Are there any popular rappers that never associated with Diddy?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
and did nothing but kiss the ring.

Everyone and their mother was a Diddy parties.

These MFers throwing rocks gonna switch up when their favorites become casualties of war.
i dont know about kissing the ring. diddy is merely one of a number of moguls. some kissed other freak's rings. im just saying that he is a prominent person in music so they have been around him at some point, like six degrees of separation.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
bcc.jpg

:yeshrug:
I think they had beef.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
My east coast heads would know

But i would say Treach and Naughty since he was close with pac
There is no one in the music industry that hasn’t worked with Puff and these people have probably done just as bad if not worst.

I’m pretty sure Pepa said Treach used to beat the shyt out of her

It’s amazing yall don’t have the same hatred for Dr. Dre

Guess we gotta wait for the Jews to tell yall it’s time to be mad at him too

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Bunch of young rich nikkas of course. But not everyone is a degenerate just cause they was around son or been to a party. shyt is wild to think that way.
Sure not everyone, probably not even most, but I'm a fan of some of these people's music, but I don't know any of them personally. Seeing what we've seen and heard I wouldn't put anything past anyone at this point.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

im not disagreeing that some did, im just saying literally every artist has not had to "kiss the ring" for puff. depending on the label and the region, they kiss other rings but probably have a photo of them being around puff because he is the one who wants to be "all up in the videos" unlike most executives

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Puff rumors been floating around for years. It's not hard to be right about Puff.

Exactly.

cassie-venturas-husband-alex-fine-slams-abusers-after-diddy-hotel-video-surfaces-men-who-hurt-women-hate-women-001.jpg

It wasn't a problem until Cassie's CAC husband put the battery in her back to step.

Meanwhile everyones favorite rapper was having a grand ole time and puffy knocked the west coast off the map.

A soft made emotional CAC was the one who made the empire crumble.

People really upset about that part.

Your favorites did nothing, partook, took the bag or were shook 2 death forever n a day.