Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

This pathetic, reductive rhetoric about how Black women "don't like nerdy Black men" is really popular for that #sadBoys side of Youtube, and on TLR, but do y'all actually know anyone who thinks like this "in real life"?

This shyt really isn't accurate. Regular nikkas are getting p*ssy all the time. Nerd nikkas even.
I'm really not trying to watch this whole video. Has Marques Brownlee even said he's had problem getting Black women?

Money plus being youtube fame he'd definitely be getting chose.

Last edited:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Women like nerdy dudes. Women just don't like unattractive or insecure dudes with "woe is me" attitudes.
Huge lie :mjlol:. Women of all races don't like nerdy dudes because they are often not muscular,socially inept and/or lame. You can't deny this. Women love men with confidence and aggressive personalities. It has been like this for centuries. This isn't necessarily bad, in fact it's good. If i were a kid growing up i would rather have an aggressive muscular dad who can protect me and my mom :yeshrug:.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
People in general do not like insecurity. If you are not confident in yourself it pours off you and you come off as desperate for acceptance/needy.

When you hear the saying "love yourself" that REALLY MEANS SOMETHING!!
People don't like insecurity because they want to be able to tear your confidence down. People not being able to take someone's coincidence down makes them upset

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
For you and any nikka who subscribes to this line of thinking, do you live in a majority black city?
Go and ask black nerds or nerds in general how they fair with women and there's your answer. You think being socially awkward and being interested in nerdy things makes women's pussies wet? The vast majority of them no it certainly doesn't.

Tell a black woman you like going to art galleries, hiking, biking etc she's gonna call you weird and laugh at you. Let me talk to a woman about coding, that shyt will put her to sleep and make her drier than the Sahara desert. :mjlol:

The women on here don't tell the truth. They are unicorns that want nerdy black men but reality shows otherwise :pachaha:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
People in general do not like insecurity. If you are not confident in yourself it pours off you and you come off as desperate for acceptance/needy.

When you hear the saying "love yourself" that REALLY MEANS SOMETHING!!
Damn you are hands down the best looking woman on this forum gotttdamn :gladbron:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Huge lie :mjlol:. Women of all races don't like nerdy dudes because they are often not muscular,socially inept and/or lame. You can't deny this. Women love men with confidence and aggressive personalities. It has been like this for centuries. This isn't necessarily bad, in fact it's good. If i were a kid growing up i would rather have an aggressive muscular dad who can protect me and my mom :yeshrug:.
Breh I don't know how they running with women like nerds bullshyt. It's straight gawbage LOL. No they fukking don't LMAOOO.

99 Hunter

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Coconut Heads
Tbh they can't really improve themselves (socially). A lot of them are socially awkward and that is one of those things that you can't really change when you are older. Most people try to change that shyt in high school and their early 20s. After that you are SOL.
I can't find myself breaking my social awkwardness anytime soon and probably won't.

Social Anxiety friends is a bytch :troll:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Tbh they can't really improve themselves (socially). A lot of them are socially awkward and that is one of those things that you can't really change when you are older. Most people try to change that shyt in high school and their early 20s. After that you are SOL.

Do you not get that what is seen a socially awkward is dependent on the community you are in?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember you saying you came outta high school a few years ago. You grew up in a totally different era than people 25+. Many younger nerdy brothers have a lot more options than brothers just a few years older.
It seems incredibly exaggerated. All the guys I know in their 30s who were deeply immersed in "nerd" culture, tech, programming, Counter-Strike tournaments at 2 in the morning, only changing clothes to go to Comic-Cons, are all married, or were married.
The only guys I know who seem to be struggling in that age demographic are the anti-intellectual "still grinding" low-wage workers in their 30s who never grew all the way up.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I REALLY HATE BLACK MEN LIKE THIS REGARDLESS OF AGE

THESE nikkaS SIT UP HERE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE RATCHET/LOW CLASS/GUTTA RAT BOTTOM OF THE BARREL BLACK WOMEN WHO ARE INTO THUGS, BAD BOYS, DRUG DEALERS, RAPPERS, ETC, ETC....

THESE nikkaS SHOULD BE HAPPY THESE TYPE OF SISTERS WANT THOSE KIND OF PROBLEMS AND YOU AVOIDING THESE MENTAL CASE WOMEN

DUMB nikkaS