Are scientist trying to be too smart?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You're right. they continue to learn. So whose to say after 10-15 yrs they will be supporting current theories. They use to classify Pluto as a planet. Now they don't.

I'd sooner trust what they have to say than anyone else...you think you know better?

Also, let's make sure you're clear on the definition of a scientific theory. A theory is something that's been continually tested over time and has yet to be disproved. It's not just some shyt somebody made up, it's withstood constant peer review scrutiny, and remains sound. Science is humble, in that even if you're 99.9% sure of something, you still call it a theory so it can be tested by others.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're right. they continue to learn. So whose to say after 10-15 yrs they will be supporting current theories. They use to classify Pluto as a planet. Now they don't.
I GAVE you the method they use to answer this shyt and you're STILL bytching.

Whats your point here?

They didn't claim to know anything but the BEST you can do is to learn why they think they know certain things, how they do it, then see what your problem is.

You don't even KNOW (at this point) how they do this stuff, and yet you think you know more than them.

You don't.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
fukk head:mjlol:

My point of the thread is the accuracy of what we are told about space and whether or not things are really just theories or facts. Not just the sun. That was just an example.:mjlol: plus just because they have given a figure does not mean its really all that accurate. Nothing can get even be close enough to the sun to measure it. If you can question things on this earth that have been studied more extensively then why cant you wrap you head about questioning this?

nikka got the nerve to call me names when you dont know what race you want to be on the net.:mjlol:
Science does not contain facts. When a theory is so credible that it we can use it as a foundation to further knowledge on a topic it becomes a scientific law. http://brainatthedoor.blogspot.com/2009/11/is-there-such-thing-as-scientific-fact.html
How many times are people going to have to fukking explain to you that you don't have to get close to a celestial body to measure it:mindblown:? How are you not understanding this, you're being a pseudo-intellectual acting under the guise of curiosity:rudy:
Get angry when people try to educate you brehettes

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I GAVE you the method they use to answer this shyt and you're STILL bytching.

Whats your point here?

They didn't claim to know anything but the BEST you can do is to learn why they think they know certain things, how they do it, then see what your problem is.

You don't even KNOW (at this point) how they do this stuff, and yet you think you know more than them.

You don't.
i never said i knew more than them so stop reaching.Ive noticed that you seem to act like you know more than everybody in threads. Whats your education?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Science does not contain facts. When a theory is so credible that it we can use it as a foundation to further knowledge on a topic it becomes a scientific law. http://brainatthedoor.blogspot.com/2009/11/is-there-such-thing-as-scientific-fact.html
How many times are people going to have to fukking explain to you that you don't have to get close to a celestial body to measure it:mindblown:? How are you not understanding this, you're being a pseudo-intellectual acting under the guise of curiosity:rudy:
They're facts in science breh.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Breh, It baffles me too. I think I get it though. I already mentioned that angular distance, but it seems that @Teedot seems to have a problem with the accuracy of using the angular distance method rather than angular distance itself. Not that I understand why though; angular distances works fine.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They're facts in science breh.
Theres no such thing as a fukking "fact"

Goddamn dude.

Facts are just things that are REALLY true, based on our EVIDENCE for them.

Gravity is a fact...on EARTH considering most experiences are in the context of earth for 99% of people.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Breh, It baffles me too. I think I get it though. I already mentioned that angular distance, but it seems that @Teedot seems to have a problem with the accuracy of using the angular distance method rather than angular distance itself. Not that I understand why though; angular distances works fine.
If she has a problem with angular distance than she is taking that argument up with mathematics, not science. It's gonna be real hard for her to discredit mathematical axioms

Goddamn dude.

Gravity is a fact...on EARTH considering most experiences are in the context of earth for 99% of people.
Brehs shes just fukking lost:yeshrug:
Ion even like you Napoleon but it would be wrong of me not to rep you for sonning this chick:ehh:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Well you got to remember that my thread is about space in general not just about the sun. I threw the sun in there for an example.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room

Goddamn dude.

The world recognizes that facts exist but napoleon doesn't:heh:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Well you got to remember that my thread is about space in general not just about the sun. I threw the sun in there for an example.
Yeah, but the point is we know how to figure out the size of the sun. You just don't wish to accept that for whatever reason. And you can't discuss space in general because it's too damn broad. :damn:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
What is a fact?
Something that can be proven to be true. And we are not about to play some damn question and answer game. If you got knowledge drop some of it. All im seeing is, dude, dumbass and fukkhead.

I thought i was talking to the wise napoleon.:pachaha: