Are there any Submissive Men on the Coli?

SKY DADDY

Religion INC.
Daps
Reppin
I am
Hmm..Im agressive when Im buzzing...I like to initate everything then..taking off clothes, positions, talking...etc..other than that..I like for him to be agressive with me..Tell me how bad I've been and what my punishment is..pull my hair, spanking, slight choking..:noah:

:troll: would u accept havin ur mouth spit in, and then havin ur face raped 2 oblivion?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
too aggressive in bed. i spank, slap, pinch, bite, choke, and anything else to let a broad know that i'm the man and she's the woman. i dont play that shyt.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Many women like to be degraded in the bedroom because often times they themselves know they do not deserve the degrading levels of appreciation many men give them for the simple fact they have genitalia. I think this is why they enjoy it when a man finally treats them how they feel they deserve and roughs them up a bit. What do you friends think?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You like to be demonically degraded in the bedroom? Or degrading a man, demonically with namecalling, in the bedroom, friend? What do you get out of that. Do you become drunk with power?

Degrading a man...but only sometimes though...depends on my mood. And I get a feeling of being on top of the world and making a man my bytch for a few hrs or so :shaq:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
too aggressive in bed. i spank, slap, pinch, bite, choke, and anything else to let a broad know that i'm the man and she's the woman. i dont play that shyt.

must be a houston thang....cause i'm the SAME way. haven't run across a chick that dislikes it tho....:thumbsup:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well are they? :yeshrug:

Its only the innanet so don't be afraid of getting judged :comeon:

And share your reason why you're so submissive too :ld:

to a degree yes i am submissive. to my wife and here's why

1 PETER 3:1-
Godly Living
1In the same way, you wives, be submissive to your own husbands so that even if any of them are disobedient to the word, they may be won without a word by the behavior of their wives, 2as they observe your chaste and respectful behavior. 3Your adornment must not be merely external—braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; 4but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God. 5For in this way in former times the holy women also, who hoped in God, used to adorn themselves, being submissive to their own husbands; 6just as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, and you have become her children if you do what is right without being frightened by any fear.

7You husbands in the same way, live with your wives in an understanding way, as with someone weaker, since she is a woman; and show her honor as a fellow heir of the grace of life, so that your prayers will not be hindered.

8To sum up, all of you be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in spirit; 9not returning evil for evil or insult for insult, but giving a blessing instead; for you were called for the very purpose that you might inherit a blessing.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Hmm..Im aggressive when Im buzzing...I like to initiate everything then..taking off clothes, positions, talking...etc..other than that..I like for him to be aggressive with me..Tell me how bad I've been and what my punishment is..pull my hair, spanking, slight choking..:noah:

tumblr_m41w7ipcjL1r9laud.gif