Are there any Submissive Men on the Coli?

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
How can a man be submissive in bed friend. What are you submitting to?

ie: let your woman sit on top of you, wearing nothing but a top and panties, let her pin down your wrist with her hands that barely inch around yours, watch her lean forward and tease you, refusing to let you touch her...until you overpower her and reverse the roles.

:why:

I need to go get water...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
ie: let your woman sit on top of you, wearing nothing but a top and panties, let her pin down your wrist with her hands that barely inch around yours, watch her lean forward and tease you, refusing to let you touch her...until you overpower her and reverse the roles.

I just noticed your random from the tinychat
:whew:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
If its my lady, as in she's exclusive to me (:leostare: peep game) than i have no problem with all that EXCEPT the bolded :huhldup:

Is it a buzz kill or something? U dislike name calling period or just the bytch part?
Will you let her hand cuff u?

Thats no holds barred, are you really about that? :shaq:

HELL YES! :gladbron:

Nikka I will leave red marks all over ur chest :takedat:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

:ooh::takedat:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

If that's what you call being submissive then I'm all for it :noah:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:leon: Im sorry but this post should be censored because its conjuring too many demonic thoughts. Lets bring the volume down a bit so we dont dehydrate ourselves with a lustful thirst.

SKY DADDY

Religion INC.
Daps
Reppin
I am
negative, bein submissive doesn't come with any xtra benefits, if i want my face sat on ima just tell the bytch, but even while she doin the du wop on my grill im still in control :steviej:. u get the best results from a broad anyway just by ragdollin her a lil bit and testin her gag reflex.

marty who that goddess in ya avi.......

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:heh: nikkas submit to the p*ssy now

:ohhh:

This profanity is not required but still i am just as perplexed as you. I dont see the vision. I naturally am always masculine so in the event my woman becomes infected with demonic spirits she will have to settle for less, something feminine.

Its so demonic, friend. :whoo:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
only in the bedroom :win:

:krs:

i'm not submissive but i do like my woman to be aggressive during sex
:leon:

yes gawd hunty!!! :damn: