Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't know why people like to pretend this shyt ain't kinda true...

But u can find someone for you. It ain't that hard.
Its not that people don't agree it happens but some people like wild self claim they this and that but year after nikka sounds like part of the dry dikk community. Would you believe some cat saying they get money but always bytching about paying the phone bill?

lol who's pov do I have to argue from to be truthful to myself? a thugs? :skip: A woman's? You arent this considerate when you form a opinion, stop pretending this matters. the whole point of me saying that is cause I'm only arguing MY pov.

I just wanted to call out the bs convenient lies ppl posting for daps. If you think I shoulda called out more/different people...well who cares
Stupid nikka my whole point was call out the lies both ways if that's what your lying ass care about. Its not much simpler than that stupid.

So hiking, biking, Physics hw, art galleries are white people shyt?

Expose yourselves brehs :laff::laff::laff:
How did I expose myself? Why don't you or @Thomas show me how I did that. Y'all special snowflake nikkas know for a fukking fact more whites doing that bullshyt than blacks but exaggerate to be special and avoid the rest of what the fukk was posted.

Now you just want to get sued for slander. You make a good politician. :pachaha:
p*ssy you can't afford a lawyer FOH

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:russ: I've never seen you talk like this my goodness.
Girl blk birthrates in the negatives. 2 million out of almost 14 million blk women are bussit babies but we supposed to wear that shyt because bitter azz lames spreading white racist rhetoric to justify Dry dyck syndrome. Somebody gotta address this shyt. Lmao! And he keep running. I asked his ass a million times but he just go from thread to thread avoiding shyt. I don't wanna hear another word come out dem crusty ass lips about blk women until he come correct.
Blk men and blk women have to stop being okay with being lumped in with the sorry ass people in our community. We gotta take our image back, one bitter ass, lyin, white dyck jockin c00n at a time.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
People are twisting the definition of nerd to dismiss what dudes like him talk about.
Its not that but the fact if people stay in their lanes whatever it maybe they'd be alright. nikkas think they entitled to certain people (same for some chicks too) and they aren't. That's what all this bytching comes down to and is quite sad coming from grow ups

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So we gonna pretend like this is not true? keep in mind this is not exclusive to the black community. Nerds only get play from other nerds unless he has some money to upgrade.

That I can agree with....I just didn't agree with some cats making it seem like this is exclusive to black women. I think it's generally the case across the board.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Girl blk birthrates in the negatives. 2 million out of almost 14 million blk women are bussit babies but we supposed to wear that shyt because bitter azz lames spreading white racist rhetoric to justify Dry dyck syndrome. Somebody gotta address this shyt. Lmao! And he keep running. I asked his ass a million times but he just go from thread to thread avoiding shyt. I don't wanna hear another word come out dem crusty ass lips about blk women until he come correct.
Blk men and blk women have to stop being okay with being lumped in with the sorry ass people in our community. We gotta take our image back, one bitter ass, lyin, white dyck jockin c00n at a time.

I'm with you :ehh:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Its not that but the fact if people stay in their lanes whatever it maybe they'd be alright. nikkas think they entitled to certain people (same for some chicks too) and they aren't. That's what all this bytching comes down to and is quite sad coming from grow ups

Yep. And as I said before, a lot of the dudes who complain don't realize that it's the way they act.

They say they get overlooked or rejected for being a nerd, never considering that maybe some of these nerds are just a$$holes. Whenever the subject comes up, they always make it seem like all nerds have great personalities and "non-nerds" are the only ones who can be a$$holes :mjlol: nerds = great personality, non-nerds = shytty personality. Never understood that.

How long are some of the nerds going to act like there aren't some smug, know it all, douchebag nerds in existence? To be honest, some of them come across that way in this thread, so I know it's probably be worse in person.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yep. And as I said before, a lot of the dudes who complain don't realize that it's the way they act.

They say they get overlooked or rejected for being a nerd, never considering that maybe some of these nerds are just a$$holes. Whenever the subject comes up, they always make it seem like all nerds have great personalities and "non-nerds" are the only ones who can be a$$holes :mjlol: nerds = great personality, non-nerds = shytty personslity. Never understood that.

How long are some of the nerds going to act like there aren't some smug, know it all, douchebag nerds in existence? To be honest, some of them come across that way in this thread, so I know it's probably be worse in person.
Basically. These cats act as if they aren't allowed to get passed over for some p*ssy. How entitled is that? Them "thugs" getting passed over by women too cause if they weren't all dudes would be trying to emulate that to get some p*ssy but IRL that's not how it works. Different crews have different standards. I see the "nerds" rolling with, dressing, styling to get other "nerds". Same with hipsters, money getting crew, educated cats, athletic crew, and so on but online if these "nerds" and good guys can't get every girl its a fukking problem. Sad thing is cats can't even see how sad they sound so I know like you said they even worse if they even open their lips (which I doubt) outside the comfort of the net.

End of the day let he/she who has not rejected anyone that wanted to be with them cast the first stone and everybody else shut the fukk up about people not picking them lol.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
MTI2MDczOTEzMDAzMjc0MjEw.jpg

Most nerdy brothers would love to have girl that looks like this. But most girls like her would not want a guy that has has zero staus

A woman is going to choose the best quality male that is available. A "nerd" has a better chance with a girl like her, but if there is a guy who isn't a "nerd" that has better qualifications (looks/money/confidence), than the nerds that show interest, she's going to maximize her options.

Also, there's a lot more male versions of her than female versions of her, so not every decent looking male "nerd" is going to be able to date his female equivalent. If he has attractive qualities, maybe he pulls the corporate chick, or the sporty chick, or the hip hop head. However, tf you have appealing qualities, you will attract women. It may not be a female clone of you, but you will find something.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Close thread because that's all this is about. That's why I hate discussions like these! Nobody is ever honest! Some of ya'll act like we didn't go to high school either. Everybody knows and has interacted with nerds before. And unless they were willing to find their kindred spirit in a female, they had the craziest expectations in the opposite sex.
I'm talking bout harboring secret resentment for the homecoming queen for dating the head of the football squad. Talking about wanting a girlfriend that looks like Lara Croft or Tifa Lockhart. Ironically a lot nerdy blk men have very narrow views of acceptable females they desire even as they accuse blk women of having the same. Unless a blk chick is 8 or above or non-blk they are invisible to these types. We used to try and help dudes like this in our social circles. "Oh she's a cute blk chick. She likes Bleach!" "Ew! I only like straight hair."
"Oh what about her! She's cute, likes COD!" "Nah, boobs aren't big enuff."
And I speak from within.

Its hard for people to honest with themselves, with this mindstate, especially if you are not aggressive, suave, witty, athletic etc i.e. desirable by the opposite, based on social status, and level of integration with said sub groups within high school social dynamics.

Part this has to do with upbringing, confidence building at a young age, status in school, etc..

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Wtf you expect if you personally insult somebody? Was she supposed to be like, "yeah, you're right, I sure am fat and ugly."?

My guy, you really think every you read from a mainstream news article is absolute fact? C'mon bruh, I know you learned about propaganda in school. There's definitely a media agenda to demean black people. In fact, it's something talked about on the coli daily

Of course I did but black media outlets posted the same statistics though breh :comeon:

I'm open minded. If she can post a link that says otherwise and is credible, I'll shut up.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Hey hoe! Did u ever answer my question ya moist lil bytch! Lmao! U been all over the fukkin boards spreading lies and implying a great deal of blk women are single mothers!

As I said u too stupid to understand. So now u backpedaling? Once again I'll ask yo sorry azz how many blk women are single mothers? Cuz u dumb self surely keeps bytching and making it seem like "ALL those women..."
Get yo bitter ass outta here. You ain't foolin nobody. Go be a lonely angry bitter azz c00n elsewhere. Until ur bytch is able to answer my question you can STFU.
U too busy chokin on white dyck to think critically about ur own community, much less understand their women.
Girl bye.

That qoute also says that "70% of black children are born to single mothers"......I never once said that "70% of black women are single mothers".

You can't read well.

When black women have babies, 70% of those babies are born into single parent households. I choose my words very carefully. You have very poor reading comprehension.

You obviously upset.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
He isn't worth it. Nobody hurt him but he's spent his entire life being ignored by dymes he felt entitled to. So his bitterness is his armor. He's preemptively bashing blk women to deflect from the reality that nobody cared about him in the first place. He whole worshipping non-blk spiel is just a way to get attention and it doesn't work out because that avenue gets u labeled as a c00n.

When loneliness turns to bitterness, you will believe ANY lie whites tell you because it's better to believe tha they were unworthy of you than to face the truth which is that there is something at his core that repulses people.
He lashed out but everybody know what's going on. It's sad but until he takes honest inventory about his bytchassness he'll never be happy.

The only one lashing out is you right now :mjlol:

You know what.....imma give you a pass. You can front on here but I obviously got you in your feelings. Imma tell you right now though, stop talking slick. I promise, Im waaaaaayyyyyy better at it. Stop while you're ahead.

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

:mjlol: at this broad and her selective statistics. When you compare black women to every other race of women, they are BY FAR, the most likely group to be single mothers. So.......where's your excuse here. That tells me these chicks like getting pregnant and they like getting pregnant by nikkas that ain't shyt, at worst, and at best, by non-committal men who never saw them as worthy enough of being a wife. There's no kind of statistical manuevering you can use to escape that fact. The shaming don't work on me. I deal in facts. Facts are 70% of black kids going home to a house where mom is both parents :mjgrin: