Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
This only can go down in America. :heh:

When some of these simps wake up, it's gonna be :ohlawd:

The worst part is that these simps :cape: for ugly/broke/fat bytches and gas up their egos. Hence why the beast in this thread was lashing out and cursing at dude's who were debating her.

Women like that shouldn't be empowered, least of all by men.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The worst part is that these simps :cape: for ugly/broke/fat bytches and gas up their egos. Hence why the beast in this thread was lashing out and cursing at dude's who were debating her.

Noticed how she refused to do self improvement herself? :sas2:

Demanding from men what she can't do for herself. Isn't that the definition of selfishness?

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Noticed how she refused to do self improvement herself? :sas2:

The irony. @Booksnrain was in here demanding dudes to improve herself but she should look in the mirror and work on herself before dismissing the realities of dudes' dating situations.

And when she gets curved by a 6ft nikka with looks, abs and money, she'll be making herself out to be a victim and cry that there ain't no good men.

She's a sad case.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The irony. @Booksnrain was in here demanding dudes to improve herself but she should look in the mirror and work on herself before dismissing the realities of dudes' dating situations.

And when she gets curved by a 6ft nikka with looks, abs and money, she'll be making herself out to be a victim and cry that there ain't no good men.

She's a sad case.

Self improvement is necessary for men, but to be on the top 5% and settling for sub par women that stagnated when they were 17? :russ:

Be a 6 foot super extrovert for women that never put effort in anything, and some wonder why dudes got side bytches.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Imo it is true that the guys who tend to talk about black women not liking them usually aren't what they'd consider attractive. But black women, like other humans, can like who they want. But just be consistent. if you don't care who these black men date, you shouldn't act like you got betrayed when you see an actor, rapper, stockbroker, CEO or whoever with a non black gf or wife. When the dude started dating out, all of a sudden its about the black community, pro blackness, etc where was that at when you or other chicks were calling the nikkas lame, ugly, or broke? You didn't want them, and that's fine, nobody "has" to want somebody else. But don't act like you got betrayed and all self righteous after those nikkas start dating non black women.

I prefer black women...but it's true that there is a segment who ignore or reject those types of nikkas, and then later when those same types of nikkas start dating a non black chick, they start talking about how he's a sellout, c00n, traitor, etc which may be true, he could be a c00n, but it's none of your concern, you thought he was too dark, or a loser, or boring etc. Women are allowed to make their own choices, I'm just saying live with that. If you don't like nikkas that you perceive to be lame, or boring, or ugly etc then stop caring who they date.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

I kinda felt bad talking about her like that because I know she caught feelings regardless of what she said.

Seriously though. It's like Kent and all 5"2 inches of his body, talking down to females about their dating lives and what they're doing wrong. They wouldn't even listen to Kent. Hell, they don't listen to Kent now. Go somewhere ugly nikka. Yet there's this beast going in on the entire male species like she's a dime or something. Somebody most dudes would curve in real life. Yet she on here getting :cape: and propped up by simps to feel like she has a platform to speak on. I took it extra light on her too :aicmon:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
And what about #SadBoyz like yourself? Why shouldn't you shut the fukk up and take whatever woman shows interest in you? It sounds like you and those "fat bytches" need to link up :steviej:

How come you wasn't this nasty in the single mother's thread :hubie:

Funny how fast you drop the insults, how nice you become and how fast the simp cape :cape:comes out when it involves women vs. men. Sounds like you a part of #SimpSquad :mjpls:

I can't say whether I would or wouldn't. 4 kids is a bit extreme, but possible to be responsible in a divorce :yeshrug:

More importantly I'm not going to sit and judge a man for no other reason than him dating a single mom. A single mom can be a good woman, a childless woman can be a worthless thot :yeshrug:

I tell u what a breh should do

Not let the opinions of other brehs determine who he builds a relationship with. That's gay. I know a lot of dudes who wifed single moms and are happy.

Problem is a lot of nikkas here use "single mothers" and the like as codewords. I know single mothers who are financial analysts, RNs and the like. And even if a woman is a single mom working retail, so what? nikkas need to stop stressing out about who the next nikka is fukking.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Self improvement is necessary for men, but to be on the top 5% and settling for sub par women that stagnated when they were 17? :russ:

Be a 6 foot super extrovert for women that never put effort in anything, and some wonder why dudes got side bytches.

Self Improvement/Personal Growth is ESSENTIAL for all men. Always be improving. Always be progressing. But yea....there is this sentiment that you have to be top 10% or top 20% to get a whiff of some average ass woman. Alot of Lois Lanes walking around here waiting for :cape: when the reality is he deserves Supergirl, not some average broad that's unspectacular in every way. If you pay attention to alot of female driven media, you see that's what's promoted and cannibalized by female consumers. Twilight, 50 Shades, Sex in the City, etc. It's always some boring plain jane who ends up with a strapping handsome tall ripped billionaire who likes this boring plain jane for some reason. That's like Michael Cera ending up with Margot Robbie. Wish fulfillment x 10,000.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
How come you wasn't this nasty in the single mother's thread :hubie:

Funny how fast you drop the insults, how nice you become and how fast the simp cape :cape:comes out when it involves women vs. men. Sounds like you a part of #SimpSquad :mjpls:

:russ: That nikka is sad.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Self Improvement/Personal Growth is ESSENTIAL for all men. Always be improving. Always be progressing. But yea....there is this sentiment that you have to be top 10% or top 20% to get a whiff of some average ass woman. Alot of Lois Lanes walking around here waiting for :cape: when the reality is he deserves Supergirl, not some average broad that's unspectacular in every way. If you pay attention to alot of female driven media, you see that's what's promoted and cannibalized by female consumers. Twilight, 50 Shades, Sex in the City, etc. It's always some boring plain jane who ends up with a strapping handsome tall ripped billionaire who likes this boring plain jane for some reason. That's like Michael Cera ending up with Margot Robbie. Wish fulfillment x 10,000.

Facts! That's why most of them become single mothers to multiple baby daddies or become the fat cat lady.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
I just find it inappropriate and intrusive for a nikka who's MARRIED to a white woman to comment on these matters.