Are there any Submissive Men on the Coli?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I hope not. To be submissive in a relationship is like having not remov plaque from your teeth. In the beginning it wont be very noticeable but over time it will be come disgusting until ultimately it causes cavities in your relationship which will rot your relationship from the inside. In a world populated with demonic sissies women are constantly having to test men in an effort to establish who is and who isnt a man. Many of you who play the submissive role just to get along are taking on the attributes of the woman and in turn will be treated like one until utimately your relationship rots away.

:snoop:

Don't kill the thread yet Mowgli :wtb:

Now u prolly on scared the submissive men on here away :laugh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I can be submissive in bed as long as she's willing to be as well
And I give mean foot & body massages :takedat:

So say if she wants to just grind on ur face for an hour straight, after that she wants a full body massage and a tongue down?

What if she call you " My little bytch boy" afterwards? :leon:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
tumblr_lnd803nuEX1qdwo6b.gif

:mjpls: Who wanna go first?

How about a Rikishi :shaq:

*Gets pinned for the 3 count* :ahh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:snoop:

Don't kill the thread yet Mowgli :wtb:

Now u prolly on scared the submissive men on here away :laugh:

I am not that man but we have to plant the seeds to avoid having a congregation of demonic sissies coming in here to :dj2: at the thought of their weakness. With cancer and cavities the best form of prevention is early detection, friend. :youngsabo:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
So say if she wants to just grind on ur face for an hour straight, after that she wants a full body massage and a tongue down?

What if she call you " My little bytch boy" afterwards? :leon:

If its my lady, as in she's exclusive to me (:leostare: peep game) than i have no problem with all that EXCEPT the bolded :huhldup:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
I can be submissive in bed as long as she's willing to be as well
And I give mean foot & body massages :takedat:

:takedat: this is not an act of submission, this is how we bond. Repped, theres nothing better than two people who know that taking care of each other necessary.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I am not that man but we have to plant the seeds to avoid having a congregation of demonic sissies coming in here to :dj2: at the thought of their weakness. With cancer and cavities the best form of prevention is early detection, friend. :youngsabo:

:why:

There is nothing wrong with a man getting turn on by being submissive in the bedroom or an relationship :rolleyes:

SOme of the most powerful businessmen in the world like being little bytch boys/submissive behind closed doors. :yeshrug:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:why:

There is nothing wrong with a man getting turn on by being submissive in the bedroom or an relationship :rolleyes:

SOme of the most powerful businessmen in the world like being little bytch boys/submissive behind closed doors. :yeshrug:

Yes and the wife is currently sleeping with the pool boy more then the husband.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: