. This 'thug' then got a PT job in the school that was related to his field. This 'thug' kept himself active in sports and was very well liked and popular. This 'thug' bought a home before the age of 25. While this 'thug' was focused on his goals and dreams, the jealous guy was sulking because he couldn't understand what I saw in a 'thug'. While my 'thug' went out and found his own job, jealous dude was asking me to hook him up with one.

People are so afraid to look in the mirror and face themselves.
Who tf are you talking about? It sounds like you just described some random ass nikka you personally know

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I think the situation is that there are more men in the computer/comic book nerd environment then women. You go to any comic book convention and the ratio is heavily favoring the girls.

I've known a few people in these type circles and it's 80% dudes, and the women in these groups are feasting.

There's not a nerdy woman available for every nerdy man. So these guys have to have other things going for them other than their affinity for video games and Marvel characters, to be able to attract a partner. There's more to a person than your hobbies and interests.

Ultimately your ability to provide and protect will help tremendously in the long run. So get money, hit the gym, and at least appear to be confident in yourself.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's bitter, jaded and is a guy who chased women who didn't want him and allowed himself to be used by them. He's pitiful

Dude is trash. Someone on here said he called Marcus Garvey a c00n. Dude shytted on Kapernick's protest.

But I guess this is the dude coli brehs want to follow :mjpls: Not surprised tho the coli stanned Tommy Sotomayor for years...

Last edited:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
You don't know what a nerd is. You are trying to change the definition of it. Going to art galleries and liking things outside of stereotypes doesn't make you a nerd.

And I never said that shyt about being a special snowflake.
Mane you just said wouldn't no bytches want to do shyt like that, and would call you lame for wanting to shyt like that

What's the real definition then?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I remember you saying you came outta high school a few years ago. You grew up in a totally different era than people 25+. Many younger nerdy brothers have a lot more options than brothers just a few years older.

Being a suburb nikka is cool now. 22 Jump Street touched on this. How different things are for HS kids now vs. how it was 10 years ago or before. The change happened around 2010ish. OP is 20. He was born in 95 or 96 which renders his opinion about chicks back then as worthless. If he was a teenager in the 90s or the early to mid 2000s, he'd understand why this stuff gets said.