Are the Moors the cause of the intense hatred of Black People? (WITH IMAGES)

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What other theories from her have they been openly admitting to? I've never read her stuff.

Basically she theorizes that whites look at MANY things and constantly symbolize them with their genetic annihilation. Objects like the black pistol representing the destructive power of the black penis.

Its way out there but the more the whites feel threatened (socially outnumbered), the more irrational they seem to act, and the more they admit to the fear of genetic annihilation.

In my limited experience of interacting with white males socially, they're constantly passive aggressively joking about their genetic inferiority compared to me because i'm black. It's trashy and imho borderline fruity, but apparently they think about this a LOT.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Out of all pure Black African Kingdoms to rep,why the fukk are you dumb nikkas so stuck on Moors??

Stop reading garbage Afrocentric books full of lies and distorted history

Moors were different people of different ethnicities, joining together under the banner of Islam to eat
Berbers, Arabs and Africans(mostly mercenaries and soldiers)
Yes there were Black Moors,but saying all Moors were Black is just stupid

Moor is not a racial group

North Africa's history is complex,do your homework

The truth is out there...
:snoop: Stupid nikkas ya'll.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
We have the right, and reserve the right to claim any and all things from Africa. Arabs can go claim whats in the mid east.
Moors were Black, and thats where it begins and ends.
Funny how when Asians, Arabs and Euro's highlight their achievements you dont have some idiot claiming other races were involved. But say Blacks did something they'll all jump up and say other groups had to have been involved. FOH

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Out of all pure Black African Kingdoms to rep,why the fukk are you dumb nikkas so stuck on Moors??

Moors were different people of different ethnicities, joining together under the banner of Islam to eat

So we shall read Eurocentric books instead :huh:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
So we shall read Eurocentric books instead :huh:

No dum dum..I said "garbage"Afrocentric books..

Don't read garbage anything..

All these fake feel good fairytales are useless to Black people

Black History is vast and rich..why focus on bullshyt??

If you hoteps wanna take it further read up on the non-Muslim caucazoid Moors/Mauri people who were mostly Berbers and Roman/Berber mixed
These were Christians who inhabited the Mauritania area

Pale skin and blue eyed devils who are still enslaving nikkas in 2016

If the Moors were Black Africans and that powerful and fearless, no they way they would have been dressing up like racist ass Arabs.
Following their religion and speaking their language

But hey believe what you want

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Explain the images posted in this thread? Those are all mercenaries aand soldiers??

Stop being a fukking idiot and go do some proper research. I've seen that same exact line you've stated all over the internet. You sound like a parrot reiterating points you've heard without taking the time to actually verify the facts.

I pray you're not actually black because this is the ignorance that will continue to keep us down.
I know what I'm talking about
You dumb nikkas read these Afrocentric books and believe that shyt off the top.

Moors definitely had Africans in their midst,some even became leaders.
But most of them were Berbers and Arabs

I don't even know what's worse..Cacs whitewashing Black history or dumb nikkas claiming all these Arabs and blue eyed Cacs as Black

Any other day on the Coli,nikkas are busy shytting on Muslims,Islam and Arabs
But when it comes to Moors?Islam and Arabs culture is a great thing

Now u gotta a dumb nikka saying Africans converted to Islam.before Arabs..lol

You think Africans just converted to Islam just after hearing a few sermons??like they didn't die fighting to keep their own religion??

You guys are morons, straight up
You believe Black Africans conquered and ruled parts of Europe for more than 7 centuries and their existence got wiped out just like that??

:pachaha:

I'm Blacker than you...I have proven it already

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lisbon_2b.jpg

Bailly.jpg

564px-Schwarzh%C3%A4upter_09.jpg

tumblr_lqlibb2Hg61qczofio1_400.jpg

Lundberg_2.jpg

Prinsesse_Dorothea_(1504-1547).jpg

Unknown_2.jpg

Jean_Etienne_Liotard_-Portrait_of_a_Young_Woman.jpg

Wild_Men_and_Moors.jpg

San_Maurizio_e_San_Giorgio_-_Hans_Baldung_Grien_%28c._1484_%E2%80%93_1545%29.jpg

San_Maurizio%2C_Lucas_Cranach_the_Elder_%28Germania%2C_1472%E2%80%931553%29.jpg

Black_Madonna.jpg

IB_3.jpg

@KidStranglehold

These nikkas were obviously running shyt... wtf happened and is this the cause of the hatred towards Black people today?

We conquered Rome, and ruled europe from 700 ad to 1490.
The whole idea of Columbus and 1492 takes precedent because they want to write out our place in history and cover it up it rule of europe.
Along with historically being whom this county turned on and bamboozled in the independence of america.
As the whole George Washington cherry tree story is a lie and about washington.
To sever the ties of moorish army and collaborator to gain independence from england.we live a lie in america nd the world as moora were the greatest warriors in the history of the world and helped cultivate and broaden all hand to hand combat by all the other ethnicities including shoal in as well.
As the lead shoalin monks were also moorish warriors as well.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I know what I'm talking about
You dumb nikkas read these Afrocentric books and believe that shyt off the top.

Moors definitely had Africans in their midst,some even became leaders.
But most of them were Berbers and Arabs

I don't even know what's worse..Cacs whitewashing Black history or dumb nikkas claiming all these Arabs and blue eyed Cacs as Black

Any other day on the Coli,nikkas are busy shytting on Muslims,Islam and Arabs
But when it comes to Moors?Islam and Arabs culture is a great thing

Now u gotta a dumb nikka saying Africans converted to Islam.before Arabs..lol

You think Africans just converted to Islam just after hearing a few sermons??like they didn't die fighting to keep their own religion??

You guys are morons, straight up
You believe Black Africans conquered and ruled parts of Europe for more than 7 centuries and their existence got wiped out just like that??

:pachaha:

I'm Blacker than you...I have proven it already

Thats what i don't get about this site dont claim moors if you dont like muslims cause they were muslim first then black

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Mande/Malian music probably needs its own thread
:wow::wow::wow::wow::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

:mjcry:

It is amazing. I have been listening to a lot of music from Mali, Gambia, Ivory Coast and Guinea over the last few months. I am blown away by the Kora and Balafon. Those musicians literally use those instruments to play everything from Classical music through Contemporary stuff. All out of the Kindom of Mali. Pretty impressive.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No

Stfu with all that protesting. Hating ass. People have the right to come to their OWN conclusions after being presented with the same information that you were presented with. And no shyt, being "Moor" is not a racial group just like being "Kenyan" is not a racial group but these people are obviously black, or can you not see?

You can't possibly be black. I refuse to believe it. And if you are black, you most definitely are a c00n.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Young brother...it was OUR JOB :ufdup:

Noble Drew Ali and Elijah Muhammad always spoke of our duty to CIVILIZE the UNCIVILIZE and the European man was an unrefined SAVAGE till we came to the area east of the Caucas mountains to RAISE him from a dead horizontal level to the MASTERS that they are now .........

MASON (MY SON) these children of YAKUB (white folks) as illustrated by the "big head inflated ego" allegory of YAKUB aka (JACOB) were restrained to JACOBITE FREEMASONRY....

George Washington being a Jacobite Freemasonry was a "noble student' of the Moorish Arts

and his "allegiance" to the moorish rite is what aided THE UNITED STATES in being created...

George Washington and america OWED and still owe a DEBT to the moorish empire as evident in these letters he wrote to the moorish ruler (bey)

our oldest TREATY we are obligated to is with the Moorish Empire....even Fox News with Hannity and Colmes confirmed this

MEI Editor's Blog: George Washington Writes a Letter to the Sultan of Morocco: Our Oldest Treaty Always in Force

one day it will all make SENSE :mjpls:

freemason_washington.jpg

life is not what it seems...merrily merrily merrily LIFE IS BUT A DREAM :blessed:

row row row your BOAT my fellow TRAVELERS :mjpls:

:ohhh: This whole thread is mad interesting.