Are the Moors the cause of the intense hatred of Black People? (WITH IMAGES)

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Race is an invention of the late 1700s, prior to that people associated themselves by class, wealth, religion and kin. Complexions and phenotypes were descriptions, not a classification. There was no Black or White during the Alahambra decree in the 1400s when Spain kicked out the Muslims and Jews and re-Christianizing the areas. It was Christians taking back Europe. The people who came to the Americas identified themselves as Christians according to colonial record and due to the Papal Bull and Roman Catholic, had free reign to conquer infidels and heathens in the name of the Church. Race came later to divide people and keep power in the hands of a certain few and classify the multitude to regulate immigration to Europeans. Why do blacks will feel solidarity to immoral people who "look" like them and Europeans when though slaughtered in en masse during the Napolenic Wars and WW II beats the shyt out of me. But my parents always told me that most crazy people aren't locked up and people for the most part are nice but extremely ignorant which breeds fear and hatred.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The WORLD ISNT READY MY BROTHER.....

Even I have to admit I wasnt ready :to:

When u have been programmed (brainwashed) for 18 years as a suppressed conformed Christian "black boy" subscribing to western values and filled with all types of INSECURITIES and SELF HATRED

This "knowledge" was a LOT TO DIGEST :whew:

I had to find out the "HARD WAY" as I "journeyed thru the fields of Moorish Science...Gnosticsim..Hermeticism...Sacred Geometry....Metu Neter...Tai Chi...Kaballah and Alchemy

That this "stuff" is NOT for the weak hearted :ufdup:

Because it has to be EXPERIENCED not WITNESSED in a BOOK or HIDDEN COLORS DVD :snoop:

Sorry brehs ...but you cant YOUTUBE the sublime esoteric sciences of our ancestors

Its the reason one is asked ... ARE YOU WORTHY? :jbhmm:

And its the reason why the OLDER GODS said to me before I was endowned with a new lesson..

"BE SAFE IN YOUR "TRAVELS"......... :mjpls:

Its also the reason why my alchemist guru insisted I PRAY before and during the GREAT WORK :mjcry:

They dont call it the Occult (hidden) for nothing :manny:

For Knowledge is POWER

and POWER is a DANGEROUS ENTITY in the hands of the FOOLISH:yeshrug:

:jbhmm:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
P.H.A of course....

i did inquire about petioning a Regular (scottish rite) lodge in Georgia...but the Crakkker was straight up honest with me...

"well you do come across as a man of good character, it's just unfortunate that we can't accept you as a canidate because of the bylaws which are racially biased against your people..im sorry..but that's just the way it is..."

so i went PHA .....and although i met some great brothers, one of them whom still to this day is still bonded with me..he just did some work on my home...

i didn't care for the "KNIFE & FORK" aspect of the craft which to me seemed to overwhelm the actual "LABOR" that i was looking forward to

as well as "reform" ....i truly was hoping the "brothers" would seek total abandonment from the "racist and exploitive" U.G.L.E and thier spurious charter system

which i realized wasn't going to happen at least during my "travels"

so i gracefully "bowed out" ......:manny:

but i will never slander the Rite of Prince Hall :whoa:

for the simple fact i do feel they have a strong desire to "raise" our fellows brothers to an upright level and i do feel that eventually it will lead MY PEOPLE to the "TRUE LIGHT" within themselves.... :blessed:

fortunatly today you have the internet with all this info at your fingertips, hopefully it will inspire them to greater masonic scholorship and "labor" ..

but... :ufdup:

i just feel it's based on the INDIVIDUAL..and with the lack of masonic scholarship that was there during my time the 90's i felt i could seek "light" which i did from other paths

and as i stated EARLIER...it must be EXPERIENCED.....as far as being initiated..joining an order..speaking with elders...literaly traveling and reading especially those VSL's (volume of sacred laws: torah, bible, koran, bhavadgad vita etc.)

that's just my take....

so mote it be :mjpls:

I joined the Scottish Rite Eastern Stars and left because I felt it was a hustle too. On top of that, my friend who is Sigma told me that they're supposed to be teaching us about Kemet. They never once mentioned the word so I left. Like you said, there are ways to get the info from other paths. Next year I will be in Kemet for 2 weeks studying our history.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I joined the Scottish Rite Eastern Stars and left because I felt it was a hustle too. On top of that, my friend who is Sigma told me that they're supposed to be teaching us about Kemet. They never once mentioned the word so I left. Like you said, there are ways to get the info from other paths. Next year I will be in Kemet for 2 weeks studying our history.

Yup....

it's like most of these Worshipful Masters are uncomfortable dealing with the subect of Al-Kebulon (africa)..and it's a gottdamn shame..cause we all know it was guys like "patron masons" Pythagoras and Euclid whom "traveled the hot sands" of Egypt to study with the 'MASTER BUILDERS" of KEMET...

but these negroes so stuck on networking (getting the hookup) and status that its basically a waste

i spend alot of time "healing" masons and former masons whom felt "exploited" by thier lodge, because so much of what i have been sharing with them they DIDN'T RECIEVE in thier lodge......

smh at all that time and money they wasted :snoop:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Yup....

it's like most of these Worshipful Masters are uncomfortable dealing with the subect of Al-Kebulon (africa)..and it's a gottdamn shame..cause we all know it was guys like "patron masons" Pythagoras and Euclid whom "traveled the hot sands" of Egypt to study with the 'MASTER BUILDERS" of KEMET...

but these negroes so stuck on networking (getting the hookup) and status that its basically a waste

i spend alot of time "healing" masons and former masons whom felt "exploited" by thier lodge, because so much of what i have been sharing with them they DIDN'T RECIEVE in thier lodge......

That last line hit the nail on the head..."time and money wasted". I'm glad and upset about it but at least we got a chance to experience what many are fearful of.

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
The disgusting part to me that if you say the word Mandingo then White people think some weird freaky sexual shyt. The Mandingo (aka Mandinkas and Malinke) are the founders of the Kingdom of Mali. Most African Americans can trace their descent directly to the Mandingo and other Mande people (Bambaran, Susu, Soninke, Dioula, etc) that built the Kingdoms of Ghana, Mali and Songhay.

Crazy the whites have basically turned Africa's proudest family lineage the Mandingo into a perverted fetishized joke.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yup....

You know American masonry is a farse. All of the good stuff is with the Moors

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Out of all pure Black African Kingdoms to rep,why the fukk are you dumb nikkas so stuck on Moors??

Stop reading garbage Afrocentric books full of lies and distorted history

Moors were different people of different ethnicities, joining together under the banner of Islam to eat
Berbers, Arabs and Africans(mostly mercenaries and soldiers)
Yes there were Black Moors,but saying all Moors were Black is just stupid

Moor is not a racial group

North Africa's history is complex,do your homework

The truth is out there...

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Out of all pure Black African Kingdoms to rep,why the fukk are you dumb nikkas so stuck on Moors??

Moors were different people of different ethnicities, joining together under the banner of Islam to eat

:laff:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps

Explain the images posted in this thread? Those are all mercenaries aand soldiers??

Stop being a fukking idiot and go do some proper research. I've seen that same exact line you've stated all over the internet. You sound like a parrot reiterating points you've heard without taking the time to actually verify the facts.

I pray you're not actually black because this is the ignorance that will continue to keep us down.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why as soon as ppl hear Muslim names they assume Arab, blacks converted to Islam in some cases before most Arabs: even today the largest numbers of converts to Islam remain black.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
52nres.jpg
6943_1_large.jpg

th