Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
It's fair game that if I have to compromise and fake everything that I have, just for female attention, I have the right to treat her the way I wamt. :ehh:

One thing to stop being socially awkward, but to be on some Don Juan shyt....I can do that and anything I put my mind into, just that to do accomplish that, they don't deserve the best. Only the humble, understanding women get the best.

Fake what? Why are you faking? When you fake most people can tell your character isn't authentic, stop faking and be yourself. You probably coming off weak because that is weak, you shouldn't fake what you have or what you are..it just shows you aren't confident in yourself and nobody wants someone that insecure male or female in most scenarios. What is Don Juan shyt? Being confident, it doesn't take Don Juan to get women, just confidence, you don't need any slick line bullshyt... I think you're overthinking and that's where the bulk of your problems come from breh

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Fake what? Why are you faking? When you fake most people can tell your character isn't authentic, stop faking and be yourself. You probably coming off weak because that is weak, you shouldn't fake what you have or what you are..it just shows you aren't confident in yourself and nobody wants someone that insecure male or female in most scenarios. What is Don Juan shyt? Being confident, it doesn't take Don Juan to get women, just confidence, you don't need any slick line bullshyt... I think you're overthinking and that's where the bulk of your problems come from breh

Nah, a lot of brehs already know the superficial shyt that attracts women. They the same ones that go :demonic: like dogging out women that only like the flashy stuff. The lack of accountability made the dating scene toxic. When one side has to compromise, and the other side already has the red carpet rolled for them since puberty without putting work in personal development, is what cause the clash. This goes for both men and women.

If you get caught up in your own lies long enough, it will become believable to you and others (Rick Ross). Faking sometimes DOES work, and the side that people don't want to talk upon.

I ain't on that Kent nonsense, just that women that are the most humble, always get more than they expect. Ironic, but the laws of nature is like that. :manny:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Nah, a lot of brehs already know the superficial shyt that attracts women. They the same ones that go :demonic: like dogging out women that only like the flashy stuff. The lack of accountability made the dating scene toxic. When one side has to compromise, and the other side already has the red carpet rolled for them since puberty without putting work in personal development, is what cause the clash. This goes for both men and women.

If you get caught up in your own lies long enough, it will become believable to you and others (Rick Ross). Faking sometimes DOES work, and the side that people don't want to talk upon.

I ain't on that Kent nonsense, just that women that are the most humble, always get more than they expect. Ironic, but the laws of nature is like that. :manny:

It does for some women, but if you have no confidence it doesn't mean shyt, you can still pull tons of good looking women if you groom yourself and dress decent, yall nikkas act like you need to look like Rick Ross everytime you leave the house with chains tattoos and hella bread in your pocket, that's false. Most men aren't on that, and they still getting quality women. Let me ask you this, have you approached women? Have you put in effort trying to get better with women? To me it sounds like you're giving me the reality that a lot of cats that don't get any give. That all women are fake and they just want money, when it's really not like that, it's like you're watching from the sideline breh. Dating scene ain't toxic, you have to put in work to realize that.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It does for some women, but if you have no confidence it doesn't mean shyt, you can still pull tons of good looking women if you groom yourself and dress decent, yall nikkas act like you need to look like Rick Ross everytime you leave the house with chains tattoos and hella bread in your pocket, that's false. Most men aren't on that, and they still getting quality women. Let me ask you this, have you approached women? Have you put in effort trying to get better with women? To me it sounds like you're giving me the reality that a lot of cats that don't get any give. That all women are fake and they just want money, when it's really not like that, it's like you're watching from the sideline breh. Dating scene ain't toxic, you have to put in work to realize that.

Yes I approached women, dated, and fukked them successfully. Why is that even a question, when dudes call them out on their bullshyt? :beli:

The women that demanded most outta me are the ones that had the least tolerance and too stubborn to compromise to put in work in anything. They got the least cause they were not grateful. The ones that were humble, got more than they asked for and they happy.

I don't mind dudes going out there and improving on themselves, just that SIMPS allow women not to have any form of putting work in. When you flip the question to them, is when you see what they made out of...

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
:beli: I don't mind dudes going out there and improving on themselves, just that SIMPS allow women not to have any form of putting work in. When you flip the question to them, is when you see what they made out of...

Preach :ohlawd:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Thomas what were you looking to gain making this thread, especially in TLR? Why inadvertently contribute to TLR's ongoing bm vs. black men gender war by posting this? Why give dude in the youtube video in OP more attention (and views)? :what:

And there are just as many, if not more, youtube videos of black women dissing black men. Why have you never made mention of this or disparage those women the same way that you are disparaging that dude?
If you see these women making these videos: post them.
I took the video already in a TLR thread, and made a video about it.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Thomas is simply a panderer, that's all.

You should see the threads on the internet about black professional men not wanting to settle down.

Do those women deserve marriage and a house with a white picket fence?

smh... Double Standards.

:russell:
Only thing sadder than a man who blames women for his insecurities is a man who cries about double standards :russ:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
It's fair game that if I have to compromise and fake everything that I have, just for female attention, I have the right to treat her the way I wamt. :ehh:

One thing to stop being socially awkward, but to be on some Don Juan shyt....I can do that and anything I put my mind into, just that to do accomplish that, they don't deserve the best. Only the humble, understanding women get the best.

In what world are you the best though?

How does improving yourself or making yourself more attractive to women mean that you get to treat those women like shyt "any way you want"?

Shows a lot about how you were raised.

Two types of people in this world: people that work their ass off to get what they want so that they can cherish..and people that work their ass off to get what they want so they can destroy it in an effort to compensate for whatever inferior complex they're suffering from.

You deserve a woman that will fukk you over.

Father send her soon!

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
In what world are you the best though?

How does improving yourself or making yourself more attractive to women mean that you get to treat those women like shyt "any way you want"?

Shows a lot about how you were raised.

Two types of people in this world: people that work their ass off to get what they want so that they can cherish..and people that work their ass off to get what they want so they can destroy it in an effort to compensate for whatever inferior complex they're suffering from.

You deserve a woman that will fukk you over.

Father send her soon!

I always improve myself, brehette :pachaha:. If the woman overlook my real qualities for the superficial, she deserves karma.

Wishing ill upon me? That's Kent level of LAME!