Are there any popular rappers that never associated with Diddy?

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
No. Diddy was a popular hip hop celebrity and mogul. Anyone who was anyone has been to a Diddy party at one point. And no. That doesn't mean they seen, condoned, or even participated in any of his behaviors. This is the real world. Where people u associate with may do things u don't agree with behind the scenes. Enough of the witch hunts already. Lol.
At the same time, at this point I wouldn't crash out defending anyone in the industry including my goat Nas. There's so much fukkery surrounding it that there's a chance anyone in the mainstream could've done some crazy shyt.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You have to go more in detail on this. Larry June on some Diddy ish :dahell: you have receipts on that? Not saying you lying or anything.

To further add to this thread, I may be wrong but

Qtip
JT Money
Trick Daddy
AZ
Mos Def
Lupe Fiasco
Curren$y
Coo Coo Cal
DJ Quik
J Dilla
Redman

Redman was on Reverse

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
bcc.jpg

:yeshrug:

once again; "popular" rappers OP said.

BCC; altho im a fan there only street fame was getting fukked up @ DnD studios.

And I think it was from a noname nobody possibly from their own hood.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
At the same time, at this point I wouldn't crash out defending anyone in the industry including my goat Nas. There's so much fukkery surrounding it that there's a chance anyone in the mainstream could've done some crazy shyt.
Bunch of young rich nikkas of course. But not everyone is a degenerate just cause they was around son or been to a party. shyt is wild to think that way.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
im sure every major rapper has been around him or had common music and business collaborators at some point

and did nothing but kiss the ring.

Everyone and their mother was a Diddy parties.

These MFers throwing rocks gonna switch up when their favorites become casualties of war.