Are there any popular rappers that never associated with Diddy?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mos-def-and-sean-p-diddy-combs.jpg

16-Sean-Puff-Daddy-Combs-Trick-Daddy.jpg

:dead:

again none of this is evidence they was going to freak offs, but i swear when i see someone pictured with puff now i'm wondering if he's like "oh yeah party back in the penthouse tonight"

:damn:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No. Diddy was a popular hip hop celebrity and mogul. Anyone who was anyone has been to a Diddy party at one point. And no. That doesn't mean they seen, condoned, or even participated in any of his behaviors. This is the real world. Where people u associate with may do things u don't agree with behind the scenes. Enough of the witch hunts already. Lol.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. Diddy was a popular hip hop celebrity and mogul. Anyone who was anyone has been to a Diddy party at one point. And no. That doesn't mean they seen, condoned, or even participated in any of his behaviors. This is the real world. Where people u associate with may do things u don't agree with behind the scenes. Enough of the witch hunts already. Lol.
i agree but shyt is still in the back of my mind

especially with fif relentlessly saying jay got some shyt too.

:picard:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
You have to go more in detail on this. Larry June on some Diddy ish :dahell: you have receipts on that? Not saying you lying or anything.

To further add to this thread, I may be wrong but

Qtip
JT Money
Trick Daddy
AZ
Mos Def
Lupe Fiasco
Curren$y
Coo Coo Cal
DJ Quik
J Dilla
Redman
Me and him are around the same age I’m 90 he’s 91 In the mid 2010s he shot a music video w a girl name Zoe that I know through some mutuals. And at first I just knew that but then like a couple years back I was messing w a girl that knew Zoe as well and she told me they smashed and she was underage, nothing too crazy but in that 16-17 range and honestly I feel like majority of dudes have done that once but they were 18-21 that’s low key acceptable and legal in most states but bro was in his mid dubs doing this. I met the girl he smashed at a party and some dude came up to her and asked if she was the girl in his video she kinda like was triggered and hesitated to admit it. All that aside he’s chill af in person not an a$$hole and his son was well mannered af