Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Post a pic bytch and not a lie. Yo bitter azz ain't seen a p*ssy since the day u came outta one but I'm supposed to be offended that some moist, pseudo-autistic wannabe is mad that I'm spitting the truth.

Everything u say is obsolete because u dumb enuff to be mindraped by a bunch of racist stereotypes. You use these as a shield to protect you from the truth that u fail romantically because u awkward as fukk, look like God knows what, can't hold a normal conversation, and probably irritate most normal people. Blk women don't want you because you're not worthy of their attention. Not because they want thugs, not because they single moms. But because they want men and ur not one.

See I can read the bytch in ur heart. I see the hoe in ur eye.
Get over it. Get offline re-hashing the same tired bitter azz rhetoric. Stop being mad as fukk and worry about urself.
Don't blame the blk community for ur dry dyck. Blame u.
And until you are smart enuff to evaluate actual stats on our community, keep ur moist hoe ass mouth shut about a group of women you lie on cuz u mad they don't want ur goofy ass.
:yeshrug:

Frankly...I could care less what you think about me. You're not someone I would ever talk to in real life. You're like a "3". I mean, the way you talk on here, it's like you think you're cute or something. Like nobody ever sat you down and told you, you was fat and overweight.

No dry dikk over here. I've had a pretty good dating life. Don't care what black women like or don't like. I haven't talked to a black woman in any capacity for what....6 or 7 years now. Don't care what they're doing. Maybe off having babies or something, who knows :yeshrug: Just because you hate a statistic doesn't make it false or untrue, anymore than me not liking certain statistics about black men. Several respected publications and outlets have vetted and verified the whole "70% of black children are born to single mothers" figure, many of them being BLACK media outlets. You sound like a moron right now. Unless you can post a link that says otherwise from a respected media outlet, shut the fukk up :heh:

Most American black women are trash to me. Outside of my moms, sisters and my female family members, I have no need to talk to most young black women. But the good thing is, there's enough thugs out here that the black community only needs 1 or 2 thugs to impregnate 10 different women, so guys like us can step away unnoticed for the most part.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
These threads always fascinate me because I've had my wife say "you're such a nerd" yet here she is a black woman that I met during what became a 9 month stint of unemployment after college.

I really don't think it's a "nerd" thing. Brehs need to have some confidence about themselves and know how you use all the cool shyt you do and know to your advantage.

Brehs need to subscribe to the Beige Phillip podcast.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
the dudes in school were probably hitting too. :manny:

:ehh: perhaps...but those chicks were literally surrounded by men that were just a brief walk away, it was a college campus... they didn't even have to get "cute" or dressed up...but somehow that local thug nikka that hollered at the club/gas station/mall is shytting on hundreds of dudes in college....riiiiight :sas2:

but i stress that some of those women were AKA's/Deltas - because if you are a "regular" dude at an HBCU, you weren't smashing a GREEK chick - GREEKS are like celebrities on HBCU campus's

so the fact that local thug nikkas were smashing those broads is VERY telling.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Because I'm not engaging in the discussion of nerds vs thugs...there a ton of factors that get overlooked when that can of worms is open and I don't care for that tired ass discussion anymore.

I'm discussing more the responses IN THIS THREAD and the false narratives being spun in it. That's been consistent since my first post itt. Anything else?
Stil lying to yourself my dude. You are engaging in it fam. You that silly you can't see it? You are only discussing the responses from only one pov so therefore you clearly have a dog in the race but keep lying to yourself.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
:ehh: perhaps...but those chicks were literally surrounded by men that were just a brief walk away, it was a college campus... they didn't even have to get "cute" or dressed up...but somehow that local thug nikka that hollered at the club/gas station/mall is shytting on hundreds of dudes in college....riiiiight :sas2:

but i stress that some of those women were AKA's/Deltas - because if you are a "regular" dude at an HBCU, you weren't smashing a GREEK chick - GREEKS are like celebrities on HBCU campus's

You went to Lemoyne-Owen?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dude it's always the women here lying the most.
Men here will admit if they are short, average size penis, virgins, ugly, scumbags, women beaters, jaded, broke, ad infinitum

Women of the Coli are always exceptional. They all have a body count 1.5, all choose on nerdy guys, sweet people who never hurt anybody, etc. Always the exception.

This Constructed Fable of Reality is pathetic, they're on an anonymous forum ffs.

Bunch of "Not me" ass bytches.
Where are these nikkas you speak of in bold at and serious about it too? I see moreso cats joking but cats outright like I'm ugly, broke, lil/avg dikk, etc as the reason why they can't girls? Come on fam you ain't being real with yourself and if it happened please show me all these threads backing that up. I will gladly take the L if you're right but people rarely mention their shortcomings male or female

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You went to Lemoyne-Owen?
:mjlol: nah. but i went to two different HBCU's in different states and they were exactly the same...it was eerie.

I'd imagine the culture at all HBCU's are either exactly alike or strikingly similar.

sidenote: brothers w/teenage daughters do not let them go to an HBCU :whoo:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: so what did he say wrong in this video? everything he said here is absolutely correct.

its funny people call these "sweeping generalizations" but when people call black women strong queens, that's not though. b/c every stripper and skunt on backpage is a strong black queen right? :skip:

what's more disturbing, is that somehow, something you've seen your whole life among your peers, in college, among family members, friends, even among celebrities - is somehow propaganda bullshyt. our realities are lying to us :bryan:

when I was an RA in college (at an HBCU), i had to work the front desk on the third shift - EVERY. DAY. local thug nikkas pulled up in their big ass cars w/rims taking sistas off campus, and some of them were Deltas/AKA's

these are sistas literally surrounded by men LIVING. ON. CAMPUS. WITH. THEM, that are educated and in school - but these chicks wanted trap nikkas!! :mindblown:

:hubie: We see that, but only certain people have the privilege of speaking out against it without getting the "lame" label.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People highjack terms to give their failures legitimacy.

If ur not eating out here it isn't because ur a "nerd" or "kind" or "intelligent". It's not the "blk community".
So now it's just a matter of isolating variables.

Let's say it's a perfect world and everyone had the same interests. Many of these types of men and women would STILL have problems bonding with someone else, because their alleged "nerdiness" was never the deciding factor. The blk community is an extremely social one. Even blks who are introverted tend to seem more social and outgoing than people with similar personality types in other races. Our traditions have been oral, we have a long history of story telling, close communities, lots of interactions. So this Western
vice that we've picked up on isn't healthy.

People have to learn how to interact with others in spite of looks and other factors, learning how to put people at ease, having people genuinely enjoy ur company, these things are magnetic and these skills have atrophied because we've gotten arrogant and isolated.

Don't you agree that out hyper social nature as black folk, lead to false judgment and wrongful labels?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh, everytime I talk about shyt like that, outdoor activities, or talk about my Physics hw, the convo either goes one or 2 ways

1. Convo goes completely dead, and she goes quiet waiting for me to change the subject

2. They straight up say "That shyt is corny" or "Really, you do stuff like that??"

That's when I learned to rarely bring shyt like this up. Cause I know bringing topics like this up would deff lead to these 2 things, without fail :pachaha:
Y'all some stupid nikkas I swear. First why all you nikkas start doing some stereotypical white people shyt and think y'all the fukk special? Secondly why would you talk to people that aren't into that shyt about that shyt? Do you like when people try to talk to you about reality tv or some shyt you ain't into? Damn some y'all nikkas stupid and low key mad arrogant for no reason smfh. Between y'all and the insecure chicks that think every nikka want "exoticals" or "nikkas ain't shyt" its enough sadness to last a lifetime.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Its silly to say black women have zero control over the men they promote and support. Its a reason why kevin hates has a bigger black female audience than Donald glover.
Kevin Gates is nice. Donald Glover sucks.

Chance the Rapper and Saba are nice too.

And I think Kevin Gates has a bigger male audience than Donald as well...Future does too. Be fair in your comparisons.

Black women support and promote what they like. The same as black men.

One group doesn't do it more or less than another group.

This man whining about being a nerd would be like me whining about being dark with kinky hair. Some will have sympathy and some won't. I still get play even though I'm not as cute as some because I've focused on cultivating my personality, attitude, and character. Sit ups and a slight sense of fashion don't hurt either. I also don't chase men that don't want me...very often. The dude in the vid could take lessons. He's not attractive though. That's his main problem, but even that wouldn't deter some women..its his shytty, entitled attitude that's gonna have him in the forever alone boat. But I digress...leave him in God's hands.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:hubie: We see that, but only certain people have the privilege of speaking out against it without getting the "lame" label.

i can't think of anybody who can speak on this and not be seen as not generalizing, a lame, bitter blah blah blah...

it's just one of those things that in our community we know its true and see it all the time, we're just not suppose to talk about it

just like white culture and pedophilia :yeshrug:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust:
These threads always do numbers :wow:

I know they do, why not make a thread on something I noticed? :mjgrin:

And I'm a Greek guy, you're putting a little too much stock in the Greek label being a personal aversion to lifestyle.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah all you pussies lame whether male/female. I don't discriminate on this bytch ass whining you and you kind do regardless of what gender it is doing it. Wish y'all nikkas ask Santa to off you for Christmas.