Are the Moors the cause of the intense hatred of Black People? (WITH IMAGES)

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I told it to a Cac.

And it didn't go unnoticed that you didn't even address the Slave Statute where they addressed "Moors." That statute was in Virginia. So after showing that you were fukking wrong and don't know what the fukk you are talking about; your simple ass came back some more stupid shyt.

You are fakkit ass fool.
:wtf:

I already explained to you they called Black slaves 'Moors' due to the simple fact they were Muslims
The called every Muslim back then Moor you idiot

And you gotta be dumb,deaf and blind to believe there weren't any Turks enslaved in America

Again go read a book

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I wish that more African Americans would spend more time learning about their ancestors. They would be blown away. The Kingdoms of Mali and Kongo were the real deals.
Yes I wanna see some of the old remains

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
Ho ass nikka called me cac lol

50mq37.jpg

Melanin content on fleek!

As Black as Mc Ren!

No cac blood in me!

No Ayyrab blood in me!

Pure Blackness,no impurities!

Now it's your turn you fake ass militants

Ochelet you too fakkit or your ass is getting banned

:pacspit:

Last edited:

SonnyEMC

Pro
Daps
You are trying to hard to be provocative and funny. You are really coming off as an idiotic bore; aka a stupid moafukka. In America the slaver owners considered a Black person that could read and write (in Arabic) to be a Moor. That included Black people from West African tribes like the Madingo, Hausa, Fulani and Dioula people. The Black people that couldn't read and write were considered Negroes, which were the Yoruba, Akan, Tikar, Congo, Angola, Ewe, Fon, Igbo, etc.

Here is a slave law from Virginia in 1682 for your perusal.

Virginia, 1682

"Act I. It is enacted that all servants... which shall be imported into this country either by sea or by land, whether Negroes, Moors, mulattoes or Indians who and whose parentage and native countries are not Christian at the time of their first purchase by some Christian... and all Indians, which shall be sold by our neighboring Indians, or any other trafficking with us for slaves, are hereby adjudged, deemed and taken to be slaves to all intents and purposes any law, usage, or custom to the contrary notwithstanding."

Slave codes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So it was White people that called their Muslim black slaves Moors who were from West Africa. Those White slave owners were from Europe; so they knew a Moor when they saw one or they assumed that if a Black person spoke and wrote in Arabic that the slave had to be a Moor. So what color most the Moors have been if the White people were calling their Black slaves Moors?

Incorrect, read about the Male Revolt.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
one of the few times i've read every page of a coli thread this long

http://www.framsteget.net/gratis/TheSecretTeachingsOfAllAges.pdf is the book i'm reading now and :scust: at what i've discovered they have stolen everything but yet sold their sons to learn from us they were all about the right now didn't know how to build for the future.

but another question and pm me if it can't be discussed openly my godfather was part of the knights of templar grandmother had some pull as well especially with redhats i dont want watered down bs can someone tell me about these and lastly i've been approached to join PHA but told by others go scottish rite first and then some brothers have told me not to join at all

i hope i'm not asking too much any REAL answers will be appreciated

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Spainards are Cacs; you fakkit ass albino neanderthal. So you need to go and read a book, because Spainards were the main Cacs calling Black Muslim slaves in the America; Moors.

In conclusion you are just a dumb insecure Cac moafukka. Only a true bytch made Cac would even enter into a conversation about Moors and try to misdirect the shyt.

Your punk ass need to be trying to figure out why White Northern Europeans keep trying to pretend that they are Greeks and Romans. The Greeks and Romans are Mediterranean people, which means that they are mixed. Northern European Cacs ain't no damn Romans and Greeks; and they sure the fukk are not related to no damn Egyptians.

Not improbable.

That Roman Empire spread as far as Wales in the North West to the Levant in the East.

This nikka is really trolling ya'll. I am officially reporting him for trolling this thread. Hopefully he is banned from this thread. It's not that he's lying but this is blatant white supremacist type of lies and he is consistent with it.

:mindblown:

So if hes telling the truth, ehats the problem?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not improbable.

That Roman Empire spread as far as Wales in the North West to the Levant in the East.

The Romans made slaves of the English.

Btw, using your logic; the Almoravids (the Moors) of Morocco sacked the Kingdom of Ghana. Judar Pasha of Morocco sacked Songhai at the behest of Morocco Sultan Ahmad I al-Mansur Saadi.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:

I already explained to you they called Black slaves 'Moors' due to the simple fact they were Muslims
The called every Muslim back then Moor you idiot

And you gotta be dumb,deaf and blind to believe there weren't any Turks enslaved in America

Again go read a book

You still remain the dumbest person in this thread. Hands down.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
You still remain the dumbest person in this thread. Hands down.
You and your lil hotep buddies got their feelings hurt,that's all

I posted nothing but facts
Asked legit questions that u fakkits ignored

You need more than Google and Wikipedia to discuss history
You idiots lack even basic knowledge to separate facts from fiction

You're ill-equipped to argue about African/Islamic/European history

You guys are 100 times worse than the God Body and Asiatic nikkas I bodied a decade over this Moors shyt

And yeah before I forget...I have proven I'm Black,it's your turn now u fukking fairy

Your butt buddy Hoechelet needs to do the same

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You and your lil hotep buddies got their feelings hurt,that's all

I posted nothing but facts
Asked legit questions that u fakkits ignored

You need more than Google and Wikipedia to discuss history
You idiots lack even basic knowledge to separate facts from fiction

You're ill-equipped to argue about African/Islamic/European history

You guys are 100 times worse than the God Body and Asiatic nikkas I bodied a decade over this Moors shyt

And yeah before I forget...I have proven I'm Black,it's your turn now u fukking fairy

Your butt buddy Hoechelet needs to do the same

3kkpkfo-gif.3195

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
Not improbable.

These kids are mentally challenged
:pachaha:

They can't seem to fathom Moors was just a movement.
I asked them about Moors' language and culture before converting to Islam and I got no answers

And now we got this dimwit claiming Blacks(Moors????) ran the Almoravid dynasty

We're jacking Berbers' legacy now?

:deadmanny: