Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
:lolbron:Geez man! They aren't that bad nerds honor. A lotta people aren't living to their full potential but they're inherently good people in some really shytty circumstances.
We all struggle with our pride, wanting to give up, anxiety, sadness and listlessness sometimes. But watching people grow past this and push beyond it is beautiful. And if u apart of that growth it's doubly wonderful.
Come on Prince! Don't let the mugawumps win!
I'm not sure about that, but I respect and appreciate your optimism. To me, it seems like most people just like doing wrong things to other people and feel nothing morally wrong about it. For example, people who cheat in relationships and expect to be taken back; they don't care about hurting their partner, just to have sex with another person. Or people who make fun of random people for no reason; they lack the ability to empathize with other people. Seems like most people see nothing wrong with abusing other people for their own gain

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Who Typing All them paragraphs, and making false statements? You need to smoke or go to therapy. That excess anger ain't healthy. :huhldup:
Im not the one who can't get girls and family is filled with ugly folks so say whatever to make you feel better

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
MTI2MDczOTEzMDAzMjc0MjEw.jpg

Most nerdy brothers would love to have girl that looks like this. But most girls like her would not want a guy that has has zero staus
She's very pretty. I'm not sure how you reached that last conclusion though.

I mean if she's a "6" or a "7" at least then isn't it reasonable for her to want to date a man that is also a 6 or a 7? She seems pretty down to earth just from the picture...I don't see her desiring a Kobe type. Although if she does get a Kobe, minus the controversy, then God bless her.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Im not the one who can't get girls and family is filled with ugly folks so say whatever to make you feel better

Now you just want to get sued for slander. You make a good politician. :pachaha:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
You posting all belligerent and erratic because I called you fat and ugly.
Wtf you expect if you personally insult somebody? Was she supposed to be like, "yeah, you're right, I sure am fat and ugly."?

CNN, HuffPost and CNBC aren't sitting around trying to publicly slander the black woman. 70% of black kids come from single parent households because it's a fact. Post proof that says otherwise or shut the fukk up :yeshrug:
My guy, you really think every you read from a mainstream news article is absolute fact? C'mon bruh, I know you learned about propaganda in school. There's definitely a media agenda to demean black people. In fact, it's something talked about on the coli daily

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You have very poor reading comprehension. I said 70% of black children are born to single mothers. I never said anything about the percentage of women who are single mothers. All I said was 70% of black children are the children of single moms. Since you have poor reading comprehension you think.....saying 70% of black kids having single moms for a mom = 70% of black women are single moms. Because you're a dummy. Go back and read the quote you posted from me and see exactly what I said so you can see how dumb you sound. You posting all belligerent and erratic because I called you fat and ugly. Get a grip woman.

Post those links again. I don't have time for all the other dumb shyt you talking. You a dumb nobody ass bytch on the Coli. CNN, HuffPost and CNBC aren't sitting around trying to publicly slander the black woman. 70% of black kids come from single parent households because it's a fact. Post proof that says otherwise or shut the fukk up :yeshrug:
Hey hoe! Did u ever answer my question ya moist lil bytch! Lmao! U been all over the fukkin boards spreading lies and implying a great deal of blk women are single mothers!

As I said u too stupid to understand. So now u backpedaling? Once again I'll ask yo sorry azz how many blk women are single mothers? Cuz u dumb self surely keeps bytching and making it seem like "ALL those women..."
Get yo bitter ass outta here. You ain't foolin nobody. Go be a lonely angry bitter azz c00n elsewhere. Until ur bytch is able to answer my question you can STFU.
U too busy chokin on white dyck to think critically about ur own community, much less understand their women.
Girl bye.

None of y'all can explain why 70% of black children are born to single mothers though :mjlol:
All those women had to go to their mamma's house yesterday with they kids cuz they ain't have no husband at home to have family time with :mjlol:
nikkas can never explain how there's so many single mothers and how there's guys walking around here with 4 or 5 baby mamas if the women aren't chasing thugs or players. Explain that :mjlol:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
If you have something going for you, women will fukk with you. Might not be the type youre aiming for but some p*ssy is better than no p*ssy. Ive always been a get in whete I fit in type of nikka.

No reason to be a bitter sad boy cuz fine ass keisha dont fukk with you.

Exactly. Sorry super militants, but if one group of women ain't choosing and another is, I'm going with the latter fukk what others think. Date people who like you for you. Ain't in the business of going out of my way to impress people who clearly don't fukk with me:yeshrug:

Been eating good off of attractive sistas with their shyt together, latinas, Bi-Racial, white, Pacific islands, and middle Eastern. Not going to over extend myself for someone who clearly ain't checking for me. :francis:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
So we gonna pretend like this is not true? keep in mind this is not exclusive to the black community. Nerds only get play from other nerds unless he has some money to upgrade.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Wtf you expect if you personally insult somebody? Was she supposed to be like, "yeah, you're right, I sure am fat and ugly."?

My guy, you really think every you read from a mainstream news article is absolute fact? C'mon bruh, I know you learned about propaganda in school. There's definitely a media agenda to demean black people. In fact, it's something talked about on the coli daily
He isn't worth it. Nobody hurt him but he's spent his entire life being ignored by dymes he felt entitled to. So his bitterness is his armor. He's preemptively bashing blk women to deflect from the reality that nobody cared about him in the first place. He whole worshipping non-blk spiel is just a way to get attention and it doesn't work out because that avenue gets u labeled as a c00n.

When loneliness turns to bitterness, you will believe ANY lie whites tell you because it's better to believe tha they were unworthy of you than to face the truth which is that there is something at his core that repulses people.
He lashed out but everybody know what's going on. It's sad but until he takes honest inventory about his bytchassness he'll never be happy.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Hey hoe! Did u ever answer my question ya moist lil bytch! Lmao! U been all over the fukkin boards spreading lies and implying a great deal of blk women are single mothers!

As I said u too stupid to understand. So now u backpedaling? Once again I'll ask yo sorry azz how many blk women are single mothers? Cuz u dumb self surely keeps bytching and making it seem like "ALL those women..."
Get yo bitter ass outta here. You ain't foolin nobody. Go be a lonely angry bitter azz c00n elsewhere. Until ur bytch is able to answer my question you can STFU.
U too busy chokin on white dyck to think critically about ur own community, much less understand their women.
Girl bye.
:russ: I've never seen you talk like this my goodness.