Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Youre definition of nerdy may differ. Nerdy is video games, comics, books, computers, basically someone with a niche interest. Passion and intelligence is sexy, especially when they can teach you something.

Men with just hobbies and low ambition are unattractive. So it's not the fact that they are nerdy because there are nerdy chicks too who love comic -con and anime con, etc

So it really comes down to looks and image?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Pretty much :yeshrug:. If we were in the wild with no technology or infrastructure women would go after the more agressive, masculine/muscular looking men because these men would protect them. The nerdy/passive lame dude would not be able to provide/protect a woman.

Nerdy / Lame men are responsible for every medical and technological discovery throughout human existence. The reason we're sharing our ideas right now over time and space is because of a nerdy nikka. If you wanna go back to dying from the common cold and chasing buffalo around the forest for dinner, then yea, that scenario you painted is great :pachaha:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Breh, "Black women love thugs and hate nerds" isn't a "controversial opinion," its a comforting lie to socially awkward grown men.
My uncle (by marriage), who's honestly :flabbynsick: always told me "Women want thugs now, but young smart brothas like you later"

:heh: he's the type of nikka who watches the Hodge twins and MGTOW shyt at 44