Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imo it is true that the guys who tend to talk about black women not liking them usually aren't what they'd consider attractive. But black women, like other humans, can like who they want. But just be consistent. if you don't care who these black men date, you shouldn't act like you got betrayed when you see an actor, rapper, stockbroker, CEO or whoever with a non black gf or wife. When the dude started dating out, all of a sudden its about the black community, pro blackness, etc where was that at when you or other chicks were calling the nikkas lame, ugly, or broke? You didn't want them, and that's fine, nobody "has" to want somebody else. But don't act like you got betrayed and all self righteous after those nikkas start dating non black women.

I prefer black women...but it's true that there is a segment who ignore or reject those types of nikkas, and then later when those same types of nikkas start dating a non black chick, they start talking about how he's a sellout, c00n, traitor, etc which may be true, he could be a c00n, but it's none of your concern, you thought he was too dark, or a loser, or boring etc. Women are allowed to make their own choices, I'm just saying live with that. If you don't like nikkas that you perceive to be lame, or boring, or ugly etc then stop caring who they date.

This is really what the topic of the thread was about and the only thing worth discussing.

somewhere along the way nikkas made a pivot and turned it into another lame "give nerds dating advice" thread

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
You've been backpedaling this entire conversation. It's ridiculous.
So now that u admit to never being able to answer the question, now ur not even staying on topic.

The entire point I've consistently made is to combat the stereotype of the majority of blk women being single mothers. Never compared them to other races. Only to blks being misled in thinking that 70% of children being born in our community means 70% of blk women are single mothers.

That's why I asked that question in the first place. And why is this important, because the majority of blk women are being blamed for something only 3 million are guilty of. And also because it changes the narrative from "blk women pick sorry ass men" (b/c most don't) to "why are multiple blk men going to a small number of blk women and making illegitimate children?"

But just to review, a fraction of the women in ur race are the baby boomers of MOST of the children in ur race by an even larger number of males in ur community. Its not a "majority of ur blk women" issue.

Ur posting history paints u as bitter, dense and ignorant among other things but we'll just let the post history speak for itself. This is ridiculous.

Will you admit that most black mothers are single?

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I would say it's true.
Out in my finest today, smellin good, lookin good, confident...

Hit on by white females: 8 (as of 10:57am)
Hit on by black females: 0 (as of 10:57am)
Dissed/shut down by white females: 0 (as of 10:57am)
Dissed/shut down by black females: 3 (as of 10:57am)

Black chicks are either hard to get on with or just plain bytches 24-7.
But whatev...it's been that way since I was a kid.
They are what they are...

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
^ You've been hit on by 8 women in one day?

Sounds suspect.
Between work, picking up breakfast and then going to rite-aid before 11...8 white females clearly flirting with me.
I could have gotten the digits on every last one of them if I wanted...I know this.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Between work, picking up breakfast and then going to rite-aid before 11...8 white females clearly flirting with me.
I could have gotten the digits on every last one of them if I wanted...I know this.

Oh, ok. I equate "hit on" with a chick hollering at me. I know that doesn't happen often, but I just don't consider a woman flirting with me as hitting on me. Too many variables that might lead her to do that.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Omg! I never said they weren't. But there are only 3 million of them out of our entire population. And we won't even mention how many blk men are fathers to illegitimate kids as well. It's always an excuse. I'm sorry but ur inability to connect with people isn't a blk woman's fault. You became so asshurt when I called out all the social issues these men and women have that might make them undesirable but I notice you never discussed any of them.

I tell any blk male or blk female who is constantly in their feelings about this topic the same thing. Our community has issues but that's not an excuse for ur personal social ineptitude. It's not the blk community. It's not that all or even MOST of ur women are impregnated or single moms by thugs. It's not any other excuse.
It's that the same people complaining about failing at relationships or holding non-blks as a gold standard are socially awkward, disconnected, horrible communicators, not even visible in most cases, and have ridiculous standards themselves.

Until you address those very real problems that will affect u no matter what race u fukk with, you don't have a right to blame that blk community for why you can't connect with anybody in it. U can get mad, u can insult my appearance, u can curse. You can say whatever u want but my point still stands and until u fix u, ur stuck raging at a complete stranger behind a computer screen giving urself comforting excuses while ur life passes u by.

There are several very telling signs from ur posts that I could break down that lets me know that u might have difficulties interacting with people. But I know. Everybody on the internet is perfect. It's everybody else. Ya'll kill me with this.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Also do u admit to understanding my point? That the stereotype that most blk women are single mothers is obsolete. That many blk males have illegitimate children as well so statistically it's ridiculous to try and use that as an excuse for why you can't get with ur own women.

I really think blk men and women don't interact with each other anymore and don't know one another. We're becoming as foreign to one another as blks are to whites. A study which can be misinterpreted isn't the same as actual genuine human interaction. Everything I know I get from others. That's why I LOVE people.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
^ You've been hit on by 8 women in one day?

Sounds suspect.

I got hit on by 1 yesterday and had another 1 giving me a clear opening. That's normal for me. I'm looking rough right now. Haven't been to the barber in five weeks :wow: with a fresh cut I look like a black Demi-God :whew: But girls like my hair grown out too (black and white) because my hair texture is like an Arab or a Latino

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Also do u admit to understanding my point? That the stereotype that most blk women are single mothers is obsolete. That many blk males have illegitimate children as well so statistically it's ridiculous to try and use that as an excuse for why you can't get with ur own women.

I really think blk men and women don't interact with each other anymore and don't know one another. We're becoming as foreign to one another as blks are to whites. A study which can be misinterpreted isn't the same as actual genuine human interaction. Everything I know I get from others. That's why I LOVE people.

Nobody ever said this! What we're saying is that most black mothers are single and unwed.

Reading comprehension fail.

:scust: at you teaching kids.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Nobody ever said this! What we're saying is that most black mothers are single and unwed.

Reading comprehension fail.

:scust: at you teaching kids.

That bytch can't concede a point to save her life. She'd argue the sky was orange and call you stupid for saying it was blue. She thinks it makes her a good debater to never admit to anything but if you can't concede a point that's obviously true, you lose all credibility. Put her on ignore and keep it moving, breh...

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
That bytch can't concede a point to save her life. She'd argue the sky was orange and call you stupid for saying it was blue. She thinks it makes her a good debater to never admit to anything but if you can't concede a point that's obviously true, you lose all credibility. Put her on ignore and keep it moving, breh...

I'm starting to see posters on this forum are purposely obtuse, but still want you to think they have the intellect to continue the debate.

From the Soil

Banned
Daps
Interesting read and clashing of perspectives and experiences here. :ehh:

@Booksnrain I see what you are saying, but I believe what you are arguing is far more general. Men and women generally feel entitled to what they don't deserve these days. Only thing is women can usually get it through a fleeting sexual experience.

The central issue is this: there are far more desirable BM nerds than there are BW nerds. That is my observation and is consistent with the observations of others'. Furthermore many attractive BW nerds themselves are not necessarily attracted to their male counterparts. It seems to me you are arguing that these men should lower their standards and get with black women who are objectively beneath them just to "keep it in the family" or for problacks' sake? It's indeed amusing how when its the reverse, and its black women who allegedly can't find their equals, they are constantly told to expand their dating options outside of BM for better or worse.