Are there any Submissive Men on the Coli?

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I love eatin the box, pleasing my girl, do what she says for the most part...she takes me shopping so uhh I'm good. I choose to be submissive. Call me a bytch but I got a girl buying me clothes so...not in other situations just in relationships. Maybe because my household growing up was jus me and my sister and mom?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I love eatin the box, pleasing my girl, do what she says for the most part...she takes me shopping so uhh I'm good. I choose to be submissive. Call me a bytch but I got a girl buying me clothes so...not in other situations just in relationships. Maybe because my household growing up was jus me and my sister and mom?

Does it turn u on to be submissive? Also, what is the feeling u get when getting dominated by a woman?

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Umm...sexually I am not submissive at all. I just meant my girlfriend basically wears the pants because at the time she keeps the lights on and puts the food on the table. It hasn't always been like this we've been together for a while and when I get my shyt together it won't be like this but she's holding me down to the fullest so i act accordingly.