Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I was trying to be nice. I'm done. Because I'm gonna say some evil shyt to you in a few minutes and everybody gonna act like I'm in the wrong when you talking mad reckless right now. You got it. Ugly fat bytch :mjlol: Let me stop.
How were you trying to be nice and you called her an ugly, fat hoe from the jump? What's nice about that? You seem like a pathological nikka

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
How were you trying to be nice and you called her an ugly, fat hoe from the jump? What's nice about that? You seem like a pathological nikka

You conveniently missed that she's posted like 5 essays shytting on me though :mjlol:

I am being nice.

If she was a dude, I would have torn into her by now. And you know this.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
That's my point. His posts tell on himself. He's too high strung for this type of discussion and chomping at the bits to be abrasive.

It's that kind of creepy ass energy that u can't hide in real life interactions and if that shyt is coming out online when u could virtually be ANYONE, I cringe to think how it could play out in real life.
But I'm done. I think post history provides enough evidence of what I said previously.
But if anyone would like a breakdown of single motherhood in the blk community, the beginning of the discussion is linked here.

How do y'all expect to build strong black communities without marriage or having kids?

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
You conveniently missed that she's posted like 5 essays shytting on me though :mjlol:

I am being nice.

If she was a dude, I would have torn into her by now. And you know this.
I read that she shytted on you after you called her a fat, ugly bytch, which is to be expected. I don't really give af, it's just kinda weird for you not to see how you're the perpetrator of the argument

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
This thread epitomizes the dysfunction between black men and black men and is redundant evidence that both men and women collectively refuse to accept responsibilty for their actions.

This thread is the Coli at its worst.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
It just a another "black women bashing" video. It is basically a lose lose scenario for black women. He bash them for not going for "rich successful nerdy" guys but when they do then he is going to make a video about them being "gold diggers".
But who ever said these "nerdy guys" knows how to treat a woman or if they are any good for them?
Or are the nerdy type too afraid to approach black women? Couldn't that be the case? I've never seen a nerd approach a woman. Does he expect black women to chase these men that hide in the house all day?

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
only black women that won't fukk w/ black nerds are those that are hoodrats or have a hoodrat mentality :mjlol:

that's not all black women...also why would a nikka nerd want a hoodrat? :mjgrin:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My argument is that black women don't like nerdy black men. And the dude that made the video does not claim he cant get black women he actually claims to get p*ssy even though he is ugly
Sounds good. I don't know many people that get girls, money, whatever complaining about why others aren't showing them love. shyt sounds like online bullshyt losers say to make themselves feel better about the bullshyt they kicking.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This thread epitomizes the dysfunction between black men and black men and is redundant evidence that both men and women collectively refuse to accept responsibilty for their actions.

This thread is the Coli at its worst.
This thread shows jack shyt tbh cause whether real or not this shyt isn't brought IRL as often as online. That's why people think some of us that post online are weirdos with regards to stuff like this. IRL most dudes and girls can't get away with the stuff said in these post. IRL you can see if a guy/girl ugly, broke, shyt personality, etc if you have any interaction with them and they can't hide behind google stats offline. Most people bytching whether male/female online are ugly, broke, and other characteristics that make them not attractive to others but they'll stay saying its stupid shyt like their complexion, nerdiness, and other silly scapegoats.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Booksnrain, @Thomas, and a few others have already said what need to be said.

In regards to the video in the OP, Marques and I have mutual friends. Breh's outgoing, confident, in shape, about 6'3, a RIDICULOUSLY good athlete, a "nerd", and from what I've witnessed, has no problem attracting black women or women of any race.

He's pretty much the antithesis of the guy in the video's ramblings.

I was wondering how dude jumped to that conclusion:dahell:?if i was marquees id have to tell ol boy keep my name out ya mouth:pacspit:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I REALLY HATE BLACK MEN LIKE THIS REGARDLESS OF AGE

THESE nikkaS SIT UP HERE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE RATCHET/LOW CLASS/GUTTA RAT BOTTOM OF THE BARREL BLACK WOMEN WHO ARE INTO THUGS, BAD BOYS, DRUG DEALERS, RAPPERS, ETC, ETC....

THESE nikkaS SHOULD BE HAPPY THESE TYPE OF SISTERS WANT THOSE KIND OF PROBLEMS AND YOU AVOIDING THESE MENTAL CASE WOMEN

DUMB nikkaS
If you think educated, corporate working black women don't chase these type of dudes either then you got another thing coming. They may be lowkey about it but a lot still do. That attraction doesn't just go away because they went to college :mjlol:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
let's pretend "happiness with your love life" could be expressed on a 1-7 likert scale..

7 very satisfied
4 content
1 very unsatisfied

And I'm just talking age 40-65 crowd

The biggest laments I hear from the 2s and 3s would be..

..broke and in debt (can't afford to date)
..not outgoing enough to attract the women they want with much frequency
..don't know how to deal with women or female behavior is a mystery
..previous baggage holding them back
..obese, bad teeth, alcoholism, etc

I think they know what actions to take to "fix" these obstacles
And don't blame women for their situation