Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
But look at what ur asking of blk women. It's sooooo horrible to ask a nerdy blk guy to get with chicks that might actually like him but the very premise of this thread is shaming blk women for alleged not liking men they aren't attracted to.

Unless ur willing to take some of ur own advice, you really can't say anything to blk women for dating who they are attracted to.

And where the hypothetical man fukked up is not expanding his preferences to give a variety of chicks a chance. Im not saying u gotta date a buggawulf but if you're gonna be that narrow in ur preferences then stop lying on ALL blk women claiming they don't want u. Be real and say, the few blk women I want do want me and THAT'S why I worship non-blk chicks. Not because all blk women wanted thugs, or had nasty attitudes, or because there were no blk chicks diggin me or into the same shyt I'm into. Just tired of large swaths of blk chicks being invisible but also blamed when many weren't checking for these chicks anyway.
You know damn well this thread ain't shaming black women or women for not liking nerds :shaq2:

This thread is arguing whether or not women like nerds and people on here have different definitions of what a nerd is to them.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Dude is a catfish. That's why he has problems with women. He's disingenuous the way he used the screenshot of the Young Gawd Marques to promote his foolishness.
You are making assumptions. He said he's ugly but he has no problem getting women because he's funny, charismatic, aggressive etc. Said he has slept with over 50 women.

"If men criticize women, it's because he can't get no p*ssy".. you running with the same bs women say.

What he says is not true for all women but iti s true for many. Are nerds winning on tv like that? No, it's the pretty boy, handsome, muscular, high status, wealthy man that wins and gets a lot of women.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
#Sadboys don't deserve to procreate.... it is what it is :manny:

Most black nerds I know are married to incredible black women. Most black dirtbags I know and lonely and broke. #Sadboys have no bytches and no friends, so they have no reality or experience to base their opinions of women on.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
You are making assumptions. He said he's ugly but he has no problem getting women because he's funny, charismatic, aggressive etc. Said he has slept with over 50 women.

Good for him then I guess. Let me go back and watch the video all the way through then

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
he said those things in another video.
Couldn't watch the video all the way through. Skipped around, listened to bits and pieces. This guy doesn't sound half bad.

He made some good points. I thought he would be a Sotomayor type based on other videos of his I half listened to.

God bless him and Marques Brownlee. And my lil brothers who are also nerds. May God send them beautiful black women inside and out

Eta:

This video and concept is still annoying for reasons I can't put my finger on. Black men don't deserve black women, nor do black women deserve black men. People need to just mind their own business and date who they want.

I promise you, if Marques Brownlee does not marry a black woman, it will be because he didn't want to. Not because black women are avoiding him like the plague or some other foolishness.

Take responsibility for your own life.

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know damn well this thread ain't shaming black women or women for not liking nerds :shaq2:

This thread is arguing whether or not women like nerds and people on here have different definitions of what a nerd is to them.
I made the thread because he was specifically targeting Black women in the videos, in a vindictive way.
He claims he's "slept with 50+ women" but he's apparently still angry that "Black women don't like men like Marques."
The whole thing was backwards, and was essentially just him projecting.
A lot of guys on this forum watch his videos, and you can see that many also agree with him.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only black women that won't fukk w/ black nerds are those that are hoodrats or have a hoodrat mentality :mjlol:

that's not all black women...also why would a nikka nerd want a hoodrat? :mjgrin:

Why they gotta be hood rats because women from the hood may not want nerds:mjpls:

i notice how yall like to glorify these nerds as if they cream of the crop men or something in general:mjlol:?yet hoodrat gets thrown around negativley to describe just about every woman frrom the hood who does any one thing yall consider hood:mjpls:.....why the fukk would a hood chick or any woman in general want nerds:jbhmm:

I could be wrong in how you mean it,but i see that alot around here...women with weaves and tats cant be desirable women....but grown men who still watch anime,talk like white men,and play video games all day and watch sci fi movies are:mjlol:?all chicks from the hood who enjoy hood shyt aint unredeemable just like all nerds aint.....people are a little more complex than that,certain traits dont make the whole person,and dont all fit into the stereotype.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Why they gotta be hood rats because women from the hood may not want nerds:mjpls:

i notice how yall like to glorify these nerds as if they cream of the crop men or something in general:mjlol:?yet hoodrat gets thrown around negativley to describe just about every woman frrom the hood who does any one thing yall consider hood:mjpls:.....why the fukk would a hood chick or any woman in general want nerds:jbhmm:

I could be wrong in how you mean it,but i see that alot around here...women with weaves and tats cant be desirable women....but grown men who still watch anime,talk like white men,and play video games all day and watch sci fi movies are:mjlol:?all chicks from the hood who enjoy hood shyt aint unredeemable just like all nerds aint.....people are a little more complex than that,certain traits dont make the whole person,and dont all fit into the stereotype.
didn't read all that but:

#1 I don't know what a "nerd" is in the blk community tbh ...seems like any black person that isn't close minded is labeled one

#2 I don't like hoodrats. Sue me.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

But it is. That's always what comes out. "All we like are thugs" "That's why all of em single mommas" "women in other races like nerdy guys"
"Dey superficial"

Too many issues to have an honest conversation without people getting moist.
Meanwhile, I still maintain that nerdiness as defined by intelligence and a moderate interest in a particular hobby, isn't the damning factor in why many of these gentlemen aren't getting play. That's the convenient excuse they hide behind because they don't want to address deeper personality issues.

Namely the following problems are more likely factors and this is for male AND females with similar complaints.
1.) Entitlement-This idea that relationships are easy and are the right of everyone. Meanwhile even the rich and sexy have trouble making connections with others.
2.) Unrealistic expectations in the opposite sex from lack of interaction- just weird strange ideas about the motivations of the opposite sex. An inability to understand them within the context of flawed humanity.
3.) Minor appearance issues- I say minor because in a lot of these cases these guys aren't that physically unattractive. It's not looks that's holding a lot of them back.
4.) lack of communication skills- How often do u speak to the opposite sex outside of a forum? Who u communicate with the most is who ur develop comfort with.
5.) frustration-This seeps into interactions with the opposite sex and it drives people away because it's not their job to cure u of bitterness
6.) social awkwardness-There is something about u that just makes people uncomfortable. You may have a general disposition that puts people at ill ease. Or u may speak over others. Stand too close. Push for relations too soon. Overcompensating with rudeness to exude a sense of being a badass but it just looks weird and pretentious...
7.)exaggerated preferences in the opposite sex-nuff said
8.) defeatist attitude-when people show you examples of other intelligent couples you excuse away their romantic success. "Oh he probably had money!"
9.) racial self-hate-nuff said
10.) lack of effort-A lot of people who complain don't have a lot of actual experience under their belt. They are anticipating rejection based off other's experiences or online anecdotes and arguing from this stance. Meanwhile if u ask them about the last time they actually had interaction with someone offline, they can't tell u.
11.) Lack of social circle- Many of these types don't have many friends period, but somehow women are to blame for their social failures with the opposite sex?

My problem with these discussions is it's automatically assumed that some nebulous concept of nerdiness is the female repellant that is keeping them from success with women. Like sure, it couldn't POSSIBLY those socially crippling factors at play. Nope...gotta be that people hate nerds.:comeon:

Not to mention many hiding behind nerdy hobbies are slowly losing their pity party haven. Now a days who hasn't seen Dragonball Z. Plenty of people are into video games. People have a wide array of hobbies.

Everybody is branching out. So now that a lot of people are into a lot of things, what will socially inept people use as an excuse now?
I say these things not to be mean-spirited but to encourage self-reflection. Get out, meet people, avoid a$$holes, and cultivate a genuine enjoyment of life while building urself up. Wallowing in excuses won't help in the long run.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
#Sadboys don't deserve to procreate.... it is what it is :manny:

Most black nerds I know are married to incredible black women. Most black dirtbags I know and lonely and broke. #Sadboys have no bytches and no friends, so they have no reality or experience to base their opinions of women on.
Damn. I wouldn't go that far. I just think their mentality is holding them back. Also taking an "autistic" approach to human relations is an impediment.

That whole 10 point scale of judging women reeks of that. There's no way that anybody who has experience interacting with the opposite sex can quantify a whole entire fukking human being and the complexity of attraction to them in 10 points. That shyt is cute for online polls but real life doesn't go that way.

You could meet someone who initially don't think much of but after spending time with them, they become attractive to u. U could meet someone who is fine that you have no chemistry with. U could meet someone u have fire connection with that sucks in bed. Or someone whose face irritates u that u can't help but wanna fukk. And so on.

Meanwhile you don't pick up on these little nuances unless you get out there.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They're assuming that "nerds" are the intelligentsia of the Black community, and that in turn makes them "better" than the "lowly class of hoodrat women."
Its a ridiculous distinction.
This overall has turned what was supposed to be a panning of the anti-Black woman rhetoric popular by that section of Youtube, into a low-key "bash Black women" thread, using "hoodrat" as a substitute for "Black women in general."

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
They're assuming that "nerds" are the intelligentsia of the Black community, and that in turn makes them "better" than the "lowly class of hoodrat women."
Its a ridiculous distinction.
This overall has turned what was supposed to be a panning of the anti-Black woman rhetoric popular by that section of Youtube, into a low-key "bash Black women" thread, using "hoodrat" as a substitute for "Black women in general."
They are also insulting blk men who ARE successful with blk women by intimating that these dudes are mainly thugs since that's all we want. (Insert eye roll here)

Anybody who capes for the Prince of All Saiyans or enjoys playing Fallout 4 is a special snowflake that will be ignored by the majority of people in his race. Why? Because they are nerds.
(Not because they are lacking in connection, chemistry, comfort, attraction, never visible, not interacting with anyone, or any other major factor in a romantic relationship.) Nope b/c they nerds.:troll: