Are There Grown Men That Really Think Like This?

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I can't say if it's true or not. However, talk to 10 random black women and ask them about their last, let's say, 3 exes. How many do you think they will describe as "nerdy"?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Stop spreading racist lies and talking points about blk women to justify ur romantic failures. We covered the myth of the blk single mom in the other thread. Pay attention!
U can be better than this! (Unless ur an agent...)

What's false about 70% of black children being born to single mothers. This has been proven ad-nauseum. You can also look around our community and see it in effect. Telling the truth isn't being racist. Most black kids don't have active fathers living in the same households as them. (I.e. Single mother). Besides you a fat ugly bytch anyway. I wouldn't even look your way in real life. I have no clue why you on here talking big shyt acting like your opinion matters. Every chick I ever smashed looks better than you. If I wanted the opinions of a fat ugly bytch I'd go out here and ask one :mjlol:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
This is non sense, there are plenty of black women out there who don't want a thug. Just like there are a lot of delusional and misguided hood niccas out there, there are women out there who have their mindset but it is expressed in different ways since they are women. Yes, there are women out there who wants those types of men but do you truly want a woman with that mindset?

You can be academically a nerd but what's stopping you from improving your physical shape? whats stopping you from improving your social skills? A lot of women are impressed real quick with a man that's academically accomplish. Furthermore, the older you get, dating is suppose to get easier. A lot of women have lowered their physical standards because strict superficial leads to them being single or just being used for sex lol.

I am Academically a nerd but I am not build like one. Once they start speaking and find out I am smart as shyt, it gives me extra points. I am 27. I worked on my social skills hard but that was one of my biggest weakness. I can vibe with any chick now. Hood or Nerdy or Country, its whatever. Dude is fat and whining about pulling bad ones.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

This pathetic, reductive rhetoric about how Black women "don't like nerdy Black men" is really popular for that #sadBoys side of Youtube, and on TLR, but do y'all actually know anyone who thinks like this "in real life"?

No most women chase men based on what they can do, the hood mentality isn't with most black women, it's just butthurt logic by alot of youtube dudes, I don't listen to most of them. Its gloom and doom all day and all they do is bash bw and bm as a whole, women love money and chase menn who can provide it.

Marques in real life gets ALOT of women of all races, it's just nonsense used to push this agenda that all bw like thugs...

I think this dude had beef with tommy Soto at one point, they all got the same script "bw ain't shyt"

It's tiring and mostly untrue..

I'm old enough to remember the real thug loving days and those days are almost coming to a end, when I go out now, it's a completely different america than the late 90's when any bad boy could lay up under females, it's just nonsense and I think it's just a hustle.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Women promote the men they like and nerdy black men are never promoted. If nerdy black men was something black women desired black men would be nerds.

The problem with the whole narrative is that none of the nerds will define what they consider a nerd to be

And other things play a factor too, like what have these "nerds" accomplished

Women like money or looks, a man who has neither will have a harder time. If you're an ugly broke nerd, then you need to get your paper up. Then on top of being ugly and broke, a lot of the nerds are shy too. Most bytches of any race don't want a shy, ugly, broke ass nikka.

A lot of nerds think they're gods for finishing college and working. You're supposed to graduate and work, what makes the nerd who does this any better than the "non nerd" who did the same thing?

Is having a degree and being employed the definition of a nerd now? If so then I'd be considered a nerd, and I'm not

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's false about 70% of black children being born to single mothers. This has been proven ad-nauseum. You can also look around our community and see it in effect. Telling the truth isn't being racist. Most black kids don't have active fathers living in the same households as them. (I.e. Single mother). Besides you a fat ugly bytch anyway. I wouldn't even look your way in real life. I have no clue why you on here talking big shyt acting like your opinion matters. Every chick I ever smashed looks better than you. If I wanted the opinions of a fat ugly bytch I'd go out here and ask one :mjlol:
It hasn't been proven.
All the statistic proves is that the women are not married to the child of their father at the time of the birth. Nothing more.
And you jumped to pathetic insults within a few sentences, another one of those pseudo-militant agents that wouldn't bust a grape or speak out a line in real life :camby:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You take shyt too far to the other side tho
Its all their fault
They just aren't trying hard enough!
I try not to but sometimes the shyt is so absurd to me. Only because it could all be so simple. There are so many blk people who have mastered the art of having hobbies and finding mates. Nearly every guy I run with on Overwatch gets maaaaaad play. Like to the point that we clown each other on some "did that nikka leave us to talk to some chick?! Hurry up and get cho nut so we can push this damn payload!"

Normal average people. Most got blue collar jobs. Some education. Own spot. Nothing spectacular but they eat! Same for most blk women I know. You don't have to be a supermodel to find a cool blk dude.

But I know some people who are utterly convinced that unless you are 6'1, a thug, or Idris Elba, nobody in our race will speak to you. That unless you are bi-racial with hair down to ur ass, a blk dude won't give u a chance. But what these people won't tell you is how they never approach anyone or how they don't interact with a lot of people on a daily basis. Or how they make people uncomfortable sometimes.

Our community has problems but you can't use the community as a shield to hide and deflect from ur own flaws. At the end of the day you are solely responsible for ur own happiness. Avoid dumb ass blks who are ignorant and deal with those who aren't.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much :yeshrug:. If we were in the wild with no technology or infrastructure women would go after the more agressive, masculine/muscular looking men because these men would protect them. The nerdy/passive lame dude would not be able to provide/protect a woman.
We would also be foraging for berries, hunting wild livestock with weapons made from nature, and then men would probably die of tuberculosis by age 30 and the women would die of childbirth at age 25.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Most Black women aren't married when they have kids :dame:
Thought that was obvious, doesn't mean they're single mothers, it means they're not married :dame:
Do I need to explain how statistics work, and how data is compiled to come to conclusions, or do the first 20 years of your life contain all the info you need :mjlol:
Were you one of those losers getting shot down in the 90s breh? :dame:

If you're not married when you have kids and your children's father is not living in the same household as you then you're a single mother. Which is the environment for 70% of black children. It's pretty cut and dry. Trying to normalize not having a father in the same house with your kid everyday is why our community is fukked up, among other things. Too bad most REAL nikkas fail at being REAL fathers :mjlol:

Truth hurts. Deal with it :yeshrug:

You 20 years old. Your opinion doesn't really mean shyt to be honest. You a simp still. Dated very few women. So you have no real long term dating experience. You still believe in cupcakes, puppy love and sprinkles. Come back to me when you 29 and let's see if you still talking this simp ass shyt, little nikka.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The problem with the whole narrative is that none of the nerds will define what they consider a nerd to be

And other things play a factor too, like what have these "nerds" accomplished

Women like money or looks, a man who has neither will have a harder time. If you're an ugly broke nerd, then you need to get your paper up. Then on top of being ugly and broke, a lot of the nerds are shy too. Most bytches of any race don't want a shy, ugly, broke ass nikka.

A lot of nerds think they're gods for finishing college and working. You're supposed to graduate and work, what makes the nerd who does this any better than the "non nerd" who did the same thing?

Is having a degree and being employed the definition of a nerd now? If so then I'd be considered a nerd, and I'm not

It's not even about looks you have alot of women that just want financial security, you tell me marques driving a telsa can't pull chicks? seriously?

nikka can go on a date and talk about macbooks the whole night and she don't care, ya'll act like women are out there looking for a experience, women look for a result. They will fake it just to keep a nikka around. The anti nerd narrative is played, I can go anywhere and see square nikkas with a ton of chicks, it's not about you but what you can do?

Alot of black women honestly just aren't chosen by nerds to be honest and that's more of the issue, alot of nerds are intersectionalist, gender equality and social based on education ans assets so it's a good chance non bw are in their circle which probably means non black wifes...

All women like potential, a dikk is a dikk, a woman will fake it to keep it.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I try not to but sometimes the shyt is so absurd to me. Only because it could all be so simple. There are so many blk people who have mastered the art of having hobbies and finding mates. Nearly every guy I run with on Overwatch gets maaaaaad play. Like to the point that we clown each other on some "did that nikka leave us to talk to some chick?! Hurry up and get cho nut so we can push this damn payload!"

Normal average people. Most got blue collar jobs. Some education. Own spot. Nothing spectacular but they eat! Same for most blk women I know. You don't have to be a supermodel to find a cool blk dude.

But I know some people who are utterly convinced that unless you are 6'1, a thug, or Idris Elba, nobody in our race will speak to you. That unless you are bi-racial with hair down to ur ass, a blk dude won't give u a chance. But what these people won't tell you is how they never approach anyone or how they don't interact with a lot of people on a daily basis. Or how they make people uncomfortable sometimes.

Our community has problems but you can't use the community as a shield to hide and deflect from ur own flaws. At the end of the day you are solely responsible for ur own happiness. Avoid dumb ass blks who are ignorant and deal with those who aren't.
Nah
It mostly has to do with friends and having a social circle
And I think your look scores are skewed too high

I think your 8 is really a 5 or 6

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

This pathetic, reductive rhetoric about how Black women "don't like nerdy Black men" is really popular for that #sadBoys side of Youtube, and on TLR, but do y'all actually know anyone who thinks like this "in real life"?

First thing to define is "nerdy"

I'm a network engineer, I fukk around with torrents, I play hella video games, I like looking up anything I don't know, I'm goofy and jokey and shyt... I watch nerd movies and documentaries and wear glasses. I don't care about the new Jays or the latest fashion or none of that. Most my friends and women would say I'm the odd one of the group.

Am I a nerd?

I also smoke trees, listen to rap, dance my ass off, have a nice car, travel, hang out in the trap, sold drugs in the past, stay clean and get lots of bytches. Who normally like the fact I'm not wild and loud and act a fool like the rest of my boys.

I'd say the least amount of women I can get, are hood black chicks. The type of black women who are attracted to me, usually ain't the dimes and 9s. I've pulled a few black dimes but that was damn near impossible compared to any other race of the same rating.

But let's stop PRETENDING. We all knew TRULY nerdy ass nikkas. Had none of the cool parts and double the nerd shyt. And we all know nobody was checking for them nikkas in any shape or form.

I got a young black breh at my job. He's a programmer. Super nerd. Don't go out. Only talks about computers and cartoons. Can't get him to take a drink or stay up past 11.

He's not gay but he'll tell you he's a virgin and he's 28