Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Even so, dudes who choose alternative avenues to hook up with women (libraries, pro black clubs, non bars/ night clubs in general) ad get success with them, is it wrong?

Just that women who are superficial, always end up in fukked up relationships.

"Alternative Aveunues" LMAO......... You can be whatever you want to be my dude........ I'm not a decider...... So I can't say what's wrong or right my dude.... I don't have thoughts about gay booty bumpers nor do I think about whether or not their rights are getting fukked.... Because I don't care... Bump booties with other men all you want I DON'T CARE, DO YOU.... Stop trying to make it the norm bruh....

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
That's a lie. Most people's life stories are uninteresting af, though it's fun to see how fukked up some shytty people's lives are. For the most part, it's a real chore to pretend to entertain people telling you about their wack ass lives
Lmao! But I like people! Everybody has a tapestry made from different threads. Understanding others helps me grow in my understanding of myself because we're all connected!

(You lookin at me with the :comeon:face ain't u...)

Lmao! Nvrmind. Yeah some people are trash but most aren't right?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"Alternative Aveunues" LMAO......... You can be whatever you want to be my dude........ I'm not a decider...... So I can't say what's wrong or right my dude.... I don't have thoughts about gay booty bumpers nor do I think about whether or not their rights are getting fukked.... Because I don't care... Bump booties with other men all you want I DON'T CARE, DO YOU.... Stop trying to make it the norm bruh....

I don't want it to be the norm. :mjgrin:

Always be the innovator. Never follow what either crowd is doing.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Lmao! But I like people! Everybody has a tapestry made from different threads. Understanding others helps me grow in my understanding of myself because we're all connected!

(You lookin at me with the :comeon:face ain't u...)

Lmao! Nvrmind. Yeah some people are trash but most aren't right?
Most people are lower than trash. At least trash used to be something useful. Most people are just straight pieces of shyt, who can pretend to other pieces of shyt that they're something worth being around

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Kevin Gates is nice. Donald Glover sucks.

Chance the Rapper and Saba are nice too.

And I think Kevin Gates has a bigger male audience than Donald as well...Future does too. Be fair in your comparisons.

Black women support and promote what they like. The same as black men.

One group doesn't do it more or less than another group.

This man whining about being a nerd would be like me whining about being dark with kinky hair. Some will have sympathy and some won't. I still get play even though I'm not as cute as some because I've focused on cultivating my personality, attitude, and character. Sit ups and a slight sense of fashion don't hurt either. I also don't chase men that don't want me...very often. The dude in the vid could take lessons. He's not attractive though. That's his main problem, but even that wouldn't deter some women..its his shytty, entitled attitude that's gonna have him in the forever alone boat. But I digress...leave him in God's hands.

MTI2MDczOTEzMDAzMjc0MjEw.jpg

Most nerdy brothers would love to have girl that looks like this. But most girls like her would not want a guy that has has zero staus

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Most people are lower than trash. At least trash used to be something useful. Most people are just straight pieces of shyt, who can pretend to other pieces of shyt that they're something worth being around
:lolbron:Geez man! They aren't that bad nerds honor. A lotta people aren't living to their full potential but they're inherently good people in some really shytty circumstances.
We all struggle with our pride, wanting to give up, anxiety, sadness and listlessness sometimes. But watching people grow past this and push beyond it is beautiful. And if u apart of that growth it's doubly wonderful.
Come on Prince! Don't let the mugawumps win!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
MTI2MDczOTEzMDAzMjc0MjEw.jpg

Most nerdy brothers would love to have girl that looks like this. But most girls like her would not want a guy that has has zero staus

Just suppress the nerd side and go :demonic: if necessary, if she seeks superficial bullshyt.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Y'all some stupid nikkas I swear. First why all you nikkas start doing some stereotypical white people shyt and think y'all the fukk special? Secondly why would you talk to people that aren't into that shyt about that shyt? Do you like when people try to talk to you about reality tv or some shyt you ain't into? Damn some y'all nikkas stupid and low key mad arrogant for no reason smfh. Between y'all and the insecure chicks that think every nikka want "exoticals" or "nikkas ain't shyt" its enough sadness to last a lifetime.

So hiking, biking, Physics hw, art galleries are white people shyt?

Expose yourselves brehs :laff::laff::laff:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
You stupid. 70% of children don't have to be born to 70% of women. And u too arrogant to stop painting urself into a corner. So every single mom outchea is only having one child?

Everybody pls pay attention to what this buffoon said. "Every media outlet..." because the media so graciously tells the truth about our community.
I've posted numerous links from the U.S. Census bureau but the satisfaction of ur goofy ass having an aha moment ain't worth me wasting time it would take to enlighten u.

If there are 10 women, and 10 children and 7 of them were born to OOW families, does it mean that 7 of those women had to have 7 of the children?

But what if 3 of 10 women had an average of 2 kids each OOW?
The teacher in me doesn't wanna give up but ur too far gone and obnoxious in ur idiocy too. Outchea hiding ur moistness behind some nebulous concept of nerdiness when u can't understand basic concepts. Maaaannn GTFOH. Lol! Racist whites count on sorry people like u who can't think critically.

"Yass sir massa sir! Yoose said dem Jezebels be havin all dem chilluns and dat beez da truff!"
I hear Bojangles chains rattlin every time u post.

You have very poor reading comprehension. I said 70% of black children are born to single mothers. I never said anything about the percentage of women who are single mothers. All I said was 70% of black children are the children of single moms. Since you have poor reading comprehension you think.....saying 70% of black kids having single moms for a mom = 70% of black women are single moms. Because you're a dummy. Go back and read the quote you posted from me and see exactly what I said so you can see how dumb you sound. You posting all belligerent and erratic because I called you fat and ugly. Get a grip woman.

Post those links again. I don't have time for all the other dumb shyt you talking. You a dumb nobody ass bytch on the Coli. CNN, HuffPost and CNBC aren't sitting around trying to publicly slander the black woman. 70% of black kids come from single parent households because it's a fact. Post proof that says otherwise or shut the fukk up :yeshrug:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Why do u assume it has to be these avenues tho? Just that assumption alone tells me u aren't familar with other venues that might be more palatable. Also look at how u even describe convo? Why is it fake? How about hosting a get together with ur friends at ur crib?
Going to trivia at the bar with the crew? Local arcades? Movie marathons? Paintball? Book discussions.
This is precisely what I'm talking about. Before worrying about finding somebody in the opposite sex, let's get living down first. Genuinely enjoy meeting and talking to people. Interacting with em. Reading them. People's stories are interesting.

Some of the places you described are where the fakest of fake conversations happen. The conversations at cookouts and dinners with young black professionals are WOAT. Phony ass Hav Plenty/Love Jones/Brown Sugar type convos. It's also hella awkward for me to have other people involved in the conversation when I'm trying to connect with a chick. I prefer one-on-one ball, not that team sh*t. When you're dolo, spit at a bad chick, and you vibe, it's magic.

Unfortunately, the corny group sh*t gives you the best opportunity to pull a nice chick so I play along.