Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Interesting read and clashing of perspectives and experiences here. :ehh:

@Booksnrain I see what you are saying, but I believe what you are arguing is far more general. Men and women generally feel entitled to what they don't deserve these days. Only thing is women can usually get it through a fleeting sexual experience.

The central issue is this: there are far more desirable BM nerds than there are BW nerds. That is my observation and is consistent with the observations of others'. Furthermore many attractive BW nerds themselves are not necessarily attracted to their male counterparts. It seems to me you are arguing that these men should lower their standards and get with black women who are objectively beneath them just to "keep it in the family" or for problacks' sake? It's indeed amusing how when its the reverse, and its black women who allegedly can't find their equals, they are constantly told to expand their dating options outside of BM for better or worse.

I don't even know why people keep calling those black men nerds. They ain't really that nerdy. These guys aren't into programming or astrophysics or Russian literature. Dudes just regular. Most white women or hispanic women wouldn't consider the "Nerdy Black Man" nerdy...its just black women calling him that because their interpretation of manhood is deeply flawed.

Check it. Women like to date rough necks with sex appeal when they young. Then they want to date good men with good jobs and morals when they older. So they don't like interracial dating because white women end up snatching "the good men with good jobs and strong morals" out of the dating pool. So when the black woman turns 35 and needs a good man to help her take care of those kids, all the simps are gone because Maria and Becky took them. That's why black chicks get so incensed at black men who date inter-racially when it doesn't make sense to get mad at guys you don't want dating other women. Why are you mad at who guys you aren't attracted to are dating? :jbhmm:They get mad because they may want the sucker 10 years from now and they don't want their options dwindling. Go to any Black church tomorrow and you'll see what I'm talking about. A bunch of single black women in their 30s and 40s who want a simp right now but, can't find one because they're all gone and the players they spent their youth with done worn them out and peace'd out.

And that's exactly what she's saying. Oh you're not Tupac in a Business Suit? You're not swagged up and fly? Well stop complaining and be happy that 250lb black woman wants you nikka :mjlol: Doesn't make much sense when you got much better odds at getting a prettier non-black woman who doesn't think a black man who wears pants at waist level and acts like a normal guy is inferior or a lame.

Last edited:

From the Soil

Banned
Daps
I don't even know why people keep calling those black men nerds. They ain't really that nerdy. These guys aren't into programming or astrophysics or Russian literature. Dudes just regular. Most white women or hispanic women wouldn't consider the "Nerdy Black Man" nerdy...its just black women calling him that because their interpretation of manhood is deeply flawed.

Check it. Women like to date rough necks with sex appeal when they young. Then they want to date good men with good jobs and morals when they older. So they don't like interracial dating because white women end up snatching "the good men with good jobs and strong morals" out of the dating pool. So when the black woman turns 35 and needs a good man to help her take care of those kids, all the simps are gone because Maria and Becky took them. That's why black chicks get so incensed at black men who date inter-racially when it doesn't make sense to get mad at guys you don't want dating other women. Why are you mad at what guys you aren't attracted to are doing? :jbhmm:They get mad because they may want the sucker 10 years from now and they don't want their options dwindling. Go to any Black church tomorrow and you'll see what I'm talking about. A bunch of single black women in their 30s and 40s who want a simp right now but, can't find one because they're all gone and the players they spent their youth with done worn them out.

And that's exactly what she's saying. Oh you're not Tupac in a Business Suit? You're not swagged up and fly? Well stop complaining and be happy that 250lb black woman wants you nikka :mjlol: Doesn't make much sense when you got much better odds are getting a prettier non-black woman who doesn't think a black man who wears pants at waist level and acts like a normal guy is inferior or a lame.

Pretty much this. A lot of folks in this topic are either living in a bubble or are in complete denial. For myself I prefer black women almost exclusively and yet I would be lying to you if I said I didn't feel the need to transform into a certain archetype at times that is glorified in the black community and there are certain topics I would never think about broaching when getting to know these women.

A lot of us so called black nerds are consistently accused of wanting women way above our pay grade when this couldnt be further from the truth. A black woman who is my equal in looks and personality is my ideal. Hell at this point I am willing to even to compromise somewhat on looks for a woman whose personality and values are on point. But under no circumstances am I willing to stoop so low to get with a woman that is significantly less attractive when the opportunity cost is a nonblack woman who is on my level. And that somehow makes me a "c00n". So be it. :yeshrug:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Pretty much this. A lot of folks in this topic are either living in a bubble or are in complete denial. For myself I prefer black women almost exclusively and yet I would be lying to you if I said I didn't feel the need to transform into a certain archetype at times that is glorified in the black community and there are certain topics I would never think about broaching when getting to know these women.

A lot of us so called black nerds are consistently accused of wanting women way above our pay grade when this couldnt be further from the truth. A black woman who is my equal in looks and personality is my ideal. Hell at this point I am willing to even to compromise somewhat on looks for a woman whose personality and values are on point. But under no circumstances am I willing to stoop so low to get with a woman that is significantly less attractive when the opportunity cost is a nonblack woman who is on my level. And that somehow makes me a "c00n". So be it. :yeshrug:

Ignore them. That's their way of obstructing the conversation.

They'll say most guys want this

u7N3cIO.jpg

And yes....Bria does look good as shyt....

But the reality is most guys are perfectly fine with this. The Girl Next Door.

tumblr_mgfqlaYKIn1r2nd64o1_500.jpg

But Good Girls love Bad Boys....until they end up single moms and then that's when they wanna see what you're up to and whether you're ready to be a REAL MAN and step up to the plate. And if you don't and would rather date out of race instead of playing clean up, you're a c00n. FOH.

Screen-Shot-2014-05-23-at-3.18.58-PM.png

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's fine. But why get mad at black women who don't get with you because they find you significantly less attractive than they could get?

You're judging their worth based on their looks and they did the same to you. What's the problem?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ignore them. That's their way of obstructing the conversation.

They'll say most guys want this

u7N3cIO.jpg

And yes....Bria does look good as shyt....

But the reality is most guys are perfectly fine with this. The Girl Next Door.

tumblr_mgfqlaYKIn1r2nd64o1_500.jpg

But Good Girls love Bad Boys....until they end up single moms and then that's when they wanna see what you're up to and whether you're ready to be a REAL MAN and step up to the plate. And if you don't and would rather date out of race instead of playing clean up, you're a c00n. FOH.

Screen-Shot-2014-05-23-at-3.18.58-PM.png

So the same thing men do? Chase after the most attractive partners they can get when younger until they settle down with more long term partners? Men don't talk about "I'd fukk but not wife" chicks all the time and then get older?

What's the difference?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
The central issue is this: there are far more desirable BM nerds than there are BW nerds. That is my observation and is consistent with the observations of others'. Furthermore many attractive BW nerds themselves are not necessarily attracted to their male counterparts. It seems to me you are arguing that these men should lower their standards and get with black women who are objectively beneath them just to "keep it in the family" or for problacks' sake? It's indeed amusing how when its the reverse, and its black women who allegedly can't find their equals, they are constantly told to expand their dating options outside of BM for better or worse.

Facts. I think it's short-sighted to suggest to black male "nerds" that they should pursue similar women. The male/female ratio in that subculture is way too skewed for all of them to have a partner within those circles.

But being a nerd is only a fraction of what a person is. You can be a nerd that likes working out, does community service, listens to hip-hop or jazz or funk, reads books, watches sports, or whatever. You can connect with the opposite sex without having be an exact clone of them. People are multi-faceted and have layers.

I'm not an artsy dude, but I've dated artsy chicks before. I've dated nerd chicks, I've dated hoodrats, I've dated sports enthusiasts, I've dated hip hop junkies. That's the beauty of relationships, two people who are different coming together and building with each other.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
That's fine. But why get mad at black women who don't get with you because they find you significantly less attractive than they could get?

You're judging their worth based on their looks and they did the same to you. What's the problem?

But can these women actually get these dudes above their pay grade, or are they just getting played by these men?

It's like women have to be convinced that the most attractive men that want to have sex with you don't actually want you as a partner. The truly believe they are on these men's level, and try to justify it by saying men in general are dogs and don't want relationships.

What they are doing is the equivalent of a man taking a whole bunch of women out and not getting any sex, and then complaining that women don't want to have sex. That man would considered a fool. But when women do it, they aren't shooting out of their league. Men are just foul.

There's a lack of accountability in our community when it comes to women's selection of men. If a women repeatedly chooses men that play her, she's a victim. If a man does the same, he's a pathetic simp.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see this shyt happen in all cultures of women. If its the thug flashy fly dude with money and issues over the safe choice. Safe and calm dudes dont get the vajajay wet so women get it poppin with them until they cant take the bullshyt anymore.

Same thing with dudes. Crazy unstable broads got the best gushy and fukk back while the educated good girls just lay there. Its a race to see who grows up 1st with less baggage

From the Soil

Banned
Daps

You obviously have reading comprehension issues. :hhh:

No where did I suggest women shouldn't be judging based on looks. In fact, I clearly said I would be quite content with my physical equivalent. The fact that we are perceived as "nerds" significantly decreases our stock among black women.

But I guess it's 'entitlement' now to expect a partner who is on your level as a man and brings roughly the same things to the table as you do. Foh. :hhh:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You obviously have reading comprehension issues. :hhh:

No where did I suggest women shouldn't be judging based on looks. In fact, I clearly said I would be quite content with my physical equivalent. The fact that we are perceived as "nerds" significantly decreases our stock among black women.

But I guess it's 'entitlement' now to expect a partner who is on your level as a man and brings roughly the same things to the table as you do. Foh. :hhh:

Dude is a simp that does not live in reailty

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Interesting read and clashing of perspectives and experiences here. :ehh:

@Booksnrain I see what you are saying, but I believe what you are arguing is far more general. Men and women generally feel entitled to what they don't deserve these days. Only thing is women can usually get it through a fleeting sexual experience.

The central issue is this: there are far more desirable BM nerds than there are BW nerds.
That is my observation and is consistent with the observations of others'. Furthermore many attractive BW nerds themselves are not necessarily attracted to their male counterparts. It seems to me you are arguing that these men should lower their standards and get with black women who are objectively beneath them just to "keep it in the family" or for problacks' sake? It's indeed amusing how when its the reverse, and its black women who allegedly can't find their equals, they are constantly told to expand their dating options outside of BM for better or worse.
No there aren't. But much like you, they THINK they are. You don't realize but u prove my point. A lot of these male nerds think they are better than their female counterparts. Even when they look and act the same. Most blk male nerds either a.) doubt blk female nerds exist or b.) act as if they are beneath you or c.) dismiss them as wanting white dudes. A lot are haven't interacted with their own race of women that they don't even realize what's out there. It's just internet tropes and 1990s stereotypes of ur own women b/c u haven't been out with one in a while.
It's the exact same rhetoric coming from both sides.

Also nerdy does NOT equal good. Much like educated does NOT equal good. Much like big ass and titties does NOT equal good. Much like big dyck does NOT equal good.

I'm still trying to figure out why whenever we have this conversation with men OR women, nobody ever talks about personal accountability except to expect it from others.
Do u know how many nerds are repressed a$$holes? Are inconsiderate? Closed off? Socially awkward? Not even visible? Making nerds victims in a drama doesn't help them.

What makes you (not you) an uncomfortable person to be around? I have male and female nerds who complain about this stuff all day long and I know why they are single. And I've told them this: they aren't easy to be around. I PERSONALLY like them because I like people so I seek friends out and I'll dive beyond the emotional shell and give people a chance. But in a general social setting, THEY HATE people. They hate interacting with groups, they can't stand the opposite sex. Every romantic endeavor or failure is a larger world problem and not because they suck at interpersonal relationships. They aren't great conversationalists and it's hard for them to converse with others w/o being aggressively rude or saying shyt that just makes groups uncomfortable. Add to that, they are ALWAYS overshooting their shot (in their head of course because that's the other thing: THEY NEVER APPROACH ANYBODY!).

Why is this NEVER discussed?! Social interaction skills are never the conversation. It's just lame attempts to shame men and women into liking you by bitterly hoping that others will be unhappy in life ("Ha! That's why she's a baby mama! She didn't pick me!" Or "Thats why she took him for everything his sorry ass was worth. He wouldn't have looked at me anyway!") for not liking you.

Black male nerds and blk female nerds are single for a reason. They are being overlooked for a reason. They are being ignored for a reason. And it's mainly b/c they have an exaggerated sense of their greatness that doesn't match their willingness to put effort into finding a mate on their level and I'm not just talking about looks either. (Edit: ...unless that mate is a non-blk person lmao! Because then they will do "whatever it takes" ...cue :Degrassi theme: to get a non-blk mate.)

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
@Booksnrain , I get what you're saying but it's a matter of perspective and age.

When I was in college, the "nerdier" girls of average to above-average looks were getting ran through by the top tier dudes on campus. On the real, a girl really couldn't be considered a nerd unless she was unattractive. She was just "quiet" or "eclectic". So the "nerdy" guys of average to above average looks were paired with girls less attractive than them if they wanted to have a romantic life.

After college the girls started give more play to the guys on their level lookswise (not just nerds but in general), but that was 15 years ago for me. This tinder generation continues the HS/college dating market where women continue to pursue men above their level only to get played. These female "nerds" may exist but if they are on dating apps they don't have to limit themselves to male "nerds". So the guys don't even encounter these women or if they do, she's the cute girl in the clique that's always "taken".

But on the real this isn't really about nerds, it's about singles life in general. Women are always going to have the guise of more attractive men that are showing them interest. Men are going to settle for Ms. Right now that is 100% cooperative even if she doesn't meet the requirements of wifey, which in turn artificially inflates the market. But that value is fleeting and those inflated stock prices come crashing back down to earth. But as a man you still have to convince the woman (with confidence and presentation) that your value and her value are the same.

Last edited: