Are there any Submissive Men on the Coli?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:rudy: at this whole thread. i ain't a submissive nikka. i'ma take charge and "fukk a woman until her torso is hanging off the bed and she cant see whats happening to her from the waist down" typa nikka....:lolbron:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
negative, bein submissive doesn't come with any xtra benefits, if i want my face sat on ima just tell the bytch, but even while she doin the du wop on my grill im still in control :steviej:. u get the best results from a broad anyway just by ragdollin her a lil bit and testin her gag reflex.

marty who that goddess in ya avi.......

:mjpls:

I like to pin ya wrists down while Im riding ur face

and thats me :win:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Randomrn still taking me to the movies... I'll let ya'll know how this submissive thing plays out.

She buying all that extra popcorn too :mjpls:
$

Really Broke? As long as you know I have certain expectations after spending $13.00, we're good. :ld:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
images

Good heavens woman. Stay firm and stay strong in the spirit of good before you become drunk and emboldened from dark spirits which will lead you to a demonic decision that will cost you valuable time, friend.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Is it a buzz kill or something? U dislike name calling period or just the bytch part?
Will you let her hand cuff u?

yea, the name callin aint called for. Its no limit soldier-ing after that :beli:

Its kinda funny to see a female try to sit u down and suck u off, actin like she's callin shots. Whole time I kick back like
"Im finna have her cervix and her sternum get acquainted :jawalrus:"
and proceed to do so at random.