Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Women like nerdy dudes. Women just don't like unattractive or insecure dudes with "woe is me" attitudes.
This is true and most people saying women don't like "nerdy" guys are mainly ugly and don't want to keep it real with themselves. When the last time some Trey Songz or whoever chicks looking for "nerd" had problems? Its always these ugly dudes bytching FOH with that crying lol.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you watched any of the sagan videos?
Nearly all of them, though not the Christmas lectures.
I've been sitting through Phys videos for a few hours, so I thought I'd change it up a bit.
I also watched the IBM and Google videos.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Go and ask black nerds or nerds in general how they fair with women and there's your answer. You think being socially awkward and being interested in nerdy things makes women's pussies wet? The vast majority of them no it certainly doesn't.

Tell a black woman you like going to art galleries, hiking, biking etc she's gonna call you weird and laugh at you. Let me talk to a woman about coding, that shyt will put her to sleep and make her drier than the Sahara desert. :mjlol:

The women on here don't tell the truth. They are unicorns that want nerdy black men but reality shows otherwise :pachaha:

Dude it's always the women here lying the most.
Men here will admit if they are short, average size penis, virgins, ugly, scumbags, women beaters, jaded, broke, ad infinitum

Women of the Coli are always exceptional. They all have a body count 1.5, all choose on nerdy guys, sweet people who never hurt anybody, etc. Always the exception.

This Constructed Fable of Reality is pathetic, they're on an anonymous forum ffs.

Bunch of "Not me" ass bytches.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
nikkas need learn that it is ok they can't get a Brittney Renner or Tori Hughes type broad. There is alot of nerdy black men like @Thomas who are with nerdy black women.

This couple is a nerdy black couple that watch anime and play video games. The shorty is fine as hell. Hell I would give her creampie. :takedat:So you have to get in where you fit in. If you are a nerdy socially awkward dude. Going to the club isnt gonna help. You are out of your element. Instead of going to the club hit up Comic-Con or anywhere people of your interest go.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Note I said "allegedly" as I doubt he has met most blk women are even interacted with the ones in his area to any serious degree. And no I don't co-sign because it sounds like the same cop-out I've heard dozens of times.

And you raise an interesting point. Everybody has options. It's just a matter of whether they are the options you desire. Also what makes you think I was implying that they should pursue below-average women. Mate value is subjective. My advice is to pursue people on ur level or put energy into those who are receptive to you. And in many cases, those whining about not being chosen, are overlooking other viable mates themselves that they deem (much like you assumed) are below their level.
I exhort people to stop being hypocritical. Don't complain about women who pass over you when you pass over women as well.

This is apart of life. There will always be someone who likes you and someone who doesn't. Get in where you fit in and prosper!

@ Bold: "Expand your preferences", I can't fathom this meaning anything else. And if I'm wrong, you still haven't explained what that's supposed to mean in a literal sense either.

Perspective wise you are empathetic but you're still looking at this from a woman's POV and thus your advice is honestly more suited toward a woman. Women are the only ones who can be deemed unnattractive by popular standard and stilll file through dozens of suitors to be able to "overlook" some. And it's only in a woman's POV where it's safe to assume the suitors these individuals are "overlooking" would be open to short or long term relationships with the person who's doing the overlooking. If these dudes were in the position to overlook black women then they'd already be eating with black women, period. it's really that simple.

It's like there's this wall cognitive dissonance people aren't willing to acknowledge. On one hand people just wanna say he's too lame dumb corny bitter for average bw and that's why nobody should listen but at the same time act like they're lying when they say black women aren't checking for him. :heh: Swagless black men out here living on a caviar standards where he's passing on attractive women because he's holding out for beyonce? fukk nerds or thugs, does anybody know a single man out there passing on decent p*ssy for dimes he ISN'T already getting? That shyt makes no sense. I don't know anybody like that.

For a woman who's looking for a man, not a particular man but just a man then usually it's as easy as relaxing a standard. For a man who cannot get women it can call for entire lifestyle and personality overhauls.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

This pathetic, reductive rhetoric about how Black women "don't like nerdy Black men" is really popular for that #sadBoys side of Youtube, and on TLR, but do y'all actually know anyone who thinks like this "in real life"?
I think its just media influenced bs. Some women of all races like nerds because they are nerds aome of all races dont and want bad boy types. No race is locked down it is all individual preference of the woman. Never really heard about this stereotype until recently and mainly on the internet

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

This pathetic, reductive rhetoric about how Black women "don't like nerdy Black men" is really popular for that #sadBoys side of Youtube, and on TLR, but do y'all actually know anyone who thinks like this "in real life"?

I don't see what's so wrong about what he says. Except he doesn't specify which group of black women.

In the black American community it's often brehs that are in the spotlight that get lots of attention from their young peers. But if you look closely it's Especially among the working and poor class people, where education isn't put on a pedestal like it should or anything like success in football and other forms of entertainment that can lead to short lived succèss to a few.

It's not the same across the board because black Americans from the middle class and educated families know education is the key to long term success in life. Not just your life but your children's and their children and so on. You often hear mofos talk about "fukk college" because they wanna point to JayZ and Kanye and Wyclef telling them college didn't do shyt for them. College as an institution in the U.S. sucks. Yes. But education overall is key. Some of these mofos don't know how good they got it having higher education available to them.

Men and women from all races and nationalitiesare sheep. What the rest of the community cheers on is likely what they will appreciate so you can't blame these young women that don't know any better because their parent should didn't teach them to value education.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I could, but you have to understand that the bolded is giving credence to the dude in the OP's stance that black women aren't attracted to guys like him vs thugs or whatever. So yall go 10 pages dragging him (not u personally) just to lowkey co-sign him the whole time.

This is why I said this thread was hella disingenuous.

Expanding his preferences means what exactly? A dude in his position isn't turning down large swaths of women based on his preferences, doing that requires having options. So before they were too lame and black women aren't attracted to men like him and now he's turning down hoards of non dime black women due to high standards? :heh: How many "nerdy" dudes you know are turning down suitors left and right at ANY attractiveness levels?

You're again lowkey implying that they should go for substantially below average women to keep it black when they don't have to compromise otherwise. What's worse is you're assuming these "invisible black women" would be attracted to them instead of the men all the other women are attracted to which couldn't be further from the truth.

They'd exactly what she's saying. She's saying to date a Black "2" female or a Black "3" female when he could easily pull a non-black "5" or "6" female who has none of these silly requirements for their men to be swaggy or thug like. I've seen all these supposedly lame nikkas in relationships like that with other women so it shows there's a massive disconnect in what black women are attracted to vs. other girls.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women love athletes before all others. More thugs tend to work out because of a dangerous lifestyle but if urkel hit some pushups between coding he would get the same hoes

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black people are in charge of our own image on a mainstream level? When did that happen? You must not pay attention in those Phonzi threads. Negative images of black men and women are promoted and glamorized, especially for people that don't get out much.

That's why you have young men lusting after ig models and young women lusting after tatted "thugs".

Plus you have to consider the environments people are raised in as well. If you grow up seeing the nerds getting bullied by other more aggressive black boys/men, and there were fewer nerds, and they weren't vocal or assertive about liking you..and you a young girl dealing with your own self esteem issues and insecurities and images from the media and discussions from your friends... How are those two supposed to link up? Why should she pay attention to you or you to her when y'all both have issues of your own to deal with?

If you like someone speak up. If you really like someone, go improve yourself, come back and then speak up. Or just date a white girl. Who cares?

Its silly to say black women have zero control over the men they promote and support. Its a reason why kevin hates has a bigger black female audience than Donald glover.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk is this nikka? :why:
When are yall gonna stop posting random tweets and videos from random muthafukkas for god knows what reason
The video was posted in that big-ass Kent thread in TLR :mjlol:
Apparently this vid actually got like 65k views

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Black women love athletes before all others. More thugs tend to work out because of a dangerous lifestyle but if urkel hit some pushups between coding he would get the same hoes

Agree but nerds shouldn't have to be the most physically attractive. Amongst africans, I've seen some of the most attractive women with short scrawny dudes who are bookworms and socially awkward

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
What's false about 70% of black children being born to single mothers. This has been proven ad-nauseum. You can also look around our community and see it in effect. Telling the truth isn't being racist. Most black kids don't have active fathers living in the same households as them. (I.e. Single mother). Besides you a fat ugly bytch anyway. I wouldn't even look your way in real life. I have no clue why you on here talking big shyt acting like your opinion matters. Every chick I ever smashed looks better than you. If I wanted the opinions of a fat ugly bytch I'd go out here and ask one :mjlol:
Post a pic bytch and not a lie. Yo bitter azz ain't seen a p*ssy since the day u came outta one but I'm supposed to be offended that some moist, pseudo-autistic wannabe is mad that I'm spitting the truth.

Everything u say is obsolete because u dumb enuff to be mindraped by a bunch of racist stereotypes. You use these as a shield to protect you from the truth that u fail romantically because u awkward as fukk, look like God knows what, can't hold a normal conversation, and probably irritate most normal people. Blk women don't want you because you're not worthy of their attention. Not because they want thugs, not because they single moms. But because they want men and ur not one.

See I can read the bytch in ur heart. I see the hoe in ur eye.
Get over it. Get offline re-hashing the same tired bitter azz rhetoric. Stop being mad as fukk and worry about urself.
Don't blame the blk community for ur dry dyck. Blame u.
And until you are smart enuff to evaluate actual stats on our community, keep ur moist hoe ass mouth shut about a group of women you lie on cuz u mad they don't want ur goofy ass.
:yeshrug: