Are the Moors the cause of the intense hatred of Black People? (WITH IMAGES)

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Out of all pure Black African Kingdoms to rep,why the fukk are you dumb nikkas so stuck on Moors??

Stop reading garbage Afrocentric books full of lies and distorted history

Moors were different people of different ethnicities, joining together under the banner of Islam to eat
Berbers, Arabs and Africans(mostly mercenaries and soldiers)
Yes there were Black Moors,but saying all Moors were Black is just stupid

Moor is not a racial group

North Africa's history is complex,do your homework

The truth is out there...

Negged. Cac.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Young brother...it was OUR JOB :ufdup:

Noble Drew Ali and Elijah Muhammad always spoke of our duty to CIVILIZE the UNCIVILIZE and the European man was an unrefined SAVAGE till we came to the area east of the Caucas mountains to RAISE him from a dead horizontal level to the MASTERS that they are now .........

MASON (MY SON) these children of YAKUB (white folks) as illustrated by the "big head inflated ego" allegory of YAKUB aka (JACOB) were restrained to JACOBITE FREEMASONRY....

George Washington being a Jacobite Freemasonry was a "noble student' of the Moorish Arts

and his "allegiance" to the moorish rite is what aided THE UNITED STATES in being created...

George Washington and america OWED and still owe a DEBT to the moorish empire as evident in these letters he wrote to the moorish ruler (bey)

our oldest TREATY we are obligated to is with the Moorish Empire....even Fox News with Hannity and Colmes confirmed this

MEI Editor's Blog: George Washington Writes a Letter to the Sultan of Morocco: Our Oldest Treaty Always in Force

one day it will all make SENSE :mjpls:

freemason_washington.jpg

life is not what it seems...merrily merrily merrily LIFE IS BUT A DREAM :blessed:

row row row your BOAT my fellow TRAVELERS :mjpls:

Teach Lord. :salute:

Some of us are raised with the mindset that our mission is to civilize the savage, by adhering to our beliefs, and manifesting these beliefs in our actions; not to become like them

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Man I need to read up on this. I've always heard about them, but its just seems crazy how I feel like I've never heard about the moors in school EVER.:mindblown:

For starters, check:

The Golden Age of the Moors
They Came Before Columbus
African Presence in Early Europe
World's Great Men of Color vol 1 & 2

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Why would people who aren't black...carry a label basically meaning black?

Of course the Moors were black, the original ones any way. But just as now nikkas like exotic p*ssy, nikkas then liked exotic p*ssy. Things really don't change brehs. They had children with the cac and Indian women and those hybrids also went by the name Moor because the name rung bells. No different than other groups soaking up our flavor now even though we're powerless. A couple hundred years from now of white supremacy and it will be cacs invented and controlled hip hop for example.

The original Moors were either remnants of of an earlier creation of man who built the pyramids, or they found that knowledge.

With the help of their offspring, nikka activity, and treachery, the Moors were killed or enslaved. Their history erased and white washed.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Of course the Moors were black, the original ones any way. But just as now nikkas like exotic p*ssy, nikkas then liked exotic p*ssy. Things really don't change brehs. They had children with the cac and Indian women and those hybrids also went by the name Moor because the name rung bells. No different than other groups soaking up our flavor now even though we're powerless. A couple hundred years from now of white supremacy and it will be cacs invented and controlled hip hop for example.

The original Moors were either remnants of of an earlier creation of man who built the pyramids, or they found that knowledge.

With the help of their offspring, nikka activity, and treachery, the Moors were killed or enslaved. Their history erased and white washed.
I fully co sign this.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
@The HONORABLE SKJ

The Coli isn't ready..

Most of these brothers love being stuck at 32

Love blaming daddy for everything

Loving calling each other c00n

Love longing for white acceptance

Most of our brehs here just want a seat at the white man table

For those that know the Sun rises in the east and really want to open their mind

R. V. Bey Publications Changing the Literature. Civics.

Start there ^.

8jtyaCQ.jpg

17 years in so far. Farest Amongst Thousands, All Together Lovely.

I'll be Master In Masonry in October.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
To all the young nikkas in here trying to learn about African history, I'll tell this
Do a lot of research, don't blindly accept information from an author just cause he's Black
Cacs,Arabs,Asians and even Blacks have distorted history
Stay the fukk away from those books they used to sell in the back of the Source magazine

To the older hotep nikkas...y'all are a lost cause
Maybe one day you will learn the truth,but until then if claiming Moors,Montezuma, Ibn Batuta were Black makes you happier as a human being, go for it

You should ask yourself a few simple questions though

-If Moors were Black Africans.. intelligent, powerful, proud Africans at that.What was their culture like before Islam?
What language did their speak?
What about their religion?

If slaves in America could preserve their culture, religion and dialects after all the bullshyt they went through, surely it was nothing for the powerful Moors to do the same

Also it's preposterous to assert Black Africans ran Sicily for all those centuries, without turning that muthafukka into a lil Angola.
Yall giving white supremacy too much credit.. that's way too much black DNA to erase!

You could put 200 Nigerians in an all cac town for 1 year and white supremacy wouldn't be able to wipe them out

But nikkas ruled Europe for mad centuries and Cacs were able to eradicate their existence with ease?

:comeon:

I got more love for a nikka biggin' up Maasai than the Moors

Soon one of you imbeciles is going to try to make a connection between AAs and the fukking Moors

:dead:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

The Moors brought 1 million white female slaves back to North Africa. Them nikkas OD'd on white bytches. Washed away all their blackness.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To all the young nikkas in here trying to learn about African history, I'll tell this
Do a lot of research, don't blindly accept information from an author just cause he's Black
Cacs,Arabs,Asians and even Blacks have distorted history
Stay the fukk away from those books they used to sell in the back of the Source magazine

To the older hotep nikkas...y'all are a lost cause
Maybe one day you will learn the truth,but until then if claiming Moors,Montezuma, Ibn Batuta were Black makes you happier as a human being, go for it

You should ask yourself a few simple questions though

-If Moors were Black Africans.. intelligent, powerful, proud Africans at that.What was their culture like before Islam?
What language did their speak?
What about their religion?

If slaves in America could preserve their culture, religion and dialects after all the bullshyt they went through, surely it was nothing for the powerful Moors to do the same

Also it's preposterous to assert Black Africans ran Sicily for all those centuries, without turning that muthafukka into a lil Angola.
Yall giving white supremacy too much credit.. that's way too much black DNA to erase!

You could put 200 Nigerians in an all cac town for 1 year and white supremacy wouldn't be able to wipe them out

But nikkas ruled Europe for mad centuries and Cacs were able to eradicate their existence with ease?

:comeon:

I got more love for a nikka biggin' up Maasai than the Moors

Soon one of you imbeciles is going to try to make a connection between AAs and the fukking Moors

:dead:

You are trying to hard to be provocative and funny. You are really coming off as an idiotic bore; aka a stupid moafukka. In America the slaver owners considered a Black person that could read and write (in Arabic) to be a Moor. That included Black people from West African tribes like the Madingo, Hausa, Fulani and Dioula people. The Black people that couldn't read and write were considered Negroes, which were the Yoruba, Akan, Tikar, Congo, Angola, Ewe, Fon, Igbo, etc.

Here is a slave law from Virginia in 1682 for your perusal.

Virginia, 1682

"Act I. It is enacted that all servants... which shall be imported into this country either by sea or by land, whether Negroes, Moors, mulattoes or Indians who and whose parentage and native countries are not Christian at the time of their first purchase by some Christian... and all Indians, which shall be sold by our neighboring Indians, or any other trafficking with us for slaves, are hereby adjudged, deemed and taken to be slaves to all intents and purposes any law, usage, or custom to the contrary notwithstanding."

Slave codes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So it was White people that called their Muslim black slaves Moors who were from West Africa. Those White slave owners were from Europe; so they knew a Moor when they saw one or they assumed that if a Black person spoke and wrote in Arabic that the slave had to be a Moor. So what color most the Moors have been if the White people were calling their Black slaves Moors?