Are there any popular rappers that never associated with Diddy?

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
As someone who met him and knows the people he’s around and come up he’s just as bad as Diddy no kizzy

You have to go more in detail on this. Larry June on some Diddy ish :dahell: you have receipts on that? Not saying you lying or anything.

To further add to this thread, I may be wrong but

Qtip
JT Money
Trick Daddy
AZ
Mos Def
Lupe Fiasco
Curren$y
Coo Coo Cal
DJ Quik
J Dilla
Redman

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
bcc.jpg

:yeshrug:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think a good chunk of the underground is safe: billy woods, Roc Marciano, Elucid, JPEGMafia, Death Grips - others like the Odd Future crew - particularly Earl Sweatshirt and Vince Staples don't seem to have any affiliation with him at all.

On the larger end - newer artists like JID, J. Cole, K.R.I.T. Kendrick don't seem to have any connection to him - a lot of the British rappers Little Simz, Stormy, Knucks, seem to have evaded him

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think a good chunk of the underground is safe: billy woods, Roc Marciano, Elucid, JPEGMafia, Death Grips - others like the Odd Future crew - particularly Earl Sweatshirt and Vince Staples don't seem to have any affiliation with him at all.

On the larger end - newer artists like JID, J. Cole, K.R.I.T. Kendrick don't seem to have any connection to him - a lot of the British rappers Little Simz, Stormy, Knucks, seem to have evaded him
didn't think of K.R.I.T. :whew:

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
I don’t believe that story to be true. I remember vividly during this time the blogs were jumpin I would visit MTO religiously sure they fabricate stories but I remember them reporting that cole accused puff of having something to do w big and that’s why he went off. There’s doubt in my mind diddy would get so upset over the control verse like that esp since he’s not even a rapper

It happened