Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why your lying ass said you don't have a dog in the fight but every reply shows you definitely do have a side you're on?
Because I'm not engaging in the discussion of nerds vs thugs...there a ton of factors that get overlooked when that can of worms is open and I don't care for that tired ass discussion anymore.

I'm discussing more the responses IN THIS THREAD and the false narratives being spun in it. That's been consistent since my first post itt. Anything else?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Now all ya'll nikkas are nerds now? :duck:
It's just a catchphrase for anybody unsuccessful in a relationship these days.

Meanwhile actual intelligent blk people w/o social issues are having normal romantic interactions and issues.

My question is when do u take responsibility for how you relate to the opposite sex?

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
I wouldn't simplify the discussion to 'black women like thugs'..to me, that's a bitter interpretation of the facts and its myopic.

Most black communities in the world are poor. These are environments where intellectual excellence don't yield the same rewards as violent dominance. Getting to the top socially in a slum doesn't have the same rules as getting to the top socially at a college. Different settings have different expectations. Most blacks have no incentive to maximize their mental muscle because of minimal opportunity. So the top dogs in most black communities tend to be more brawn and less brain.

That doesn't mean you have to be a thug to get ass. Anybody can get some funky ass. But people who are unhappy with the options they have in the dating scene look for people to blame, so the truth is simplified for the purpose of emotional satisfaction.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Meanwhile actual intelligent blk people w/o social issues are having normal romantic interactions and issues.

My question is when do u take responsibility for how you relate to the opposite sex?
I think there's too much ambiguity around the word. For instance I never thought of it the way you just stated it

I consider myself into a lot of nerd shyt and I'm eating:yeshrug:

On the surface I get the thug label all day then a nikka find out I know more about comics, fighting games, or dbz than anybody:yeshrug:

In general I'd say nerd would just apply to a certain level of interest. (Ex. Sports nerds, car nerds, etc.)

But if the word is linking me to the nikka in OP vid then there needs to be a discussion about what the word means because naaaaah bruh:camby:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
in today's time, thugs are winning with black women.
Thats why I recently gave up on women and chose to accept that Im not having kids, and im going to have to live with being single the rest of my life.
:yeshrug:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

I consider myself socially awkward and shy but I don't consider myself a nerd.

Of course I have nerdy characteristics but that doesn't make me a nerd. Most black men educated or not do not fall into the nerd category. Its just a catchphrase like you said

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Go and ask black nerds or nerds in general how they fair with women and there's your answer. You think being socially awkward and being interested in nerdy things makes women's pussies wet? The vast majority of them no it certainly doesn't.

Tell a black woman you like going to art galleries, hiking, biking etc she's gonna call you weird and laugh at you. Let me talk to a woman about coding, that shyt will put her to sleep and make her drier than the Sahara desert. :mjlol:

The women on here don't tell the truth. They are unicorns that want nerdy black men but reality shows otherwise :pachaha:

Breh, everytime I talk about shyt like that, outdoor activities, or talk about my Physics hw, the convo either goes one or 2 ways

1. Convo goes completely dead, and she goes quiet waiting for me to change the subject

2. They straight up say "That shyt is corny" or "Really, you do stuff like that??"

That's when I learned to rarely bring shyt like this up. Cause I know bringing topics like this up would deff lead to these 2 things, without fail :pachaha:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:patrice: so what did he say wrong in this video? everything he said here is absolutely correct.

its funny people call these "sweeping generalizations" but when people call black women strong queens, that's not though. b/c every stripper and skunt on backpage is a strong black queen right? :skip:

what's more disturbing, is that somehow, something you've seen your whole life among your peers, in college, among family members, friends, even among celebrities - is somehow propaganda bullshyt. our realities are lying to us :bryan:

when I was an RA in college (at an HBCU), i had to work the front desk on the third shift - EVERY. DAY. local thug nikkas pulled up in their big ass cars w/rims taking sistas off campus, and some of them were Deltas/AKA's

these are sistas literally surrounded by men LIVING. ON. CAMPUS. WITH. THEM, that are educated and in school - but these chicks wanted trap nikkas!! :mindblown:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: so what did he say wrong in this video? everything he said here is absolutely correct.

its funny people call these "sweeping generalizations" but when people call black women strong queens, that's not though. b/c every stripper and skunt on backpage is a strong black queen right? :skip:

what's more disturbing, is that somehow, something you've seen your whole life among your peers, in college, among family members, friends, even among celebrities - is somehow propaganda bullshyt. our realities are lying to us :bryan:

when I was an RA in college (at an HBCU), i had to work the front desk on the third shift - EVERY. DAY. local thug nikkas pulled up in their big ass cars w/rims taking sistas off campus, and some of them were Deltas/AKA's

these are sistas literally surrounded by men LIVING. ON. CAMPUS. WITH. THEM, that are educated and in school - but these chicks wanted trap nikkas!! :mindblown:

the dudes in school were probably hitting too. :manny: