Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're not married when you have kids and your children's father is not living in the same household as you then you're a single mother. Which is the environment for 70% of black children. It's pretty cut and dry. Trying to normalize not having a father in the same house with your kid everyday is why our community is fukked up, among other things. Too bad most REAL nikkas fail at being REAL fathers :mjlol:

Truth hurts. Deal with it :yeshrug:

You 20 years old. Your opinion doesn't really mean shyt to be honest. You a simp still. Dated very few women. So you have no real long term dating experience. You still believe in cupcakes, puppy love and sprinkles. Come back to me when you 29 and let's see if you still talking this simp ass shyt, little nikka.
You're adding on to your definition. Leave it like it is.
And I wouldn't know anything about that, my parents have been married my whole life :ehh:
Nothing "simp" about not having trouble with women at age 20 :yeshrug:
Can't imagine it getting worse after I go off to law school :mjlol:
Whatever helps you sleep at nigh though breh :obama:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Women promote the men they like and nerdy black men are never promoted. If nerdy black men was something black women desired black men would be nerds.

Black people are in charge of our own image on a mainstream level? When did that happen? You must not pay attention in those Phonzi threads. Negative images of black men and women are promoted and glamorized, especially for people that don't get out much.

That's why you have young men lusting after ig models and young women lusting after tatted "thugs".

Plus you have to consider the environments people are raised in as well. If you grow up seeing the nerds getting bullied by other more aggressive black boys/men, and there were fewer nerds, and they weren't vocal or assertive about liking you..and you a young girl dealing with your own self esteem issues and insecurities and images from the media and discussions from your friends... How are those two supposed to link up? Why should she pay attention to you or you to her when y'all both have issues of your own to deal with?

If you like someone speak up. If you really like someone, go improve yourself, come back and then speak up. Or just date a white girl. Who cares?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First thing to define is "nerdy"

I'm a network engineer, I fukk around with torrents, I play hella video games, I like looking up anything I don't know, I'm goofy and jokey and shyt... I watch nerd movies and documentaries and wear glasses. I don't care about the new Jays or the latest fashion or none of that. Most my friends and women would say I'm the odd one of the group.

Am I a nerd?

I also smoke trees, listen to rap, dance my ass off, have a nice car, travel, hang out in the trap, sold drugs in the past, stay clean and get lots of bytches. Who normally like the fact I'm not wild and loud and act a fool like the rest of my boys.

I'd say the least amount of women I can get, are hood black chicks. The type of black women who are attracted to me, usually ain't the dimes and 9s. I've pulled a few black dimes but that was damn near impossible compared to any other race of the same rating.

But let's stop PRETENDING. We all knew TRULY nerdy ass nikkas. Had none of the cool parts and double the nerd shyt. And we all know nobody was checking for them nikkas in any shape or form.

I got a young black breh at my job. He's a programmer. Super nerd. Don't go out. Only talks about computers and cartoons. Can't get him to take a drink or stay up past 11.

He's not gay but he'll tell you he's a virgin and he's 28
Yes, you are. Because you're interested in nerd shyt, I'm not negating your life experiences, but I went to an urban magnet public school, and we had kids who sold drugs, had been shot, had been to jail, and were in Model UN, and Robotics club, winning awards.
I'm using "nerd" erring toward the interests and lifestyle of a person, you do tech, you're interested in tech, anime, etc, you're a nerd.
You can weightlift and be a nerd, rap and be a nerd, be a coke dealer and be a nerd. :yeshrug:
Adding in social awkwardness, like an Oscar Wao-like character, makes an entirely different point :dame:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:Only in America. yea and tbh Majority American Black women from ages up 28 sometimes beyond dont like nerdy guys. or guys with no tats or square looking guys.

I graduated basically dress like a square everyday to work, I work a very corporate job. Majority of the black women I get attention from are 30+ and I'm in my 20's.

I still bag chicks my age and younger but its usually when I'm dressed down in a Tee, jeans and a rolled up skully. or when I got a hoody over my head.:yeshrug:
Truth is MOST young black women in urban areas aren't looking for professional brothers until they are in there late 20's early 30's.

(just my observation as a nikka that went from Ghetto ass nikka to a corporate breh) college hoes for some reason like tatted full sleeve nikkas who miraculously have great careers. Doesn't work like that NONE of the people I work with have sleeve or visible tattoos. those who do are janitors

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Honestly...if you a nerd...or a smart nikka...you can get you a ran thru 8 in the hood chick
I get plenty of thots just by knowing how to how to jailbreak a phone.

Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The way certain people express themselves offline is a facade and they are truly themselves on the net, not the other way around

That's why it's silly when people say stuff like, "I don't know anybody that thinks like this in the real world", as if we know how someone is really thinking just because they put on a certain face or say the "right" things.
Well if this is the truth that means most people are fukking losers then.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Internet and high school shyt only. adults

Alot of African American women mature slowly in comparison to other races and cultures.

I have female cuzzos who were looking for hubby material since college, wanted clean cut type of guys. Majority of African American women were in college age 18-24 were NOT on that wave.

even now I meet alot of African American women who would rather me sit up in their house all day not work and have sex.