Are there any Submissive Men on the Coli?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
$

Really Broke? As long as you know I have certain expectations after spending $13.00, we're good. :ld:

Wait but... are ...

*Puts on french maid outfit*

3HJuq.gif

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:smoker:
Its nothin Nikka :shaq2:

I'll put that ass to sleep, while Im the one rollin up playing YO video game :ufdup:

:russ: i play ROUGH. i'll choke the shyt outta you while i'm putting it in ya cervix. have you seeing stars and squirting at the same damn time. i'll leave my hand print on ya ass, neck, AND face.....

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
my safe word is Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and yes, that's a real word

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
yea, the name callin aint called for. Its no limit soldier-ing after that :beli:

Its kinda funny to see a female try to sit u down and suck u off, actin like she's callin shots. Whole time I kick back like
"Im finna have her cervix and her sternum get acquainted :jawalrus:"
and proceed to do so at random.

I guess :ehh:

I like the name calling...and for the most part, guys like it too :jawalrus:

I guess, friend. If you like cavities i guess this is a fulfilling thought for you.

:youngsabo:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Hmm..Im aggressive when Im buzzing...I like to initiate everything then..taking off clothes, positions, talking...etc..other than that..I like for him to be aggressive with me..Tell me how bad I've been and what my punishment is..pull my hair, spanking, slight choking..:noah:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hmm..Im agressive when Im buzzing...I like to initate everything then..taking off clothes, positions, talking...etc..other than that..I like for him to be agressive with me..Tell me how bad I've been and what my punishment is..pull my hair, spanking, slight choking..:noah:

:shaq: that's my shyt right there....i'll also bounce your head on the head board ever so gently....:takedat:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I guess :ehh:

I like the name calling...and for the most part, guys like it too :jawalrus:

:youngsabo:

You like to be demonically degraded in the bedroom? Or degrading a man, demonically with namecalling, in the bedroom, friend? What do you get out of that. Do you become drunk with power?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
ur avi, plus the tone of ur font gonna make a nikka squeeze a few shotz off on a bytch tonsils. very inspirational thread :ohlawd:
:russ:

U aint seen nothin yet :usure:
:ooh: pos rep pending just cuz it soundz good
:myman:

:smoker:

:russ: i play ROUGH. i'll choke the shyt outta you while i'm putting it in ya cervix. have you seeing stars and squirting at the same damn time. i'll leave my hand print on ya ass, neck, AND face.....

Its gonna be a power struggle then...but if u force me into submission, Ill let u win :bow: