Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Me after the convention: "Why didn't u talk to her? She's really into u? And cute! I wouldn't try to hook u up with a bum chick!"
Homeboy #1: (snickers)
Homeboy #2: "Dat nikka ain't checking for a lil cutey if she blk!"
Homeboy #3: "I prefer Middle Eastern women."
Homeboy #1: "He told me he wanna date a chick that looks like Princess Jasmine!"
Homeboy #3:"She gon be perfect!"

Me::dwillhuh::dame::snoop:
Homeboy 1 and 2::russ::lolbron::mjlol::mjgrin::pachaha:

We're all going to Magfest in January. Imma start recording these conversations so ya'll can't deny this shyt anymore. By the way we're all grown. The dude we're trying to hook up is 29 yrs old.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you even really care OP? Seriously.
Not really
Laughing-Histerically.gif

I just wasn't aware this thinking was this popular until I got on the Coli

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yo those dudes don't get it.. and they just want to wallow..not everybody you like is gonna like you back...that's life....then when you try to give those nikkas advice they get mad....I told nikkas on here who used to complain about getting rejected that not caring what certain women think and focusing on making moves is better for you. Not giving a fukk tends to draw more women than caring too much

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Close thread because that's all this is about. That's why I hate discussions like these! Nobody is ever honest! Some of ya'll act like we didn't go to high school either. Everybody knows and has interacted with nerds before. And unless they were willing to find their kindred spirit in a female, they had the craziest expectations in the opposite sex.
I'm talking bout harboring secret resentment for the homecoming queen for dating the head of the football squad. Talking about wanting a girlfriend that looks like Lara Croft or Tifa Lockhart. Ironically a lot nerdy blk men have very narrow views of acceptable females they desire even as they accuse blk women of having the same. Unless a blk chick is 8 or above or non-blk they are invisible to these types. We used to try and help dudes like this in our social circles. "Oh she's a cute blk chick. She likes Bleach!" "Ew! I only like straight hair."
"Oh what about her! She's cute, likes COD!" "Nah, boobs aren't big enuff."

22691.jpg

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I've pointed out that I know a good number of "nerdy" men who were by no means "struggling" during that era.
It is likely the same as it is today, the weak losers who projected their insecurities on the women around them felt rejected by Black women, while everyone else went about their merry way.

nikka....you're 20 years old. Shut up :mjlol: if I wanted to hear about life from a 20 year old, I would ask my nephew. Go play somewhere. You wasn't even around then trying to tell somebody how things were because you know 1 or 2 people. Shut up :mjlol: Explain the high single mother rate if anything you say is true. None of these chicks are at fault yet 70% of mothers are single mothers. Explain that inconsistency, little nikka. Don't respond to nothing I say without responding to that first.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's because Nerdy people have superiority complex because they know obscure shyt....

Like these aren't Elon Musk...creating rocket ship nerds...you know...smart people...nerd doesn't equal smart...nerd just means you look into obscure shyt that nobody else can really give a fukk about

These are the nikkas that think because they watcheed Samurai Champloo instead of BET Uncut...that they are somehow of higher value...

Let's be real...nerdy people are pretty worthless....

They are outside mainstream culture...they know a lot of unimportant shyt...they tend to be elitist...can be anti-social...

Like no nikka...nobody cares you like playing retro video games and you can install Mugen...

No nikka...she won't suck your dikk because you like to use your telescope to look at Venus

No nikka...we don't care that you spend your free time learning Korean...

I mean...3 things you need to have to make people like you without little effort...

Sex appeal, money and charisma...

Nerdy people spend their time running away from these things...in their non-mainstream world...then wanna come into the mainstream and demand their values...are installed...

No...it doesn't work that way...
:deadrose: Posted on an internet forum, from a computer, powered by electricity from a power grid
All the result of nerds :deadrose:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So where this hypothetical man fukked up is being attracted to beautiful women. Even though there are more BW than black men this hypothetical man should not even dream of getting with an attractive bw. Attractive women in other cultures are accessible but he should be with a woman he isn't attracted to because she can name some naruto characters...lol

Given the options yall make ir seem like a layup lol
But look at what ur asking of blk women. It's sooooo horrible to ask a nerdy blk guy to get with chicks that might actually like him but the very premise of this thread is shaming blk women for alleged not liking men they aren't attracted to.

Unless ur willing to take some of ur own advice, you really can't say anything to blk women for dating who they are attracted to.

And where the hypothetical man fukked up is not expanding his preferences to give a variety of chicks a chance. Im not saying u gotta date a buggawulf but if you're gonna be that narrow in ur preferences then stop lying on ALL blk women claiming they don't want u. Be real and say, the few blk women I want do want me and THAT'S why I worship non-blk chicks. Not because all blk women wanted thugs, or had nasty attitudes, or because there were no blk chicks diggin me or into the same shyt I'm into. Just tired of large swaths of blk chicks being invisible but also blamed when many weren't checking for these chicks anyway.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka....you're 20 years old. Shut up :mjlol: if I wanted to hear about life from a 20 year old, I would ask my nephew. Go play somewhere. You wasn't even around then trying to tell somebody how things were because you know 1 or 2 people. Shut up :mjlol: Explain the high single mother rate if anything you say is true. Don't respond to nothing I say without responding to that first.
Most Black women aren't married when they have kids :dame:
Thought that was obvious, doesn't mean they're single mothers, it means they're not married :dame:
Do I need to explain how statistics work, and how data is compiled to come to conclusions, or do the first 20 years of your life contain all the info you need :mjlol:
Were you one of those losers getting shot down in the 90s breh? :dame:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
nikka....you're 20 years old. Shut up :mjlol: if I wanted to hear about life from a 20 year old, I would ask my nephew. Go play somewhere. You wasn't even around then trying to tell somebody how things were because you know 1 or 2 people. Shut up :mjlol: Explain the high single mother rate if anything you say is true. None of these chicks are at fault yet 70% of mothers are single mothers. Explain that inconsistency, little nikka. Don't respond to nothing I say without responding to that first.
Stop spreading racist lies and talking points about blk women to justify ur romantic failures. We covered the myth of the blk single mom in the other thread. Pay attention!
U can be better than this! (Unless ur an agent...)

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
In ain't about being nerdy...If you lack confident & have zero social skills NO woman will want to fuk with you . Black,White etc

It's seems they might be intimidated by Black women which gives off the perception that Black women don't like them because their nerdy.

Exactly and some of the guys really believe that if you're a nerd then you automatically have a good personality. The context of which they frame that stuff makes it seem like the nerd in the narrative is always the likeable underdog, like nerds can't be douchebags like anyone else could be.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's stupid generalizing ALL black women due to your interactions with a FEW black women. This is coming from a short black nerd. You may not be able to see it from my usual appearance, but that's because you're not supposed to. ITS A WORD TO DESCRIBE SOMEONES LIKES AND HOBBIES NOT A PHYSICAL QUALITY.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Me: "Hey girl! I saw the cutie bought u a drink at Abari's last night! Did u get his number?"

Homegirl: (reluctant body language and sighs) "Naw he was alright."

Me::comeon: "What was it this time?"
Her: "You know I like guys with long hair."
Me::what:You mean like dreads? This is new.
Her: Noooo
Me::beli: bytch Lord Sesshoumaru ain't checking for u.
Her::wtb:

Lmao!!!! A lot of self-professed nerds and geeks are looking to replicate the shyt they're into and this seeps into their preferences in mates. It's unhealthy. And when normal people look at em like they are crazy or avoid them they start resenting others.
The lines between fantasy and real life are being blurred waaayyy too much. I love a good story regardless of the medium whether in a video game, in a book, in a cartoon, in a manga.
But nothing beats people and interacting with em. Put that shyt down and go make friends!!!!

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But look at what ur asking of blk women. It's sooooo horrible to ask a nerdy blk guy to get with chicks that might actually like him but the very premise of this thread is shaming blk women for alleged not liking men they aren't attracted to.

Unless ur willing to take some of ur own advice, you really can't say anything to blk women for dating who they are attracted to.

I could, but you have to understand that the bolded is giving credence to the dude in the OP's stance that black women aren't attracted to guys like him vs thugs or whatever. So yall go 10 pages dragging him (not u personally) just to lowkey co-sign him the whole time.

This is why I said this thread was hella disingenuous.

And where the hypothetical man fukked up is not expanding his preferences to give a variety of chicks a chance. Im not saying u gotta date a buggawulf but if you're gonna be that narrow in ur preferences then stop lying on ALL blk women claiming they don't want u. Be real and say, the few blk women I want do want me and THAT'S why I worship non-blk chicks. Not because all blk women wanted thugs, or had nasty attitudes, or because there were no blk chicks diggin me or into the same shyt I'm into. Just tired of large swaths of blk chicks being invisible but also blamed when many weren't checking for these chicks anyway.
Expanding his preferences means what exactly? A dude in his position isn't turning down large swaths of women based on his preferences, doing that requires having options. So before they were too lame and black women aren't attracted to men like him and now he's turning down hoards of non dime black women due to high standards? :heh: How many "nerdy" dudes you know are turning down suitors left and right at ANY attractiveness levels?

You're again lowkey implying that they should go for substantially below average women to keep it black when they don't have to compromise otherwise. What's worse is you're assuming these "invisible black women" would be attracted to them instead of the men all the other women are attracted to which couldn't be further from the truth.